Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queenmoan - Greatest Moans

forum rss feed
Author

Gregoryvincke user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 111 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 15:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here's a compilation of the best moans of the last few days. Feel free to add some. See you next week, you bitches and moaners!

"I seriously cannot think of anyone on the planet who would get me remotely interested in a Queen+ thing. Stevie Wonder?!?"

"The official theatrical poster is again very painful to see!Who makes these and most of all who approves these?!?!
There are no excuses; graphic design since ROTC has been very very poor... and there is many talented people out there (some here at QZ!!) that could do far better jobs with no that much effort. I guess we can blame it on the QPL policy of "keeping the family together no matter what".
Some people are grateful for the release. We just hate the cover."

"Oh my God, that looks worse than I imagined :-(WHY did they have to DVNR it ? :-(In some of the shots the people look like wax figures, where is all the lovely grain and detail ? :-("

"Looks terrible, worse than snow productions."

"Brian's and Roger's appearences in the last few years (with the 2 of them alone or in combination with that Lambert kid, Paul Rodgers and other musicians) have seriously damaged the image of Queen. They've made a parody of something that was once a great band. I think they're entitled to do so, as it is their band, but it really, really makes me sad... The legacy of Queen is seriously damaged in their hands. It makes that I have even more respect for John Deacon's decision to stop when it was time to do so!"

"I was expecting a radically different video edit, so didn't really see the point of them getting Rhys Thomas to re-cut it when it's basically the same with a few alternative angles."

"Mediocre work."

"Too be honest, I thought the appearance of Brian and Roger was pretty pathetic. Nothing great at all unfortunately. The Who showed how older men can still rock in a decent way, but although I like Brian and Roger very much and respect them highly, I think this was no good. But hey, that's only my opinion ;-)"

tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1581 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 16:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is the Greatest Moan:

"Here's a compilation of the best moans of the last few days. Feel free to add some. See you next week, you bitches and moaners! "

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2878 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 17:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a dreary person. I wish there was an ignore button.

Arse.

Micrówave user not visiting Queenzone.com
Delilah, on Medium Power
Micrówave
Deity: 7037 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 17:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, c'mon Gregoryvincke. Besides having a horrible user name, your complaining is getting a bit tired.

And you're ugly, too.

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 17:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Gregoryvincke, and who's the greatest moaner if not you? Look at yourself in the mirror, ya bitch.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
waunakonor user not visiting Queenzone.com
Let's fucking do it, darling!
waunakonor
Royalty: 1259 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 21:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Despite the obvious hypocrisy, I kind of liked this. I wouldn't mind if it continued.

These are the days of our lives

They've flown in the swiftness of time.
MadTheSwine73 user not visiting Queenzone.com
God Save The Queen
MadTheSwine73
Royalty: 1013 posts

Posted: 16 Aug 12, 22:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Most of the so called "moans" are actually good points or true. There are so many stupider things here, don't know why he/she chose these.

Any way the wind blows...
inu-liger user not visiting Queenzone.com
inu-liger
Deity: 13057 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 00:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Oh my God, that looks worse than I imagined :-(WHY did they have to DVNR it ? :-(In some of the shots the people look like wax figures, where is all the lovely grain and detail ? :-("

That actually isn't so much moaning, as it is a criticism of what he was observing. UNLESS it was just YouTube compression garbage at play, it'd be very controversial indeed if they employed film grain noise reduction (or DVNR rather) in order to make the film look "clean". It's a huge serious annoyance with High-Def aficionados, since particularly quite a number of early Blu-ray releases had that technique applied to the video (alongside the dreaded edge enhancement), which really pissed off a lot of early adopters.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 00:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

inu-liger wrote:
That actually isn't so much moaning, as it is a criticism of what he was observing. UNLESS it was just YouTube compression garbage at play, it'd be very controversial indeed if they employed film grain noise reduction (or DVNR rather) in order to make the film look "clean". It's a huge serious annoyance with High-Def aficionados, since particularly quite a number of early Blu-ray releases had that technique applied to the video (alongside the dreaded edge enhancement), which really pissed off a lot of early adopters.

Thanks. I REALLY hope it's just youtube compression and the result will look better

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 00:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr. Gregory, don't you think one thread is enough ? Or will we get a new one each week ?

emrabt user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1118 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wait, these aren't the greatest moans.
Please put some effort into it.

"Looks terrible, worse than snow productions."

Greatest?

Honestly?

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 4707 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 02:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Greatest Moans.

Is this a new Queen Productions release?

If so -- even though I haven't seen it yet -- I don't like the cover art.

"With a population of 1.75 million, Northern Ireland should really be a footballing minnow. Instead, they could be better described as the piranhas of the international game" (FIFA.com)

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 03:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, there are some gems in the other posts. Remember, this is just a "greatest moans" package, I left the best ones for you to discover in the other threads. Feel free to create another compilation (Greatest moans 2, or Moans +).

Vali user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vali
Deity: 2053 posts

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

hahahahaha !! hey Greg, thanks for adding my "moan" on position num. 3 !! I´m really honoured !
Looking at this with perspective maybe you´re right, I shouldn´t have critizised the astonishing artworks QPL has been delivering in recent years. Oh, father, I´m a sinner, please please forgive me, I´ll never do it again. Why, oh why, did I do that? go on QPL!! and thaaaaanks for everything ! you can add Donald and Pluto on, let´s say, Rainbow front cover, when it´s released and my grandsons can check it out. I won´t say a word. Will look at it from heaven with an approval smile in my face !
Freedom of speech should be banned at QZ. Can´t understand how I couldn´t see that before.

Bring out the charge of the love brigade

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vali wrote:
hahahahaha !! hey Greg, thanks for adding my "moan" on position num. 3 !! I´m really honoured !
Looking at this with perspective maybe you´re right, I shouldn´t have critizised the astonishing artworks QPL has been delivering in recent years. Oh, father, I´m a sinner, please please forgive me, I´ll never do it again. Why, oh why, did I do that? go on QPL!! and thaaaaanks for everything ! you can add Donald and Pluto on, let´s say, Rainbow front cover, when it´s released and my grandsons can check it out. I won´t say a word. Will look at it from heaven with an approval smile in my face !
Freedom of speech should be banned at QZ. Can´t understand how I couldn´t see that before.

Yeaahhhhh, I love those sarcastic moans :D. Thanks for the contribution, very much appreciated!

Vali

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

no, thanks to you for retro-feeding our moans with your moans !! it´s a funny game !! you´re the real star here ! we can go on forever ! I won´t get tired of this ! it´s your turn now, baby

:D

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I am just the compilator from Moans productions, MPL.
My staff and I are working really hard to remaster the moans, and we're working on a project as well, entitled "Hungarian moans". Soon broadcasted in your nearest theater. We will also release it on DVD, with many bonuses ;)

Vali

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aaah ! so you love sarcasm too, that´s good! can´t wait downloading that DVD ;)

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vali wrote:
aaah ! so you love sarcasm too, that´s good! can´t wait downloading that DVD ;)

The moan speaks for itself!

Vali

Posted: 17 Aug 12, 04:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

won´t moan about that, I swear ! even if your DVD comes under the QPL label !! wouldn´t be surprised if they sponsor you in order to fight the terrible moaning plague at QZ ! Don´t forget adding a docummentary of foxes and badgers in there, dude, It´ll sell better !