Paulosham, maybe you have to be satisfied sometime [img=/images/smiley/msn/wink_smile.gif][/img]
Don't stop me now don't have to be in 24 track master,
I don't think there's any sound improvement, maybe some more remix possibilities for the vocal parts.
I have made an acoustic version of don't stop me now, great to hear this.
Maybe we should encourage Queen, in a positive way to share more of these tracks;
for example : Innuendo and March of the black Queen.
What can we do to make this possible?
It's better to be satisfied what they are releasing at the moment (the new demo cd, sound interesting)
More realistic will be releasing a capella and instrumental versions.
Will also be interesting for commercial purpuse
(instrumentals + a capellas) ! (NON GREATEST HITS)
- March of the black queen (a capella) w/ piano
- My fairy king (instrumental)
- All God's people (a capella)
- Millionaire waltz (instrumental)
- The prophet's song (a capella) (w/ acoustic guitar)
- Flick of the wrist (instrumental)
- The fairy feller's master-stroke (a capella)
- You and I (instrumental)
- Teo toriatte (a capella) (w/piano)
- Keep passing the open windows (instrumental)
(instrumentals + a capellas) ! (GREATEST HITS)
- Bicycle race (a capella)
- Love of my life (instrumental)
- It's a hard life (a capella)
- Las palabras de amor (instrumental)
- Princes of the universe (a capella)
- Innuendo (instrumental)
- Scandal (a capella)
- The show must go on (a capella)
- Good old fashioned-loverboy (instrumental)
- Innuendo (a capella)