Forums > Queen - General Discussion > The ULTIMATE Freddie Mercury Tribute song.

forum rss feed
Author

Mercuryking user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 842 posts
add to buddy list send PM

bobo the chimp user not visiting Queenzone.com
bobo the chimp
Deity: 12697 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice effort but I don't think I'd call it the ultimate Freddie tribute.  No One But You was better.

"Your not funny, your not a good musician, theres a difference between being funny and being an idiot, you obviously being the latter" - Dave R Fuller
gold2040 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 35 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 05:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lol

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 12:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its just as good as noone but you. And this is the first directly dedicated song to him. Straight forward only to him and noone else cause he was the god of music and he deserves this and much much more.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10013 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 12:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It seriously sounds like a 90's boy band

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever you may think it sounds like is good for you but the truth is , this is real music and we are the last hope for real music. We are now on a mission.

Major Tom user not visiting Queenzone.com
S.D.M.F
Major Tom
Bohemian: 878 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 13:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I can see you guys in Ozzy and Judas Priest´s company. However, I think you might have more difficulty to convince the jury you´re innocent.

It´s better to burn out than to fade away.
paulosham user not visiting Queenzone.com
Lazing on a Sunday Afternoon
paulosham
Bohemian: 655 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My comment is pending approval.

Don't shun it!
Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2709 posts

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For fuck's sake! When do you stop trolling the board?!

"I really feel like being evil tonight."

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lostman wrote: For fuck's sake! When do you stop trolling the board?!

Maybe when you'll get a taste for real music which won't happen in this life time it seems, so to answer your pathetic reply: never.

Val Lurex

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote:

Lostman wrote: For fuck's sake! When do you stop trolling the board?!

Maybe when you'll get a taste for real music which won't happen in this life time it seems, so to answer your pathetic reply: never.

Well, I get it as you're never gonna stop trolling QZ, right? Maybe you're the only one who must get a taste for real music? I'm not the one for sure. Don't you know that calling yourself "the last hope for real music" is a trolling? And you're gonna mock everybody who doesn't seem to like the music you create? "Great" standards you've set for yourself.

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Its not trolling, it is the truth, really. Music SUCKS today and its not getting better and we are the last hope to save it and bring it back. Be happy that there is a chance that music that is genuine may come back again. Instead of attacking something that is doing something to try and save music, you keep attacking it like a pathetic critic loodrt that knows jack shit about music. Simply you are either jealous or you know NOTHING about music if you think this suck. PERIOD.

Val Lurex

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote: Its not trolling, it is the truth, really. Music SUCKS today and its not getting better and we are the last hope to save it and bring it back. Be happy that there is a chance that music that is genuine may come back again. Instead of attacking something that is doing something to try and save music, you keep attacking it like a pathetic critic loodrt that knows jack shit about music. Simply you are either jealous or you know NOTHING about music if you think this suck. PERIOD.

I'm not happy, and you're making the situation worse. Please stop trolling. I know much more about music than you do. And please try to improve your English.

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 14:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Offcourse you're not happy ,it shows.... release your ego man, not everybody can do this thing.  Music is not your thing so just accept it and stop being jealous of others that do know how to do music. Stop fighting against the truth, you cant win. Its ludicrous of you to think that you know more than us about music,please its getting ridiculous.  You can only dream of producing stuff like this punk.

Val Lurex

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 15:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote: Offcourse you're not happy ,it shows.... release your ego man, not everybody can do this thing.  Music is not your thing so just accept it and stop being jealous of others that do know how to do music. Stop fighting against the truth, you cant win. Its ludicrous of you to think that you know more than us about music,please its getting ridiculous.  You can only dream of producing stuff like this punk.

I wish I'd never hear your music in nightmare. Learn yourself how to sing (though you'll never sing well). Now stop trolling and fuck off.

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes the singing is great and it will only be getting better. You will have nightmares about it you jealous twat. PATHETIC creature you.

Val Lurex

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mercury SingerOfLife wrote: Yes the singing is great and it will only be getting better. You will have nightmares about it you jealous twat. PATHETIC creature you.

Do you know some other words other than "pathetic"? And later we'll check who is a twat. I won't talk to you again until you improve your English, you childish retard. Now try to improve your vocal as well, troll.

Val Lurex

Posted: 18 Oct 11, 15:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think I need to learn you how to talk with adults because you've crossed the line.