Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queenconcerts.com

forum rss feed
Author

pietrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pietrek
Bohemian: 108 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 05 Apr 12, 04:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Bad trader alert - David R. Fuller! Breaks promises, lies, steals expensive recordings from people who trust him. BEWARE!!! I haven't come across such a betrayal since late 90's."

And you have a gall to say something like that?? Sorry but after everything what you've done you should be as quiet as a mouse.

MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 12, 05:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*sigh*

Any way the wind blows...
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10070 posts

Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 12, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:
WTF ?

Indeed!

Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts

Wiley user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1704 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 12, 09:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr Scully runs QueenConcerts.com. I'm assuming he posted that text regarding David Fuller on his Website. The OP is taking a jab at Mr Scully for posting that, who -without a doubt- will not care at all.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 05 Apr 12, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I like Hamburgers.

Especially when logging onto Queenconcerts.com.   Sometimes I go with Bacon but there will always be cheese.

kthrss5 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 01 May 12, 11:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you have a gall to say something like that?? Sorry but after everything what you've done you should be as quiet as a mouse.

sorry for bumping old thread but can anyone describe shortly to others what do you mean by "after everything what you've done"? what that guy "has done"? maybe I've missed something.

i admire his queenconcerts.com very much (same as queenlive.ca - really great work and useful websites are these)

GratefulFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
GratefulFan
Deity: 3776 posts

Posted: 01 May 12, 11:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'd suggest everybody ignore the speculative garbage about everybody else and just enjoy the websites and YouTube channels and releases for what they are, rather than contributing one more second to the irresponsible character trashing all around.

Ghostwithasmile is BACK! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ghostwithasmile is BACK!
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 02 May 12, 14:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well i think Martin his point is to harsh. Though i fully agree did dave the cross the thin red line it isn't fair to put his name on a website. Google will keep on finding his name this can have a very negative effect for dave his future job interviews or other applications. Though he did the wrong thing Martin isn't a judge nor should he act like one.
I personally think he wouldn't like a message on the internet saying that martin Scully is a child abuser. This is what happened to friend of mine. Though he could prove it wasn't true he lost his job as a police captain due to this sort of postings on the internet! In the end he was forced tomove to another region to have a quiet social and family life. Though it wasn't only he that moved to another place so did the false rumours. He hanged himself in the end to give his wife and daughters some rest...
I think public lynching isn't the right of one person. It's incorrect and unethical to put someone's name on your website in a bad way. And did Dave steal anything which belonged to
Martin ? If not scully sould be a greater man to remove his fuller his name from his website. Or give fuller the right defend scully his accusation openly on scully his website. Now dave hasn't any posibilty to defend hinself or explain the acusatation made tomhim by skala.

pietrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pietrek
Bohemian: 108 posts

Posted: 02 May 12, 15:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ghostwithasmile wrote:
Well i think Martin his point is to harsh. Though i fully agree did dave the cross the thin red line it isn't fair to put his name on a website. Google will keep on finding his name this can have a very negative effect for dave his future job interviews or other applications. Though he did the wrong thing Martin isn't a judge nor should he act like one.
I personally think he wouldn't like a message on the internet saying that martin Skala is a child abuser. This is what happened to friend of mine. Though he could prove it wasn't true he lost his job as a police captain due to this sort of postings on the internet! In the end he was forced tomove to another region to have a quiet social and family life. Though it wasn't only he that moved to another place so did the false rumours. He hanged himself in the end to give his wife and daughters some rest...
I think public lynching isn't the right of one person. It's incorrect and unethical to put someone's name on your website in a bad way. And did Dave steal anything which belonged to
Martin ? If not scully sould be a greater man to remove his fuller his name from his website. Or give fuller the right defend scully his accusation openly on scully his website. Now dave hasn't any posibilty to defend hinself or explain the acusatation made tomhim by skala.

That's not the problem. Martin Skala made friends with Peter Freestone who at that time lived in Prague(still lives?). He was given a tape with Hot Space demos in case that he would not deal for it with other collectors, but he stared to and it was certain that everything will leak soon. And then it happened. Peter was pissed off and said he'll not share his tapes with anyone excepting QP.

Sebastian user not visiting Queenzone.com
Sebastian
Deity: 6326 posts

Posted: 02 May 12, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think having DRF's name on a website may mar his chances at a job interview ... his actions may. It's good for his potential employers to know who he is. If DRF were innocent, he could sue for libel. He hasn't (AFAIK), so...

John hated HS. Fred's fave singer was not PR. Roger didn't compose 'Innuendo.' Witness testimonies are often inaccurate. Scotland's not in England. 'Bo Rhap' hasn't got 180 voices.
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 02 May 12, 21:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pietrek1994 wrote:
ghostwithasmile wrote:
I personally think he wouldn't like a message on the internet saying that martin Skala is a child abuser. This is what happened to friend of mine. Though he could prove it wasn't true he lost his job as a police captain due to this sort of postings on the internet! In the end he was forced tomove to another region to have a quiet social and family life. Though it wasn't only he that moved to another place so did the false rumours. He hanged himself in the end to give his wife and daughters some rest...

That's not the problem. Martin Skala made friends with Peter Freestone who at that time lived in Prague(still lives?). He was given a tape with Hot Space demos in case that he would not deal for it with other collectors, but he stared to and it was certain that everything will leak soon. And then it happened. Peter was pissed off and said he'll not share his tapes with anyone excepting QP.

While I never heard of Martin being attached to the HS demo tape leaks, my understanding from a serious conversation I'd had last year was that there a "few people" (quote and unquote) who made copies of the tape and betrayed Peter's trust in the process, when they were strictly meant to be played FOR certain people (as in to be listened to, not copied). Same way the FM/MJ demos leaked!

The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 02 May 12, 23:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pietrek1994 wrote:

Assuming your user name is the year you were born - these things happened when you were barely out of diapers.

Either way, you should keep your mouth shut about things you know nothing about.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 09:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Let's face it, Martin Scully was never fond of anyone releasing anything outside the trading network. I remember him getting very upset over a number of leaks in the 2005-07 period, so I'm not surprised.

I don't like hoarders myself, but I don't think Martin OR DRF are important enough to get upset about. Both think they are tremendously important, and evidently Sebastian thinks so too, throwing around big words like 'libel'.
Tell me, Sebastian, do you honestly think anyone is going to waste money on a libel suit against Martin Scully, which at the *very least* would involve the jurisdiction of two countries (probably three, if DRF is not British)?

Bottom line: a few childish collectors are having a go at each other. Have the teacher break it up and send a stern note to their parents, because honestly, it's not worth any more attention than that.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 10:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

... This forum is becoming so childish, and we are all responsible all that. So sad, really.
I feel sad for everyone involved here.

wanna trade ?
Queenrockyou user not visiting Queenzone.com
Queenrockyou
Deity: 2013 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 10:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ghostwithasmile wrote:
I personally think he wouldn't like a message on the internet saying that m***** ****a is a child abuser.

You just did, idiot...

wanna trade ?
The Real Wizard user is on Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18628 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 10:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

But this guy isn't even a collector. He's just an idiot spouting off third hand information that has no connection to reality.

I'm not sure what the source of this character smear is, but if this forum is going to survive, some people who contribute nothing but hostility to this place need to be banned.

"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski

http://www.queenlive.ca
thomasquinn 32989 user not visiting Queenzone.com
thomasquinn 32989
Deity: 6256 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 10:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Real Wizard wrote:
But this guy isn't even a collector. He's just an idiot spouting off third hand information that has no connection to reality.
I'm not sure what the source of this character smear is, but if this forum is going to survive, some people who contribute nothing but hostility to this place need to be banned.

I've lost track of what half the arguments in the Serious Discussion forum were really about years ago - I just don't understand the world of these serious collectors. What I do know is that reputations in the trading world appear to me to often be made or broken for no discernible reason whatsoever, and the QueenZone forum seems to be a part of the trading world.

Not Plutus but Apollo rules Parnassus

Ghostwithasmile is BACK! user not visiting Queenzone.com
Ghostwithasmile is BACK!
Bohemian: 940 posts

Posted: 03 May 12, 13:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ruth.olivier 25008 wrote:
ghostwithasmile wrote:
I personally think he wouldn't like a message on the internet saying that martin Scully is a child abuser.

You just did, idiot...

Just edited thanks for the tip!