Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > REAL FANS UPLOAD RARITIES, BAD PPL KEEP THEM FOR THEMSELVES

forum rss feed
Author

RMTaylorBest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 14:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THAT'S IT. LOVE FOR QUEEN, IS LOVE FOR SHARING THEIR HIDDEN GEMS AND STUFF IN GENERAL.

hello hello hello
Rubbersuit user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 331 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 15:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

THANK YOU!!!!!

inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 15:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You sir are a class act moron. Your choice of wording is only going to have the exact opposite effect of what you think is going to happen by throwing negative labels around.

brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RMTaylorBest wrote:
THAT'S IT. LOVE FOR QUEEN, IS LOVE FOR SHARING THEIR HIDDEN GEMS AND STUFF IN GENERAL.

right. so those who shelled out their hard-earned cash on rarities don't love queen? and should give em away for free?

stop being a stupid c*nt

go deo na hÉireann
mooghead user not visiting Queenzone.com
mooghead
Deity: 3667 posts

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 16:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is an obvious troll. I am surprised that regular posters has answered.

Make this the last post of this thread.

Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts

Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts

inu-liger

Posted: 12 Apr 12, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm not saying that people SHOULD keep things to themselves, I don't advocate for that kind of hoarding by any means, and as a matter of fact there DOES seem to be a continued intention for Fanthology to continue their work and put things out eventually - don't forget Brian's Wig HAS already confirmed there will be two small releases in May and November this year.

But attacking these collectors will only ENCOURAGE them to possibly hoard their wares further rather than releasing them out of pressure. That was a VERY poorly thought out measure on the topic op's part.

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 01:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

REAL FANS LEECH OFF OF THIS WEBSITE, HOUND OTHER MEMBERS AND SEND THEM DEATH THREATS.

REAL FANS START BANDS HONOURING QUEEN WITH THE SAME STYLE OF MUSIC BUT WITHOUT COPYING, FACT.

REAL FANS START fascinating WEBSITES WHICH OBSESSIVLY UNTHREAD LIVE KILLERS.

REAL FANS FAN MIX QUEEN SONGS.

REAL FANS HAVE MORBID INTEREST IN FREDDIES LAST YEAR AND MAKE THREADS ASKING IF YOU CAN SEE AIDS IN HIS PHOTOS.

REAL FANS POST THINGS LIKE "real fans have blades and spin" IN THREADS LIKE THIS.

REAL FANS FIND EVIDENCE OF BRIAN MAY BEING A FREEMASON OR JOHN DEACON BEING ALIVE.

REAL FANS WORK IN THE QUEEN ARCHIVE, AND LIKE TO REMIND PEOPLE OF THAT FACT.

REAL FANS TAKE VIDEOS FROM THIS SITE, CROP THEM, FILTER THEM, SLAP ON A WATERMARK and SELL THEM.

REAL FANS UPLOAD COUNTLESS HOURS OF COPYRIGHTED STUFF ONTO YOUTUBE THEN ACT SHOCKED WHEN IT GETS REMOVED.

I think you’ll find a REAL fan is anyone who likes queens music.

inu-liger

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 01:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ding ^

tomchristie22 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Because the wind is high
tomchristie22
Deity: 2149 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 02:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gaabiizz wrote:
Okay!

Okay! Great!

dave76 user not visiting Queenzone.com
dave76
Bohemian: 573 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 05:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

2 fanthology releases in May and November. Great. Something to looking forward to. I can't wait for that. Roll on May and November.

dave76 user not visiting Queenzone.com
dave76
Bohemian: 573 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 05:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:
I'm not saying that people SHOULD keep things to themselves, I don't advocate for that kind of hoarding by any means, and as a matter of fact there DOES seem to be a continued intention for Fanthology to continue their work and put things out eventually - don't forget Brian's Wig HAS already confirmed there will be two small releases in May and November this year.But attacking these collectors will only ENCOURAGE them to possibly hoard their wares further rather than releasing them out of pressure. That was a VERY poorly thought out measure on the topic op's part.

2 fanthology releases in May and November. Great. Something to looking forward to. I can't wait for that. Roll on May and November.

RMTaylorBest user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 31 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 06:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The value ofo your "acetates" does not change if you share the file sound with ppl who really love Queen and wait just to hear hidden gems, NOT TO POSSESS PRECIOUS PIECES OF PLASTIC

hello hello hello
Ron user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1031 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 06:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Honestly RMTB.. why dont you go to ebay or EIL and buy something for 600 or more dollars which has a unique one-off version and then come back to this forum and upload it. I am sure that you do not mind.

QueenPictureHall.com is back at qph.runoutgrooves.com
Dane user not visiting Queenzone.com
No strings attached!
Dane
Bohemian: 691 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 06:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I wouldn't mind paying €1000,- on an Acetate to add to my collection
and then letting all of you enjoy the rare content by uploading a low-grade MP3 of the songs..

i would probably degrade the audio or overlay some noise like what happened with the Polar Bear demo.

truely, no problem. It only takes some selflessness and a little less egocentrism.

[][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][][]

Queen Visual Library (www.qvl.nl)
pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10071 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 07:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How old are you actually, 14 ?

Please, invest thousands of pounds/dollars/euros and a HUGE amount of free time in tracking down and buying rare Queen stuff.

And then - share them for free.

Until you don't do that, you have absolutely NO right to criticise somebody else.

Ron user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1031 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 08:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"and then letting all of you enjoy the rare content by uploading a low-grade MP3 of the songs.."

Why would you want to do that and not let them enjoy the song in the best quality possible? Looks like we are getting somewhere now...

QueenPictureHall.com is back at qph.runoutgrooves.com
Rael user not visiting Queenzone.com
Rael
Champion: 93 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 08:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think that this is the right thing to do. If you spend a lot of money (and I mean A LOT) for a raritie, then it's your decision if you want to give it out for free or not.

Eventually, we will all have listened to all the Queen material that we want to hear, I'm sure of that.

But this is not the way.

And, if we want to ask to this guys for something very odd and very expensive, we should be a little more polite.

God save the Queen-hub!!
brENsKi user not visiting Queenzone.com
How shall we f**k off, Oh Lord
brENsKi
Deity: 8088 posts

Posted: 13 Apr 12, 08:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

RMTaylorBest wrote:
The value ofo your "acetates" does not change if you share the file sound with ppl who really love Queen and wait just to hear hidden gems, NOT TO POSSESS PRECIOUS PIECES OF PLASTIC

this is the biggest load of bollox i've ever heard.

fact: if you own the sole copy of a rare recording - this is of interest to other collectors. if you bought if for £2000 20 years ago, another collector may well pay £10000 now
fact: the same recording is of far greater financial value to the record company/band if there is no other copy about.

the ONLY way to preserve the value and share it is by sharing it at some shitty bitrate. i don't mind. but even if JSS or fanthology share their stuff at 96k mp3 - some ungrateful cunt on here will complain "why didn't you share it lossless" ?

so the collector is damned if they do, and damned if they don't

getting tired of people who think they have a divine right to a free copy of stuff they didn't shell out their hard earned cash for or spend years tracking down.

lazy selfish bastards

go deo na hÉireann