If you had the power to come up with the tracklisting for the bonus CD's on the remasters, what would you put on them?
Take it as a game. The rules are:
- You can choose from any of the tracks we know exist AND are in circulation (so "Let Me In Your Heart Again" doesn't qualify...)
- You can only use tracks that are appropriate for the album in question
- You have to keep in mind the duration of a standard CD
- For "A Kind of Magic" and "The Miracle" use the LP tracklisting (the extras on the CD editions should go on the bonus disc)
- You have to be more business-oriented and less fanboy-ish (which means that as much as we'd like to fill the CDs with unheard demos, rather than obscure single versions you still have to consider what will sell well)
Go wild! :)
I'm as mad as HELL, and I'm not going to take this anymore!