Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen + Lambert USA Tour

forum rss feed
Author

rajsinghwrites user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 6 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jul 12, 12:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hello,

With apologies for cross-postings, I have created an online petition urging Queen + Lambert to tour North America this year.  Please feel free to post this on Facebook and Twitter - http://queentour2012.com

As you know, Queen has historically been under-appreciated in the United States, but I think Q+AL will ensure that a new generation of Americans begins to appreciate Queen.  Besides, I'm sure a lot of older Queen fans would love to see Brian and Roger live!

Here's the game plan.  If we can get 1000 signatures this weekend, I will issue a press release during the week.  At that point, if the petition gets picked up by music blogs and radio stations, the signature load could increase exponentially into the hundreds of thousands and maybe get the attention of people in the music industry.  After all, Queen and Lambert management would only tour North America if they felt like there was demand for a tour.

So let's bring 'em here, eh?

Thanks,
Raj

99jaystang user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 154 posts

Posted: 14 Jul 12, 12:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm pretty sure Roger, Brian, and Adam's schedule is already booked up for the rest of the year. 2013 might be a better option.

rajsinghwrites user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 14 Jul 12, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Perhaps, but the petition campaign begins in 2012 ;)

melina67 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 14 Jul 12, 23:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sounds great Raj! I know there are thousands of QUEEN + AL fans here in the USA very eager for this! : )

oliverd05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
oliverd05
Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 16 Jul 12, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

i just want them to go tour again haha although something up in the north of the UK would please me :)

d.oliver
Wer-Al_Zwowe user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 55 posts

Posted: 22 Aug 12, 15:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Personaly I would prefer a full European tour. But if they are going to do an USA tour, I might cross the ocean. A good friend lives in Florida, so I might combine a visit with a few concerts.