Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > What REALLY happened

forum rss feed
Author

DavidRFuller user not visiting Queenzone.com
DavidRFuller
Bohemian: 965 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 31 Mar 12, 20:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As a few people have messaged me concerning my leak of the Reaction stuff, I need to lay out the facts for you all...

I was a part of a group on Facebook called the "Fanthology", a dozen of us 'elites' (I hate that word) pooled out our collections together for us and ONLY us to have as a group.

After I leaked the recording of the TMLWKY writing session, I was kicked out because John Stuart thought it was from the Fanthology, yet I obtained it from another American collector years before. If others from the group were trading beforehand, so be it, what could I do about that? I was offered back in, but I knew if this kind of distrust was happening, there was no point in rejoining. The majority of the uploading was being done by me and a select few anyways. Why do all the hard work? Why be blamed for something I didn't do?

So now after the Reaction leaks, Stuart and his cronies are apparently starting to say things like "I would've leaked Hangman" blah blah. BS. He sold his Hangman acetate to Queen Productions and is obligated not to EVER leak it. They just want to rile up fans against me, which is pretty low, I must say. All I did was leak 2 things I got outside the Fanthology - that - yes, were in the Fanthology as well. Everything is archived in it... well... except Hangman.

So now the paranoid Fanthologists are flipping out because I leaked something rare, and trying to make me look bad.

Enjoy the complete Reaction collection, because without me, you would have never heard it. I'm not gonna scroll through the forums and I'm not gonna scroll through this thread. I don't have the time and frankly I don't care what others think if they believe the lying paranoid hoarders in the first place.

And a big thanks to everyone who have messaged me their support, I appreciate you not jumping the gun and hearing both sides of the story. I'll let the crazies have the last word, even though they fucked up the whole Fanthology in the first place. I'll take the high road... down the highway !!

Cheers

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 31 Mar 12, 21:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The "Hangman" / QPL bit is a lie, and you know it!
Please explain, if they were IN possession of the Hangman acetate from JSS, why GT would tell me and other convention attendees in person that the "owner who claimed to have the Hangman acetate" has not even to date provided sufficient proof of ownership?? *

(* Personal Disclaimer: As a friend of both GT and JSS, I just want to make clear that this was for conversational purposes and I normally do not want to tread on this topic out of respect and to maintain a neutral position on the matter!)

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 06:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So David, you're basically breaking ANOTHER promise which is not talking about the existence of the group ? Very mature

John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 07:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
John S Stuart user not visiting Queenzone.com
John S Stuart
Deity: 4178 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 07:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make."
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 08:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

wanna trade ?
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2236 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 09:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Jam Monkey user not visiting Queenzone.com
Jam Monkey
Bohemian: 664 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 11:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seriously David, just show a little humility would you?

To be caught with your hands in the till is one thing, but to then seek to blame others is quite another.

Contact me, I'm no Darth Vader: jam_monkey@hotmail.com
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 11:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, I would encourage anyone who has him on Facebook or any other network to cut him off of their contacts and block him.
I don't think he'll "get it" until he sees the number of "friends" drop himself. And I know several of my friends here have already taken him off.

freddiefan91 user not visiting Queenzone.com
freddiefan91
Bohemian: 399 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 12:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So basically this is all about people having queen stuff rare so it may be and being all secretive about it?

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 13:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no. that's not what it's about.
i'm not a trader and never have been but i can grasp it so i am sure those who quesiton it can also.

a group of traders get together to compile a list of known rarities and also cross trade so that they all know who has what and - more importantly, what hasn't leaked yet.

now this is the bit that people are having issues with understanding:

if YOU pay £1,000 for a rare tarck, album, acetate then why should you share it. and if you trade it with someone in the fanthology for soemthing they have that cost them a vast sum also - then it makes perfect sense that neither track should be shared.

if you enter into a group understand - as DavidRfullofhimself did, then anything that you trade within that group is sacred - ie not for leaking.

if on the other hand you have soemthing that you haven't traded with anyone then that is yours to do as you please - ie uploads to mediafire etc

he didn't - so he shouldnt

go deo na hÉireann
Kacio user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kacio
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You fucking collectors you should help QUEEN!
Queen doesn't want anything to spend you should share materials to know how much they will lose money!
Take to work! Arrogant pedals!
Stuart Especially you because you only write what you have you don't share anything to ridicule Brian and Roger, to awaken them in the end they knew what to do, they seem archival audio and video recordings, everything!
Think it, really ...

AugustRush user not visiting Queenzone.com
AugustRush
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kacio wrote:
You fucking collectors you should help QUEEN!
Queen doesn't want anything to spend you should share materials to know how much they will lose money!
Take to work! Arrogant pedals!
Stuart Especially you because you only write what you have you don't share anything to ridicule Brian and Roger, to awaken them in the end they knew what to do, they seem archival audio and video recordings, everything!
Think it, really ...

Precious words!

AugustRush user not visiting Queenzone.com
AugustRush
Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 5 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 13:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is a great mess

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

David is just David Brent. Confusing popularity with respect.

Sad really..

mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 14:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post.

Fireplace user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 889 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, you are all arrogant pedals. Not to mention obnoxious bicycles too.

vicspec user not visiting Queenzone.com
vicspec
Bohemian: 156 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 15:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How much did JSS sell the Hangman acetate to QP for? Surely over £10,000 ?

pietrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pietrek
Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 15:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You all rare collectors, imagine yourself as a "normal" Queen fans who want to hear something new, checking Queen forums and sites everyday and waiting for a redemptive message. The reality is that the only man who was providing us with rare previously unheard material in last 3 years was D Fuller and without it my love to Queen would probably die a natural death.

Kacio user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kacio
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 01 Apr 12, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I speak for all collectors!
Do it for the fans!
Help the Queen legend!
Queen fans are the worst, as usual. Collector is cunning he has and nothing will make available, plain fan can do nothing ...