Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > Hyde Park '76 Vob sample (with logo)

forum rss feed
Author

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Sep 11, 12:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As usually some simple NeatVideo cleanup

http://www.mediafire.com/?t1llao3u4bj8b19

I am not sure about this one, most of the noise is gone, but there are now some strange "anomalies" visible in the dark areas. What do you think ?

And to your other question - the reason why my mpgs are bigger than yours is that I export every fitered video as a lossless avi, and encode it to mpg2 with 8Mbps bitrate

moonie user not visiting Queenzone.com
moonie
Bohemian: 389 posts

Posted: 29 Sep 11, 12:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for putting this up Kurgan. And to Pittrek for having a quick tinker with it.

I think it is a valid upgrade. It seems brighter than the existing common QTV version & the colours look more natural to me. I'd personally be chuffed to be able to get hold of this version at some point. I must admit, I didn't really think the anomalies took much away from it. Just my opinion of course.
Thanks again for sharing it. I think it could be the best version potentially with a little clean up work. I'd be happy with it as it is actually.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 11, 08:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

After checking the versions I have I think that both of your versions could be after some cleanup joined together with what I already have + the officially released segments, and synchronized with Bob's latest audio merge to a damned good DVD

peckery user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts

Posted: 01 Oct 11, 16:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow, Pittrek - do it, do it, do it - please ! I think you could do a great job here, like you did with Earl's Court 77 ....
The sound on the original vid was not good, with Fred's voice seeming to "quiver"/"modulate" but the audio merge job has improved that somewhat. Of course, Freddie's voice maybe was a bit shaky anyway that night, due to nerves, ill-health, whatever. I wonder if this historic gig will ever be officially released. Maybe Brian and Rodge think it was a bad performance ....