Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE-Queen + Adam Lambert 14-July-2012 Hammersmith Blu-ray- Ac3 Audio

forum rss feed
Author

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 18:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

See here for proper LPCM version. http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1323377/announce-queen-and-adam-lambert-14-july-2012-hammersmith-blu-ray-lpcm-audio.aspx?anchor=0

Queen + Adam Lambert
Date: July 14, 2012
Venue: HMV Hammersmith Apollo

The Band.
Brian May - Guitar, Vocals
Roger Taylor - Drums, Vocals
Adam Lambert - Vocals
Spike Edney - Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Rufus Tiger Taylor - Drums, Percussion
Neil Fairclough - Bass

Here we have the Blu-ray version of the footage shared by madamimadam http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1321313/announce-uncut-video-of-hammersmith-3-take-three-4-files-torrent.aspx
I have to say the quality of the camera work is really great, well done to the taper MeghanEliseForPeace, and thanks for making your footage available.

I have made a matrix of both the original audio from this video and the synced audio made available by terraj http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1321313/announce-uncut-video-of-hammersmith-3-take-three-4-files-torrent.aspx?page=4
Thanks for the audio terraj. :-)
Basically you get both audio tracks playing at the same time, I was going to use only the new audio track, but I enjoyed the fuller sound of both together, let me know what you think.

Source footage Properties

Equipment: Canon VIXIA HF M41 camcorder
Video Codec: H264 AVC, Interlaced
Quality: 7.5 Mbps, 1440x1080 (16:9) at 29.97fps
Audio: 256 Kbps, 48.0 KHz, 16 bits, 2 Ch, AC-3

Audio 2: Dolby Digital Stereo 48 Khz Ac3

Blu-ray Properties

Produced with Powerdirector 10
Video:  7.26 Mbps, 1440x1080 (16:9) at 29.97fps, H264 AVC, Interlaced
Audio:  LPCM Stereo, 48 Khz, 1536 Kbps MATRIX
Chapters: Yes
Menu: Yes

Size 9.21 GB

Track List

1. Flash
2. Seven Seas of Rhye
3. Keep Yourself Alive
4. We Will Rock You (Fast)
5. Fat Bottomed Girls
6. Don't Stop Me Now
7. Under Pressure
8. I Want It All
9. Somebody to Love
10. Who Wants to Live Forever
11. A Kind of Magic
12. These Are Days of Our Lives
13. You're My Best Friend
14. Love of My Life
15. '39
16. Dragon Attack
17. Drum Battle
18. Guitar Solo
19. I Want to Break Free
20. Another One Bites the Dust
21. Radio Ga Ga
22. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
23. The Show Must Go On
24. Bohemian Rhapsody

Encore:
25. Tie Your Mother Down
26. We Will Rock You
27. We Are the Champions
28. God Save the Queen (Background Music)

Total playing time: 2:17

Produced by Marknow

Enjoy

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 120411161367028.torrent 38 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 309 time(s).

Arse.

madamimadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are you seeding? Nothing's happening.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

madamimadam wrote: Are you seeding? Nothing's happening.

Currently connected and uploading at 300ish kbps with no problems. I noticed in the last torrent you uploaded that you have dht disabled in utorrent. Follow picture to enable dht.

Arse.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Then restart utorrent.

Arse.

terraj user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 200 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I noticed that you transcoded the audio from AC3 to LPCM. Would you prefer the original 16/48 WAV file (in FLAC) instead?

madamimadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 86 posts

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:
Then restart utorrent.

OK, did that. I did have the DHT enabled but not the scheduler thingie. So I clicked on that to add it.

It is downloading now. Thanks. What file format will this be when done? I don't have a Blue-Ray player or burner, but will convert the file to something I can use. Just need to know the file format.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

terraj wrote: I noticed that you transcoded the audio from AC3 to LPCM. Would you prefer the original 16/48 WAV file (in FLAC) instead?

Would have been handy to have the wav, seen as both audio sources were 48hz anyway it would not make too much of an improvement.

Or would it?

Arse.

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I guess for TV you can't really hear the difference but the original WAV sounds more dynamic to my ears when listening through headphones. The reason why I converted to AC3 was because I thought Ale Solan was only going to make a DVD-9 so PCM would be too large for it.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 20:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

madamimadam wrote:
Marknow wrote:
Then restart utorrent.

OK, did that. I did have the DHT enabled but not the scheduler thingie. So I clicked on that to add it.

It is downloading now. Thanks. What file format will this be when done? I don't have a Blue-Ray player or burner, but will convert the file to something I can use. Just need to know the file format.

You do not need to covert these files to play them on your pc. When you finish the download open the folder called BD Files, in there you will see two folders, BDMV & Certificate. Open BDMV folder, then open the Stream folder, this folder contains all the video and audio files. You are looking for 0000.m2ts, this is the main video file. You can drag that into  your media player, VLC, Windows Media Player ETC. Note that this option does not give you the full Blu-ray, ie you get no menu or chapters.

It is possible to have the Blu-ray play on your pc with menu, chapters etc, without having a Blu-ray player.

This is tricky so read carefully.

You need to download Image burn, to make an .iso file from the blu-ray files I uploaded http://www.digital-digest.com/software/download.php?sid=470&ssid=0&did=1

This is free software, and virus free. Install and run it, you will get an option screen, select Create Image File From File/Folders option. Highlight the BDMV & Certificate folders and drag them into Image Burn, set your destination folder, I use the Desktop, then click the folder arrow disk icon circled in the picture to render the .iso If it asks you any questions just say yes.

Now download Daemon tools, the free version http://www.daemon-tools.cc/eng/downloads
This tool fools your pc into thinking it has a BD drive. Install it, set drives to 1 if It asks, go to the .iso file you made, right click, properties, open with, and navigate to daemon tools.exe Probably in C: Programs/Daemon. Then double click .iso file to mount as a BD. daemon should start automatically now.

Now go to My Computer, you should see a extra drive next to your dvd rom icon, right click and open with your media player. Your media player must be able to play Blu-Rays, I use Power DVD 10

Arse.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 11 Aug 12, 20:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

terraj wrote: I guess for TV you can't really hear the difference but the original WAV sounds more dynamic to my ears when listening through headphones. The reason why I converted to AC3 was because I thought Ale Solan was only going to make a DVD-9 so PCM would be too large for it.

Yeah that make sense, I should have contacted you first, I thought the master was ac3, oh well, still sounds very nice imho.

Arse.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 02:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just a little comment - 1440x1080 is not 16:9 but 4:3, 1920:1080 is 16:9. And I hope this will be seeded long, it will take a long time till I'll be able to download this.

And of course thanks a lot for the share!

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha. Queen Productions will not release this concert, so hurry up pirates

I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2239 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 06:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:
Just a little comment - 1440x1080 is not 16:9 but 4:3, 1920:1080 is 16:9. And I hope this will be seeded long, it will take a long time till I'll be able to download this.

The confusion here will simply be that the BBC (and no doubt quite a few other companies) broadcast HD in this format to save bandwidth and leave the receiving equipment to stretch the picture out.

oliverd05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
oliverd05
Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How do I fit this onto a normal DVD or is that actually impossible???

d.oliver

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 07:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

oliverd05 wrote:
How do I fit this onto a normal DVD or is that actually impossible???

This is impossible to fit on a DVD. Wait for the version that Ale Solan is going to seed next week or so :)

oliverd05 user not visiting Queenzone.com
oliverd05
Bohemian: 251 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 08:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ahh great it will fit on 4.75gb disc yh?

d.oliver
Hello
Marknow

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brians wig wrote:
pittrek wrote:

The confusion here will simply be that the BBC (and no doubt quite a few other companies) broadcast HD in this format to save bandwidth and leave the receiving equipment to stretch the picture out.

That is interesting. I presumed it was 16:9  and PD confirms it that way. But doing the basic maths it is obviously 4:3.
As David says in regard to the BBC, 1440x1080 will always be stretched to 16:9 for end viewing, even though it is 4:3 by source.
Thanks for pointing it out, I would have never known that. First time working with 1440.

Don't worry about seeding. I will leave this run for a good while.

Arse.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 11:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have had one or two PM's to make a DVD, and I hope you guys do not feel as though I am fobbing you off by not making one. Ale Solan will be uploading one soon, so be patient.

I am sure he will produce a really nice DVD for you all, I am also looking forward to downloading it.

Arse.

david (galashiels) user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2020 posts

Posted: 12 Aug 12, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thank you

Manic user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 110 posts

Posted: 13 Aug 12, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greatly looking forward to seeing this!

Thanks for seeding such a heroic torrent.

Much appreciated!