Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Gregsynths:The Queenzone Baby

forum rss feed
Author

4 x Vision user not visiting Queenzone.com
4 x Vision
Bohemian: 508 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Jan 12, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I reckon Gregsynths is the baby of all you old timers of this site. You must have all got together and had a fantastic Queen fuelled orgy and then spawned Gregsynths. You know who you are.... John Stuart, Yv, Richard, Zebonka, Pittrek, Sebastian, Panchgani, Microwave, Fried Chicken, Inu-Liger, Ginja Ninja, Adam Baboboobabol, AlexRocks, Penatration Guru, cat queen, brians wig, serry, daniel nester, Lester Burham, mr. Scully, brENsKi, TRS-Romania, Brian Mays WIg, thomas-quinn.

Now GS is Queen of YT... truly keeping the spirit of the band alive with detailed and fun debates and informal chats with his Queen adoring like minded chums. He is so polite, answering every post with a reply. His subscribers grows by the day. It's been nice seeing him grow from his birth here not so long ago, slowly gaining more and more queen knowledge from his gang of parents who joined in happily with his answers-seeking topics on his new favourite band.... Queen.

It's new fans like this who really keep the Queen community online together and at the same time bring in new fans to this and other sites, and ultimately keeping the band alive and strong. GS has done really well on YT, it's impressive the amount of detail you have put into every concert's individual songs and t's a joy to see more and more subscribers join in on comments threads.

Well done you horny devils!

GinjaNinja user not visiting Queenzone.com
GinjaNinja
Bohemian: 654 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 12, 17:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nice to see that I'm considered an old-timer ;)

Did you eat something funny? This is pretty twisted :P

Property Of Queen Productions...
tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 29 Jan 12, 20:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have left out The Real Wizard previously known as Sir GH in your list of influential old timers.

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 01:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

so many don't post anymore.

Rubbersuit user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 331 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Agreed. Gregsynth is a fan who really gives back to the community.

jamster1111 user not visiting Queenzone.com
jamster1111
Bohemian: 844 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

? I don't get it.

It's late, but it's time to set me free

It's late, yes I know but there's no way it has to be

Too late, so let the fire take our bodies this night

So late, so let the waters take our guilt in the t
Jazz 78 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 502 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 12:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whatever happened to Serry? He used to be on here all the time!!!

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 12:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Oh great... someone found out about Mine and TQ's love child.  You can't keep anything a secret on Queenzone.

For the record, TQ is a deadbeat...  I have not received a single dime with the raising and rearing of Gregsynth...  Yet who's the one always there with the bail money and lawyer fees?  Me.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 12:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

jamster1111 wrote: ? I don't get it.

Me neither

MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts

Posted: 30 Jan 12, 19:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What he (and he) said ^

Any way the wind blows...
Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 275 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 04:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I Dont like him at all, he thinks he knows everything about each concert, he thinks he even more know about everything than Brian or Roger.

FriedChicken user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 10641 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 06:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ah yeah, that was one great orgy!

"On the first day Pim & Niek created a heavenly occupation. Pim & Niek blessed it and named it 'Loosch'."

(Genesis 1:1)
The Fairy King user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Fairy King
Deity: 8686 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 10:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

:')

Killed by drones.
jamster1111

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 10:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy wrote:
I Dont like him at all, he thinks he knows everything about each concert, he thinks he even more know about everything than Brian or Roger.

I hope you're not referring to Gregsynth. Just because he has a lot to say doesn't mean he has this ego that he knows everything. Gregsynth has the exact opposite of an ego. All he is doing is trying to share information with others. I don't know where you got these wild ideas from.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 10:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy wrote:

He probably does, although he hasn't stated such a thing outright. It isn't nice to put words in people's mouths.

But assuming that assertion is true (it likely is), do you think Brian and Roger spend their spare time listening to their old concert recordings several times over?

An expert is someone who has spent thousands of hours becoming knowledgeable of a particular subject. I didn't realize this was a quality one could be disliked for. But I guess you learn something new every day.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 12:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you think Brian and Roger spend their spare time listening to their old concert recordings several times over?

I think Brian does.  hehehe.

Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 15:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I love this thread! Concerning the Queenzone orgy, I don't have the audio or video of that particular event, but maybe someone here does... :)

Anyway, thanks guys!

As for Kuijpy's comments towards me: I don't claim to know everything about Queen's live history or all the stuff on the available audio downloads. I can only go by what I hear on the live recordings, then transfer that to the Youtube description. There have been countless times where I made incorrect statements or have written incorrect information--and had to fix it (you can thank my subscribers for helping me out)! I don't know how you managed to think that I claim I know more than Brian or Roger--they're the BAND MEMBERS! The Great Wizard and Gary Taylor are more knowledgeable than me when it comes to the live recordings (one is a professional guitarist and runs a website about the live history of Queen, and the other is one of Queen's archivists), and I have never seen them make claims about knowing more than the band members, nor have I seen "know-it-all" statements come from them.

Remember, you were also the user who made comments such as:

"Haha, go find a girl please, what a such a band of losers...Discussion about a tour that was in 1976/77..pff"

"Sorry i've got a life, you don't! What a losers."

I remember you making those posts in a thread concerning about Queen debates. Your posts don't offend me or anything, so I'm not worried.

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18633 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gregsynth wrote:
There have been countless times where I made incorrect statements or have written incorrect information--and had to fix it

How silly. Admitting you're wrong only erodes the appearance of expertise. You should know better than to own up to your occasional mistake. Then guys like Kuijpy might be more inclined to think highly of you.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
Gregsynth user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queen fan since 2005
Gregsynth
Deity: 3184 posts

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 16:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:
Gregsynth wrote:
There have been countless times where I made incorrect statements or have written incorrect information--and had to fix it

How silly. Admitting you're wrong only erodes the appearance of expertise. You should know better than to own up to your occasional mistake. Then guys like Kuijpy might be more inclined to think highly of you.

Whoops!

I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world seems to agree with me-Freddie Mercury
jamster1111

Posted: 31 Jan 12, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cunt!