Queen + Adam Lambert
Date: July 14, 2012
Location: London, England, UK
Venue: HMV Hammersmith Apollo
Editing and Mix: Terra (adamwiki.org)
This release is a combination of audio recordings from TALC and MeghanEliseForPeace. The reason for this release is that while the TALC release has a lot more dynamic range and bass, it is a bit muddy and distant. The recording by MeghanEliseForPeace, although recorded in a lossy format, is overall clearer with less muting in the higher frequencies, but thinner than the TALC recording.
Work done to the audio:
- The audio from both sources were first converted to 44.1 kHz WAV using dBpoweramp Music Converter before being edited in Adobe Audition.
- For some reason, the TALC audio is about 250-300ms longer than MeghanEliseForPeace's audio, which results in the the audio tracks drifting apart through time. So I had to make some very tiny snips in parts of the TALC audio to keep it in sync.
- Using Adobe Audition, I made cuts in between tracks to sync the TALC audio with MeghanEliseForPeace's audio. The audio transitions between the cuts are seamless. (Audition has an auto 2ms crossover fade feature that helps ensures this.) No cuts were made during songs.
- Boosted TALC's mid to high frequencies using Audition's Multiband Compressor (see settings used here: http://www.mediafire.com/view/?een5ecpel5nhss2
), as well as slightly balanced the audio channels using Amplify. Bass was slightly reduced.
- Further panned both tracks to the left channel a bit to make it more balanced.
- Exported the CD-compatible WAV mix of MeghanEliseForPeace's audio (+1dB) with TALC's audio (ensuring everything's in sync).
- Split the WAV into tracks using CDWave (which ensures no SBEs).
- Compressed to FLAC (Level 8).
Equipment: Zoom Q3HD
Lineage: 24bit/96kHz WAV -> dBpoweramp Music Converter -> 16bit/44.1kHz WAV
This source was first distroed here: http://www.dimeadozen.org/torrents-details.php?id=413355
Equipment: Canon VIXIA HF M41 camcorder (audio from camera)
Lineage: 16bit/48 KHz 256kbps AC3 -> dBpoweramp Music Converter -> 16bit/44.1kHz WAV
Brian May - Guitar, Vocals
Roger Taylor - Drums, Vocals
Adam Lambert - Vocals
Spike Edney - Keyboards, Backing Vocals
Rufus Tiger Taylor - Drums, Percussion
Neil Fairclough - Bass
This is the final concert of the Queen + Adam Lambert mini-tour.
2. Seven Seas of Rhye
3. Keep Yourself Alive
4. We Will Rock You (Fast)
5. Fat Bottomed Girls
6. Don't Stop Me Now
7. Under Pressure
8. I Want It All
9. Somebody to Love
10. Who Wants to Live Forever
11. A Kind of Magic
12. These Are the Days of Our Lives
13. You're My Best Friend
14. Love of My Life
1. Dragon Attack
2. Drum Battle
3. Guitar Solo
4. I Want to Break Free
5. Another One Bites the Dust
6. Radio Ga Ga
7. Crazy Little Thing Called Love
8. The Show Must Go On
9. Bohemian Rhapsody
10. Tie Your Mother Down
11. We Will Rock You
12. We Are the Champions
13. God Save the Queen (Background Music)
Total playing time: 2 hr 16 min 22 sec