Forums > Queen - General Discussion > I heard that somebody get pre order Days of our lives

forum rss feed
Author

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 03:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I heard that somebody had already got his pre-orders "Days of Our Lives" and they  said that the bonuses are terribly slow down


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
erik41 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 04:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i got my copy (dvd) last friday.
im very happy with it.
think the sound is great , you can realy hear the high notes better than ever before.
from me no bad comments on this one.
just sit down , put your stereo on 10 and enjoy....

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 04:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



erik41 wrote: i got my copy (dvd) last friday.
im very happy with it.
think the sound is great , you can realy hear the high notes better than ever before.
from me nobad comments on this one.
just sit down , put your stereo on 10 and enjoy....


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are you joking?



I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
erik41 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 22 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 04:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

im not joking....
and if you dont like it....just dont buy it......

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



erik41 wrote: im not joking....
and if you dont like it....just dont buy it......


=========================================================================================
I'll buy, when I`ll have  money. Can you make print screen of documentary?



I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 04:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



erik41 wrote: im not joking....
and if you dont like it....just dont buy it......

===================================================================================

Do you like bonuses of documentary? What a version of "Days of our live"  you bought?


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

newbie do not answer and does not heed my request, it means he really was joking.


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 08:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



rocknrolllover wrote: newbie do not answer and does not heed my request, it means he really was joking.

No, it means he's tired of dealing with an unpleasant an impolite character such as yourself. Perhaps you should think of that next time you decide to ask a question. The way you express yourself is open for improvement.


Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 09:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ive got the bluray friday but my PS3 doenst work,
And yesterday i bought the DVD, lot of nice stuff on it, Lot of nice movies,
But it is so short!

No i want a dvd with all the making of clips, all the footage, from Keep yourself alive till No One But You!

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 09:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



thomasquinn 32989 wrote:


rocknrolllover wrote: newbie do not answer and does not heed my request, it means he really was joking.

No, it means he's tired of dealing with an unpleasant an impolite character such as yourself. Perhaps you should think of that next time you decide to ask a question. The way you express yourself is open for improvement.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm not being rude, I just asked.


I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 09:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Kuijpy wrote: Ive got the bluray friday but my PS3 doenst work,
And yesterday i bought the DVD, lot of nice stuff on it, Lot of nice movies,
But it is so short!

No i want a dvd with all the making of clips, all the footage, from Keep yourself alive till No One But You!

===============================================================================================
Hi, pal! Can I ask you  I need?



I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 275 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes?

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Nov 11, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Kuijpy wrote: Yes?


Can you make a screenshot from dvd version of documentary or upload dvd version?
PLEASE

I would be very grateful and thankful, because  release no patience to wait



I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right