Forums > Queenzone.com > uploading signature won't work?

forum rss feed
Author

catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Sep 11, 15:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hi, just a quick question -- i tried (well, ok my boyfriend tried) to upload a signature for me in qz, but it wouldnt work... any idea why?
Thanks!
(its a really cool signature!!!!!  i want it!!!!)

tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 25 Sep 11, 20:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Click the spanner icon on the same line as the Google search line at the top of the page.

Click settings.  You will find a Signature box to key in what you want.  When finished, click update.  It works.

Posted: 27 Sep 11, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tcc wrote: Click the spanner icon on the same line as the Google search line at the top of the page.

Click settings.  You will find a Signature box to key in what you want.  When finished, click update.  It works.

Thanks a million -- can it be a picture do you know?  Cos it is just showing up the link, and it is meant to be a banner image!

tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 27 Sep 11, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have not seen any user with a picture in the signature line.  I think you can only upload a picture as an avatar.  Point mouse at Members (top of page) and click Profile.

Posted: 29 Sep 11, 09:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

tcc wrote: I have not seen any user with a picture in the signature line.  I think you can only upload a picture as an avatar.  Point mouse at Members (top of page) and click Profile.

okie dokie, thanks!