Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE: The Reaction - Complete Acetate Collection

forum rss feed
Author

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 01:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All 6 tracks in .wav

Enjoy!

Buona Sera
I'll Go Crazy
Just A Little Bit
What's On Your Mind
(I Got You) I Feel Good
In The Midnight Hour

https://rapidshare.com/files/1226342464/The_Reaction_-_The_Complete_Acetate_Collection.rar

or

http://www.sendspace.com/file/9i3qbk

Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 03:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

F**k you David. I hope you enjoy your minutes of fame

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do not want any google ads here.

bootLuca user not visiting Queenzone.com
bootLuca
Royalty: 1186 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you very much for these jewels!

bootLuca

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What is happening?where are the people that believe in "The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you."?

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2239 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You really have absolutely NO shame at all do you?
You were given access to these tracks on the condition that you kept them to yourself, yet over the last few months you have been publishing rarities you had no right to share with anyone.

Not only have you broken your promise to a small handful of collectors who, as YourValentine quite rightly points out, have spent THOUSANDS purchasing original copies of these and other items over their lifetimes, you have pretty much made damn sure that those very people will NEVER AGAIN share anything with the Queen Community.

Enjoy your brief moment of fame as a "hero", but I hope that everyone here reading this will also realise what an untrustworthy individual you are and realise that you have systematically just bitten the hands that have fed Queenzone for so long.
I'm disappointed :(

Rien user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2204 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Feel free to visit my site - http://www.mercuryparadise.com

(Come into my life, it's a MercuryParadise)
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2239 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

bootLuca wrote:
What is happening?where are the people that believe in "The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you."?

Where are they?
They are the people who have been feeding Queenzone since the very beginning:
The people who spend thouands to acquire original copies of items that come up for auction and trade rarities with each other until such time as their tradeable value has diminished, at which point they are shared here and elsewhere.

In the last few years though, those "Elite Collectors" as some like to call them, HAVE begun to share recordings that would otherwise still have major tradeable value (look at Houston 77, the BBC Sessions and countless amatuer video and audio recordings)

Sadly, David Fuller has just systematically destroyed all of that by breaking his promise and sharing various items over the last few months.
Sure, there are some good times happening now, but shortly it will all dry up and your 'Hero' of the hour will be the person that has just ruined it for everyone.

scallyuk user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 04:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ah the elite have spoken.
don;t you realise that it's the hoarders who spend thousands that drive the price UP, that's why you spend thousands because if you weren't so keen to buy it for yourselves there would be less demand and therefore a lower price. Then it wouldn't matter if it got shared.

You are competing against each other to buy it anyway, if the aim was to buy and share it then the value would go down because fewer people would worry about "owning it"
One person would own the original which would have it's own collectable value but the content would benefit us all and be worthless.

Don't make people promise not to share stuff, as Roger said believe in yourself and NOBODY else. "trust no-one. promises were made to be broken. " all cliche's but all true.

If it's that fucking important don't share it with anyone, listen to it in your little ivory towers and play who's got the biggest,

I don't care anymore. I no longer care if it's FLAC, mp3 or nth gen. I'll give it a listen and decide whether it's actually ANY GOOD. Over the years I've realised that most of it isn't brilliant, unique or perfect. There are other musicians, bands and genres that hold my attention these days.

From my perspective as someone who once was able to spend hundreds if not thousands on Queen and now realises that with a family and mortgage there are other priorities.
. Thanks Dave

"amateurs practice till they get it right, professionals practice till they can't get it wrong"
bootLuca

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 05:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

scallyuk wrote:
ah the elite have spoken.

I fully agree with you!

YourValentine user not visiting Queenzone.com
registered July 27th 2001
YourValentine
Deity: 7611 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 06:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I do not want any google ads here.

Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 06:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is indeed a sad individual who thrives on short-term adulation acquired from the betrayal of trust. I'm not a serious collector, but I understand how those that are, are feeling. It's a real shame when one person spoils things for the rest of a community, but sadly, sooner or later, it always seems to happen. :(

Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 07:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://juststories.atspace.com/stories/goose.htm

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
DJGreg user not visiting Queenzone.com
DJGreg
Bohemian: 121 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

These tracks are not in lossless quality. Anyway - thanks.

Flash Jazz user not visiting Queenzone.com
Flash Jazz
Bohemian: 115 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 09:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Disappointing

c-lebrity94 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 54 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David thank you!!1 You are Robin Hood of our time!!!!! BRAVO!!!

helo dear friends)))
The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As always, the most opinionated people are those who have zero hands-on experience in the subject at hand. In this case, it is those who have never lifted a finger to obtain an uncirculated recording. They have no idea of how difficult and how expensive it can be to obtain certain recordings.

Sharing a bootleg that was sold by a Japanese company is not the same as backstabbing collectors for without whom this section of the forum would be nearly empty. You people obviously have little idea of how most of the recordings get from the source to your pointing and clicking.

David Fuller, you have all but killed the sharing spirit of the Queen community with your complete disregard for the people who have spent decades and tens of thousands to obtain the material that you are treating like a dime-a-dozen viral youtube video.

Your bounty will soon be dry, and the Queen community will never know how much deeper it may have been, because people will certainly hold back from sharing purely so that you cannot reap the rewards of their work.

You should be proud of yourself.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1313 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:
As always, the most opinionated people are those who have zero hands-on experience in the subject at hand. In this case, it is those who have never lifted a finger to obtain an uncirculated recording. They have no idea of how difficult and how expensive it can be to obtain certain recordings.
Sharing a bootleg that was sold by a Japanese company is not the same as backstabbing collectors for without whom this section of the forum would be nearly empty. You people obviously have little idea of how most of the recordings get from the source to your pointing and clicking.
David Fuller, you have all but killed the sharing spirit of the Queen community with your complete disregard for the people who have spent decades and tens of thousands to obtain the material that you are treating like a dime-a-dozen viral youtube video.
Your bounty will soon be dry, and the Queen community will never know how much deeper it may have been, because people will certainly hold back from sharing purely so that you cannot reap the rewards of their work.
You should be proud of yourself.

Is this the same Bob most so called 'elite traders' know?
Wow! You sure changed your opinion 180 degrees on this matter.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts

Posted: 30 Mar 12, 11:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people on streets wrote:
Is this the same Bob most so called 'elite traders' know?
Wow! You sure changed your opinion 180 degrees on this matter.

"It is a truly evolved person who can entertain a concept without adopting it." -- Aristotle

Keep your wisecrack comments to yourself, Dennis. Just be glad it wasn't you who got screwed.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca