Forums > Personal > when you die??

forum rss feed
Author

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Mar 12, 05:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

when you die,what will you have on your gravestone.
a jokey one.sad one...or plain old...here lies joe blogs.
i think i will have this one.

Attachment: 1201221647089899.jpg 37 KB
This has been downloaded 26 time(s).

tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 12, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I am reminded of a cartoon where there were a lot of tombstones and one of them had these words: "I wonder where this leads to".

My friend said he must show it to his son who always said the same words when he fiddled with electric cables.

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 12, 12:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you shagging Victoria Coren? Good work fella!

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 22 Mar 12, 17:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i want:

"at least i excelled at underachievemnt"

go deo na h√Čireann
Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 25 Mar 12, 19:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know about having a marker--I haven't decided about that, but I definitely want a full-on, Viking funeral with an archer on shore shooting a flaming arrow to set my funeral barge on fire, finishing up with a massive fireworks display and a huge party.

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6257 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 12, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Somehow, I'm thinking about a huge monolith with an arrow pointing upwards (with the text "this side up"), and a sticker saying "fragile". Preferably it should look like it was haphazardly placed, and ideally it would have part of a (plastic) leg and arm protruding from under it.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

lifetimefanofqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
lifetimefanofqueen
Royalty: 1328 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 12, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i want "brb" on mine
mwhahaha

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 26 Mar 12, 16:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Mama, just killed a man."

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
catqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
:)

Royalty: 1758 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 12, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

lifetimefanofqueen wrote:
i want "brb" on mine
mwhahaha

hahahha brilliant

Posted: 27 Mar 12, 08:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thomasquinn 32989 wrote:
Somehow, I'm thinking about a huge monolith with an arrow pointing upwards (with the text "this side up"), and a sticker saying "fragile". Preferably it should look like it was haphazardly placed, and ideally it would have part of a (plastic) leg and arm protruding from under it.

Nice one lol.

Posted: 27 Mar 12, 08:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:
I don't know about having a marker--I haven't decided about that, but I definitely want a full-on, Viking funeral with an archer on shore shooting a flaming arrow to set my funeral barge on fire, finishing up with a massive fireworks display and a huge party.

You know, you're the second person i've heard say something like this recently. My friend was talking the other day about having a boat and flaming arrows (although he didn't specify Viking). I don't know would i like to shoot arrows at my friend's body though...

Crazy LittleThing user not visiting Queenzone.com
Crazy LittleThing
Royalty: 1593 posts

Posted: 27 Mar 12, 14:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

catqueen wrote:
Crazy LittleThing wrote:

You know, you're the second person i've heard say something like this recently. My friend was talking the other day about having a boat and flaming arrows (although he didn't specify Viking). I don't know would i like to shoot arrows at my friend's body though...

Well, if there's enough really flammable accelerant on the barge just getting the arrow close should be enough to ignite it.
Please tell your friend that I like his style, and that I hope his flaming arrow ceremony doesn't happen for a very long time. ;)

I saved Spike's life in 'Nam.

Posted: 27 Mar 12, 16:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Crazy LittleThing wrote:
catqueen wrote:
Crazy LittleThing wrote:

Well, if there's enough really flammable accelerant on the barge just getting the arrow close should be enough to ignite it.
Please tell your friend that I like his style, and that I hope his flaming arrow ceremony doesn't happen for a very long time. ;)

haha, good point -- and nothing traumatic at all about watching my friend's corpse blow up :O