99% of the dates given in ANY DoRo documentary are WRONG. I don't know if it's because the DoRo guys are lazy, or idiots but you can NEVER trust any date given in any DoRo product.
Bob Harris and his crew followed Queen only in 1977. What we do have from his footage (in varying quality) is
- interview with Roger (smoking a cigarette)
- interview with Freddie (on a couch)
- interview with John (in a car)
- interview with Brian (backstage in probably Houston)
- band walking on a street - Freddie swings his "lasso"
- band in some hotel room
- band preparing for the We Are The Champions video shoot
- the WATC video shoot
- video of the band watching We Are The Champions on TV in a bar ?
- studio footage of recording We Are The Champions and My Melancholy Blues
- band arriving in Houston
- Houston backstage footage
- We Will Rock You fast in Houston
- interview with the band somewhere in America (Freddie has a Kennedy ? mask, John talks about how they were "badly handled" by their management)
Did I forget something ?