Queen + Adam Lambert - Thursday 12th July 2012 - Hammersmith Apollo London
01 - Introduction/Flash/The Hero
02 - Seven Seas of Rhye
03 - Keep Yourself Alive
04 - We Will Rock You (fast)
05 - Fat Bottomed Girls
06 - Don't Stop Me Now
07 - Under Pressure
08 - I Want It All
09 - Who Wants To Live Forever
10 - A Kind of Magic
11 - Days Of Our Lives
12 - Somebody to Love
13 - Love Of My Life
14 - 39
15 - Dragon Attack
01 - Drum Battle
02 - Last Horizon
03 - Brighton Rock Solo
04 - I Want To Break Free
05 - Another One Bites The Dust
06 - Radio Ga Ga
07 - Crazy Little Thing Called Love
08 - Show Must Go On
09 - Bohemian Rhapsody
10 - Encore Break
11 - Tie Your Mother Down
12 - We Will Rock You
13 - We Are The Champions
14 - God Save The Queen
So what do we have (these numbers are referred to later on):
1. Church-Audio CA-11 --> MM-CBM-1 --> Edirol R-09HR
2. SP-CMC-2 --> Edirol R-09
3. Sony-PCM-M10 (Recording made by Kyo_jp, provided by terraj)
For this version I decided to start combine the recordings from scratch. For version 1 I decided to patch the dropouts in my overal best sounding recoding (number 1 in the list above) with the good parts of recording 2 and had to fall back to a lossy recording for the rest of it. Lucky enough terraj provided me a lossless recording made by Kyo_jp so I could make this version 2.
Now I decided to reduce the amount of edits by using longer parts of recording 2. Although there's a lot of distorted sound on it, there are also great sounding bits. Like the first few songs. Introduction/Flash/The Hero, Seven Seas of Rhye, Keep Yourself Alive and We Will Rock You (fast) are all taken from this recording.
For Fat Bottemed Girls I still mostly used this source, but I used source 1 to patch it slightly. Don't Stop Me Now needed some major patching. The introduction I used from source 2, but most of the song came from source 1 (source 2 is quite distorted during most of this song) and source 3 is used to patch some dropouts in source 1.
For Under Pressure I mostly used source 1. Although for quite a long part, source 2 kicks in and source 3 is als used to patch things up. For I Want It All I mostly used source 1 but I had to patch it with source 3. For Who Want's To Live Forever I used the introduction from recording 1 and most of the song from recording 2. Again I used recording 3 to patch a few small dropouts.
During A Kind of Magic recording 2 was contained the longest good part. So for this song this was my main source. My second source during this song was recording 1 and for the final bits I had to use source 3. Days of Our Lives was an interresting song to do. It starts with recording 2 wich fades slowely(in more then a minute) into recording 1. At the end of the song I had to patch a few dropouts with source 3.
For accoustic part I mostly used recording 1, but recording 2 and 3 are both in there. For 39 I used mostly recording 1, but patched some bits from 3. Dragon Attack is mostly recording 1 with a quite large patch from recording 3. The Drum Battle also is mostly recording 1 with a large patch from recording 3.
For Last Horizon and Brighton Rock Solo I also used mostly recording 1 with patches from recording 3. For the remaining songs there are no usable bits of recording 2.
For I Want to Break Free I mostly used source 1 with a few patches from source 3. Another One Bites the Dust has the same sources. Ans so has Radio Ga Ga.
For Crazy Little Thing Called Love and Show Must Go On I needed no patches and so I could completely use source 1. Although Bohemian Rhapsody is mostly source 1, I needed to use one patch from source 3. For the encore break I needed source 3 a few times to. For Tie Your Mother Down I only needed source 1. For We Will Rock You most of the song was on source 1, but I needed to patch a few dropouts with source 3. We Are The Champions is also mostly source 1 with a few patches from source 3. And God Save the Queen contains the final patch from source 3.
I edited it all together with Adobe Audition. Source 3 needed an equalizer to math the other sources closer. And after editing it all together I did a little dynamic range compression, and used the mastering addon.