Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Hyde Park '76 Vob sample (without logo)

forum rss feed
Author

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 11:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just like yesterday I played a bit with this video in NeatVideo , here is the result
http://www.mediafire.com/?2e0sdzw7syefwgp

What do you think ?

moonie user not visiting Queenzone.com
moonie
Bohemian: 389 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 13:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This looks about the same as the vhs version I had in about 1992, but maybe about a generation or two lower. It's not as sharp as the QTV version but is brighter. I'd definately download it if you found the time to share it, cuts or not.

This was the Holy Grail video to me from about 1982 when I first saw the Somebody To Love video...I was over the moon when I finally tracked down my vhs copy in those pre-internet days...

Thanks for posting the clip.

rocknrolllover user is on Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote: Just like yesterday I played a bit with this video in NeatVideo , here is the result
http://www.mediafire.com/?2e0sdzw7syefwgp

What do you think ?

+=========================================================================================++++++

Hi, Pittrek! How about my request concerning Live at the Rainbow 1974 your version?


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
moonie user not visiting Queenzone.com
moonie
Bohemian: 389 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 13:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

An (hopefully) interesting fact pop pickers...The stage 'tent' Queen used at Hyde Park was used by The Rolling Stones at their Knebworth show the month before, which Queen were originally going to headline. It's still in use today at the annual Pink Pop festival in The Netherlands, having been extended slightly.. I'm a riot at parties...

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 14:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rocknrolllover wrote:

pittrek wrote: Just like yesterday I played a bit with this video in NeatVideo , here is the result
http://www.mediafire.com/?2e0sdzw7syefwgp

What do you think ?

+=========================================================================================++++++

Hi, Pittrek! How about my request concerning Live at the Rainbow 1974 your version?


Is it REALLY that hard to understand that I have no idea if I still HAVE that version ? And even if I still had that version (which I doubt because I throw away my old DVDs regularly) Rainbow is OFFICIAL so it can't be shared here ?

rocknrolllover user is on Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Sep 11, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:

rocknrolllover wrote: pittrek wrote: Just like yesterday I played a bit with this video in NeatVideo , here is the result
http://www.mediafire.com/?2e0sdzw7syefwgp

What do you think ?

+=========================================================================================++++++

Hi, Pittrek! How about my request concerning Live at the Rainbow 1974 your version?

Is it REALLY that hard to understand that I have no idea if I still HAVE that version ? And even if I still had that version (which I doubt because I throw away my old DVDs regularly) Rainbow is OFFICIAL so it can't be shared here ?

================================================================================================
not need  to upload the concert here, you can upload   on any third-party resource and give me a link.


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 11, 06:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rocknrolllover wrote: pittrek wrote:

rocknrolllover wrote: pittrek wrote: Just like yesterday I played a bit with this video in NeatVideo , here is the result
http://www.mediafire.com/?2e0sdzw7syefwgp

What do you think ?

+=========================================================================================++++++

Hi, Pittrek! How about my request concerning Live at the Rainbow 1974 your version?

Is it REALLY that hard to understand that I have no idea if I still HAVE that version ? And even if I still had that version (which I doubt because I throw away my old DVDs regularly) Rainbow is OFFICIAL so it can't be shared here ?

================================================================================================
not need  to upload the concert here, you can upload   on any third-party resource and give me a link.
============

Apparently it *is* really hard for you to understand anything, because your 'solution' doesn't change anything. Sharing officially released recordings = piracy = crime = not permissible on QZ. Whether it's uploaded straight to QZ or via a third-party hosting site is irrelevant.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

rocknrolllover user is on Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 11, 08:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

From where you take it?


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
deltazulu user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 11, 08:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

On the discussion about 74 Rainbow. I've always felt there's a need to draw a distinction between a show that is officially released and available for sale and an official release that cannot be purchased anymore. You can't go to a store and buy a copy of 74 Rainbow.

VB94 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 11, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

deltazulu wrote: On the discussion about 74 Rainbow. I've always felt there's a need to draw a distinction between a show that is officially released and available for sale and an official release that cannot be purchased anymore. You can't go to a store and buy a copy of 74 Rainbow.
You can still get it on ebay and make your own rip.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 02 Oct 11, 14:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

deltazulu wrote:

On the discussion about 74 Rainbow. I've always felt there's a need to draw a distinction between a show that is officially released and available for sale and an official release that cannot be purchased anymore. You can't go to a store and buy a copy of 74 Rainbow.

=================

Personally, I completely agree.  But it's the band's rules.  As long as no official material (past or present) is shared here, they turn a blind eye.  Sounds pretty fair to me.  But of course, some of us cut corners a bit now and again..

That said, there are plenty of other places online to find the Rainbow video.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Dodger Taylor user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 215 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 11, 01:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sir GH wrote:

Personally, I completely agree.  But it's the band's rules.  As long as no official material (past or present) is shared here, they turn a blind eye.  Sounds pretty fair to me.  But of course, some of us cut corners a bit now and again..

That said, there are plenty of other places online to find the Rainbow video.
============================================================================================
I agree with Sir GH.The band are fairly easy on us really.Theres dvds shared here of concerts pro shot like Hammy 75 79 Earls court n Houston that they turn a blind eye to and many other tv performances that they probably could grumble about if they so wished.Just because something isnt officially released ,its still the bands property (I think) And like Sir GH rightly said,its not that hard to find the Rainbow gig if u do a quick search.

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3056 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 03 Oct 11, 19:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

looks good!


It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!