Forums > Queen collecting and trading > Living On My Own, Signed 7" (???)

forum rss feed
Author

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Nov 11, 20:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is currently on ebay (item number 180759127653)

But isn't this the 1992/93 release?  Or did the 1985 issue have this sleeve too? (My copy sure doesn't, but my 1990s one does).

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
LuckyRocks user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 75 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 11, 04:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thistleboy1980 wrote: This is currently on ebay (item number 180759127653)

But isn't this the 1992/93 release?  Or did the 1985 issue have this sleeve too? (My copy sure doesn't, but my 1990s one does).

Oh come on! Don´t be that stupid... these fucking assholes on ebay just try to make some money...

This is a bloody fake - I should sing my Made In Heaven copies - they are really "made in heaven" then!

Thistleboy1980 user not visiting Queenzone.com
You wanna ring the bell?
Thistleboy1980
Deity: 3057 posts

Posted: 22 Nov 11, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

LuckyRocks wrote:

Oh come on! Don´t be that stupid... these fucking assholes on ebay just try to make some money...

This is a bloody fake - I should sing my Made In Heaven copies - they are really "made in heaven" then!

=============================================================================================

I know it's fake Lucky, I was being sarcastic - I made out to him that I wanted to know the release date and as quick as a flash he took the item off.  He got back to me saying it wasn't his to sell and that the owner wanted it retracted lol :)

It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit: how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 23 Nov 11, 13:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There are some who believe that Freddie Mercury was Jesus.  Besides the song, there are many comparable traits that both shared.

The ability to rise again and sign singles is one of those.

Of course Thomas Aquinas thought his signed bootleg was a fake also.