Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE Mannheim 86 The Carriage of Mystery & Noblesse Oblige

forum rss feed
Author

thefallenqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
thefallenqueen
Bohemian: 699 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For the completists only...

Two recordings of the famous Mannheim 86 gig. Further information and artwork on queenlive.ca. Noblesse Oblige bootleg contains a great sounding version of White Queen from the Hammersmith 75 concert as bonus track...

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 120717821228986.torrent 20 KB

View Stats on this torrent


This has been downloaded 156 time(s).


Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.

But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?

What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?

If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?

This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.


Arse.

thefallenqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
thefallenqueen
Bohemian: 699 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.
But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?
What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?
If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?
This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.


www.queenlive.ca gives all the information you need. Take it or leave it if it's too much trouble to have a look at this well known website... sorry!

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.
But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?
What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?
If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?
This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.

www.queenlive.ca gives all the information you need. Take it or leave it if it's too much trouble to have a look at this well known website... sorry!


So your opinion is that if 100 people download your torrent they should all navigate to another site to try to guess the content of your share, instead of you simply copying and pasting it yourself?

Good work mate, you lazy prick. If it is "too much trouble" for you to supply basic information, maybe you should spare us from polluting the Announce forum with your half baked efforts of sharing.


Arse.

thefallenqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
thefallenqueen
Bohemian: 699 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:
thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.
But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?
What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?
If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?
This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.

www.queenlive.ca gives all the information you need. Take it or leave it if it's too much trouble to have a look at this well known website... sorry!

So your opinion is that if 100 people download your torrent they should all navigate to another site to try to guess the content of your share, instead of you simply copying and pasting it yourself?
Good work mate, you lazy prick. If it is "too much trouble" for you to supply basic information, maybe you should spare us from polluting the Announce forum with your half baked efforts of sharing.


thanks for sharing your thoughts and defamations...

http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/thecarriage.htm
http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/noblessecd.htm




Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 16:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.
But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?
What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?
If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?
This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.

www.queenlive.ca gives all the information you need. Take it or leave it if it's too much trouble to have a look at this well known website... sorry!

So your opinion is that if 100 people download your torrent they should all navigate to another site to try to guess the content of your share, instead of you simply copying and pasting it yourself?
Good work mate, you lazy prick. If it is "too much trouble" for you to supply basic information, maybe you should spare us from polluting the Announce forum with your half baked efforts of sharing.

thanks for sharing your thoughts and defamations...
http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/thecarriage.htm
http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/noblessecd.htm


You welcome pal, hopefully you have leaned some basics for your next post, would be surprised if this torrent gets 20 hits.
Still don't know what it is, well done, great share.


Arse.

MDNA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 449 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have to agree with marknow on this.
Linking to another site is OK, if intender to provide aditional information, but an upload should always be acompanyed by some basic information. It's a matter of courtesy.

Also, the folder name for the download is totaly vague, and doesn't properly discribe the contents.

If you posted something like this anywhere else, it would be pulled in a heart beat.

If people want Queenzone to be taken seriously as a central point for sharing Queen shows, some basic standards and rules have to be accepted by it's members.

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MDNA wrote:
I have to agree with marknow on this.
Linking to another site is OK, if intender to provide aditional information, but an upload should always be acompanyed by some basic information. It's a matter of courtesy.
Also, the folder name for the download is totaly vague, and doesn't properly discribe the contents.
If you posted something like this anywhere else, it would be pulled in a heart beat.
If people want Queenzone to be taken seriously as a central point for sharing Queen shows, some basic standards and rules have to be accepted by it's members.


Thankyou so much, a voice of reason.

My intention is not to attack to OP, he has taken the time to share, and that is great in my opinion. But standards are slipping, and being dismissed for requesting basic information is VERY frustrating. We police ourselves here, and the place is going to shit the last two years.

A lot of "big hitters" have long gone and now I understand why.
.


Arse.

The Real Wizard user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Real Wizard
Deity: 18639 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Jun 12, 21:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys are both bang on.

Thefallenqueen - thanks for the share. But without moderation here, it really is important that we take care of these things ourselves. We as a collective need to maintain the same standards of other collecting communities when spreading the music for everyone to enjoy. If this is the definitive place for unofficial/bootleg Queen recordings, it should simply look good and presentable for the novice and avid collector alike.

Please don't take this personally. There are a lot of people who share here without providing adequate information. But this place has generally seen a great improvement in recent years. This is a very easy learning curve to jump onto.

These are the generally accepted requirements of a share:

-lineage
-track listing
-description (including how it differs from other versions of the show, if applicable)

If you don't want to do it, then that's fine. That's your choice. But just know that by spending the extra few minutes on gathering and inputting the information, you're doing your part in the teamwork of making this site as attractive and accessible as possible.


"The more generous you are with your music, the more it comes back to you." -- Dan Lampinski



http://www.queenlive.ca
thefallenqueen user not visiting Queenzone.com
thefallenqueen
Bohemian: 699 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 12, 01:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:
thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
thefallenqueen wrote:
Marknow wrote:
Don't mean to be rude, thanks for the share and all that.
But is there any chance of some info and a setlist?
What is this, Is it video? mp3? Flac?
If vinyl is it a raw or remastered transfer?
This trend of being too cool to supply even basic information, not to mention lineage, is beginning to get annoying.

www.queenlive.ca gives all the information you need. Take it or leave it if it's too much trouble to have a look at this well known website... sorry!

So your opinion is that if 100 people download your torrent they should all navigate to another site to try to guess the content of your share, instead of you simply copying and pasting it yourself?
Good work mate, you lazy prick. If it is "too much trouble" for you to supply basic information, maybe you should spare us from polluting the Announce forum with your half baked efforts of sharing.

thanks for sharing your thoughts and defamations...
http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/thecarriage.htm
http://www.queenonstage.com/mywebpage/noblessecd.htm

You welcome pal, hopefully you have leaned some basics for your next post, would be surprised if this torrent gets 20 hits.
Still don't know what it is, well done, great share.



23 hits, thanks for your interest :-)

bokkepoot user not visiting Queenzone.com
bokkepoot
Royalty: 1941 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jun 12, 09:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much for sharing this recording !!