Forums > Queen collecting and trading > Mexican 12" Radio Gaga Promo Unique Sleeve

forum rss feed
Author

greaserkat user not visiting Queenzone.com
greaserkat
Bohemian: 678 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 12, 15:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sellers claims its an original. Sleeve looks almost in mint condition. I beleive its a fake. What do you guys think?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/QUEEN-RADIO-GA-GA-12-VERSION-RE-MEZCLADA-PROMO-MEXICO-MEGA-RARE-/280811245735?pt=Music_on_Vinyl&hash=item4161a790a7

Darling, Im not going to be a rockstar, Im going to be a LEGEND!!
1sharppencil user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 129 posts

Posted: 25 Jan 12, 03:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

basic information such as the mexican company code or the track titles in spanish is very easy to come by...if you're even considering a bid, well ask for some photos!!! of the vinyl in particular! one cannot tell by the picture the seller has to promote the record, coz that is - obviously!!!- not an original! a close-up shot of the matrix numbers should seal the deal///

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 12, 01:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, is this record really THAT rare? I know these things are worth what someone is willing to pay for them but, really? 700 USD???!

I saw one in a Mexican eBay-clone Website at $49 USD and it was there for months. I almost bought it several times but I didn't. Now I wish I had... :S

I managed to get an extra copy (actually, TWO extra copies) of the CHARLAS DE FONDO/Llamando a todas las chicas (Back Chat/Calling All Girls) 12" from Mexico, in case anybody is interested.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 26 Jan 12, 06:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some people have too much money :-)