Forums > Queenzone.com > Hellbanning

forum rss feed
Author

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Mar 12, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellbanning

Richard - something to consider for the trolls who are still here, wasting everyone's time and bandwidth.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 12, 13:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That would be such a godsend to employ on this forum.
After years of the community being degradated largely in part thanks to trolls like Charles Webster Baer, Treasure Moment, Jake Britt, John.Simon, etc., we can use this to try and take back our community and maybe even entice former users who left 'cos of the negative environment here to come back :-)

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 04 Mar 12, 20:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Richard... are you going to let the trolls take over?

Look around on the forum. I'd say half of the topics are hijacked by people who are making the place worse, not better.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 12, 13:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Instead, maybe we should have a Queenzone Daycare and stick these two in it?

Don't give into changing things because a couple of clowns don't like it when they can't bully everyone around here.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 12, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bravo. The schoolyard bully trolls again.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Mar 12, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Aww how cute. The bully wants to stalk and accuse his targets of his very own continuous intent.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 06 Mar 12, 10:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Interesting how the two knuckleheads so quickly responded.

Can I "Like" their posts?

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Mar 12, 19:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Under a zero tolerance policy for personal attacks, everyone who has posted in this topic so far (myself included) would have been banned years ago.


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18638 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 10:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Indeed. But trolling and personal attacks are two very different (although not necessarily mutually exclusive) issues.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 10:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So then what is this?

rocknrollover wrote:  What concert Brian played his very longest solo?


The Real Hippo wrote:  One time he played in his basement for an hour straight.


Posted in the General Forum the NEXT DAY after he accused me of trolling, personal attacks, etc!!!!

So explain yourself, Bob.  YOU can do it but no one else can?  Is that the policy you're looking for?

For all Queenzoners, let's make it a multiple choice.  Was this an example of:

A)  Trolling
B)  Really bad humor
C)  Clever retort
D)  A & B

Grow up, Bob.  Or just stick to posting about Queen and stay out of the Personal forum.  That would probably make things a lot better.  You're an antagonist.

(Stay tuned for the answer!!!!)

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Micrówave wrote: Grow up, Bob.  Or just stick to posting about Queen and stay out of the Personal forum.  That would probably make things a lot better.  You're an antagonist.(Stay tuned for the answer!!!!)


VERY rich coming from a pot such as yourself!!
YOU are equally guilty, if not worse! You should practice what you preach there, sunny boy.

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 17:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is an interesting and worthwhile site which I learned about on a gaming forum. Perhaps it might be helpful for some citizens.

http://www.bullyingcanada.ca/content/239900


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks Panchgani :-D

HIGHLY essential reading, that site!

Panchgani user not visiting Queenzone.com
St Peter's Burnt Piano
Panchgani
Deity: 6373 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 08 Mar 12, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



inu-liger wrote: Thanks Panchgani :-D

HIGHLY essential reading, that site!

Did you look in a mirror and learn anything?


Roger: I like it. If you don't. Sod you!



Queen song poll: http://home.comcast.net/~vantricers/index.html



B-52's: I, I, I'm lookin for some fun - waitin for the REAL Queen Box Sets to come
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 03:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you implying that *I* am the one doing the bullying?? Wow, are you ever far from reality.
Why don't you do some more research on the board, such as Microwave's attacks towards me about my guitar collection for instance?

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Relax, guitarman... You and Bob just like to gang up on people. You, in particular, can be quite vulgar on this board... for that you should be ashamed of yourself.

But if that's how you were raised, there's nothing we can do about that. 
(Let's count how many times you use the word "fuck" on here.  Just about every newbie gets a taste of your F bombs.)

I think the only threads I get puffed up on are when they start throwing outthings like "That's why America is the most hated country in the world".

Now if you'd like to discuss your guitar collection, which you were "scoreboarding" with... I also take a little objection to that.

First off, it started in the VOX AC 30 thread. I did not reference you at all, I simply stated that "The only "experience" I've had on the newer models is walking away from them.".

Even Bob was able to post something and didn't take offense. BUT YOU...WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE THE STONES TO HAVE AN AC 30 had to respond with

Pay no attention to Microwave, Togg. He was being a sarcastic smartass there, as is typical of his character.


ignoring the fact that you know NOTHING about a good quality amp because all you have is a practice amp you insult me and shrug off the fact that maybe I have about 10 years experience playing VOX, Marshall, and Fender amps.

So, by all means, research.  I think you'll find I'm pretty laid back, fairly intellegent, but highly opinionated.  You are just an ass to everyone except your "buddies" because you met them at a Queen Convention.  Big deal.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 09:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

By the way, Panchgani & I even had our differences and probably still do, but we don't sling insults for no reason at each other.

If we both had been banned, then you would have nothing to do today. Think positive.

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 11:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Micrówave wrote: ignoring the fact that you know NOTHING about a good quality amp because all you have is a practice amp you insult me and shrug off the fact that maybe I have about 10 years experience playing VOX, Marshall, and Fender amps.

WHY DO YOU KEEP INSISTING I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT AMPS?!

Just because I'm not rich like other people doesn't equal me having zero knowledge about amplifiers. You repeatedly attacking me based on false assumptions coming from out of nowhere and trying to bully me with your own personal achievements just to make me look bad only serves to highlight what a judgmental bully you really are.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If that were the case, then why would you say

"Pay no attention to Microwave, Togg. He was being a sarcastic smartass there, as is typical of his character."

Why, instead, would you not offer your insights on the AC 30? Because you have none. You made the choice to go with the gear you wanted. You probably shouldn't have responded to the AC30 thread at all.

Instead, you gave us some of your clever, typical, bashing comments and expected no reply?

So I concluded, correctly, that you just don't know anything about real guitar amps since you brought nothing but BS to the discussion.

I discussed tubes, field density, quality of construction.... you discussed how I'm a smartass.

Although, throughout this whole thread, I have come up with something clever.... and I'll even give you credit for it...
SQUIER GUITARS - Just because I'm not rich like other people


Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Mar 12, 12:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And let's see how I  bullied you with my own personal achievements.  I'll go in chronological order...

My next post after Inu-liger's "smartass" accusation:

Grow up, inu-liger. We're talking about guitar amps here, something you know nothing about.

The newones just dont seem to have any gas. There's a reason they didn't have a master volume control... not just Brian but everyone played them at max level.

I think part of the reason is that everyone wants to practice with them, so we have to redesign it so you can turn it down. That, and the cheaper parts and construction just make em a far cry from what they used to be.

That said, I NEVER take my 30 out to just any gig... they are definitely not a road worthy amp after so many years.


A quick STFU and back to the topic.  But then you had to keep it going:

Oh, and what source do you have to back up your oh-so-assertive conclusive statement?

NONE. And not that I really need to, but here's where I prove you wrong once again:

<<

>>
Posted: 15 Feb 12, 02:40

Micrówave wrote: Grow up, inu-liger. We're talking about guitar amps here, something you know nothing about.

Oh, and what source do you have to back up your oh-so-assertive conclusive statement?

NONE. And not that I really need to, but here's where I prove you wrong once again:

Enough said.

Interesting.  Here it appeared you TRIED to "Bully me with your personal achievements" first.  Unfortunately, you brought a knife to a gunfight.

My reply:
Oh my god, you didn't just post a picture of your Peavey Raptor and some Squier guitar did you?!?!?
Hehehe.
But back to the topic, what say you... guitarboy... do you like the amp or not?

And a Peavey practice amp and Digitech pedal!!! Hahahahahahaha.
Never mind.  You don't need a Vox amp.. you're doing just fine there.  Your amp should be sufficient.


So that's how I came to the conclusion that you don't know much about quality amps.  No bullying involved and I hadn't even gotten to my Bullying Personal Achievement that hurt you so deeply...

Here's my keyboard (Nord Electro 3) which costs more than EVERYTHING in your picture about to be played in front of 40,000 people and national TV (ABC) in Dallas on New Year's Eve a 1½ months ago.  We headlined.  I think I know a little bit about amplifiers.

That's a Valley Arts Electric you can slightly see in the picture as well...  again, costs more than EVERYTHING in your picture.

(Picture of 40,000 people, a Nord keyboard, Valley Arts and Martin Guitars and me)


So let's just end this and realize you and Bob have been being asses lately, you much more than he.  In fact, he only gets mad at me AFTER I have defended some Anti-American rhetoric on here.  I CHALLENGE him to say it's ever been more than that.  You, you're just a d-head.