Forums > Queen - Serious Discussion > Queen - Hungarian Rhapsody

forum rss feed
Author

tonipini2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 12 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Aug 12, 12:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Tras ver en youtube el video de Crazy Little Thing Called Love de "Hungarian Rhapsody" se han confirmado mis sospechas. El video que veremos en esta nueva edición es la misma versión mutilada del viejo VHS. Lo único que han mejorado es algo la imagen (supongo) y corregido la velocidad, que en el VHS era más rápida de lo normal. Acaso no se rodó el concierto íntegro? Tie Your Mother Down también estará cortada? Intercalarán los mismos videos de la ciudad de Budapest? Que pasa con Another One Bites The Dust, Hello Mary Lou, etc?

Si la edición de la primera noche de Wembley fue una sorpresa agradabla por lo inédito de las imágenes, que no podamos ver Budapest íntegro será una gran decepción.

conejo29 user not visiting Queenzone.com
conejo29
Rocker: 30 posts

Posted: 30 Aug 12, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

maybe in bluray ...

hola como estan espero que muy boien.
Kacio user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kacio
Bohemian: 753 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

on the current version is missing:
Tie Your Mother Down, full speech before In The Lap Of The Gods, Another One Bites The Dust, Impromptu, full Love of My Life, You're So Square (Baby I Don't Care), Hello Mary Lou, full Tutti Frutti, full Crazy Little Thing Called Love.

I hope on the official release of the dvd / blu-ray will be a full concert recording

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 10072 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 04:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ehm ... English, anybody ?

pittrek

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 04:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kacio wrote:
I hope on the official release of the dvd / blu-ray will be a full concert recording

Unfortunately not.

rocknrolllover user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hangman
rocknrolllover
Deity: 2578 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 04:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote:
Kacio wrote: I hope on the official release of the dvd / blu-ray will be a full concert recording
Unfortunately not.

From where you know it?

I've got the power to love to live

I can't say it ain't right
pittrek

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 05:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rocknrolllover wrote:
pittrek wrote:
Kacio wrote: I hope on the official release of the dvd / blu-ray will be a full concert recording
Unfortunately not.

From where you know it?

Come on, of course it will NOT be complete, you read it too - they do NOT have the complete negative, just the edited version. They have of course the 16 camera BOOTLEG but I doubt they will use it since it's just a bootleg.

Here you have the "new" Crazy Little Thing Called Love - it's the SAME edit as used on VHS : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aETtK5-gyUI&feature=player_embedded

tomchristie22 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Because the wind is high
tomchristie22
Deity: 2149 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 07:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn! It's missing a lot more than I thought - I didn't think of impromptu or Hello Mary Lou at all.

Val Lurex user not visiting Queenzone.com
Val Lurex
Deity: 2714 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 14:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Unfortunately, it's incomplete. But I have a feeling we'll see it complete some day.

"I really feel like being evil tonight."
MERQRY user not visiting Queenzone.com
MERQRY
Bohemian: 746 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pittrek wrote: Ehm ... English, anybody ?

He says that the CLTCL video is as edited as the vhs bootleg, but with a little better image and sound.
Later he ask:
If they shot the full concert (The reply is yes, at his moment it was full recorded)
If TTMD will be "cuted" in the movie (With logic we can decuct that the reply is yes)
If they will include the "Documentary" footage beetween songs (I think no beetwen songs like the bootleg, they probably will include part of that footage on the "documentary" before the movie)
What happens with AOBTD, HML,etc etc? (The same as TYMD)

In the end he says he´s dissapointed...

"I will destroy any man who dares abuse my trust" Freddie Mercury
flash00. user not visiting Queenzone.com
flash00.
Royalty: 1424 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 21:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I hope the video quality will be as good as the Montreal-We Will Rock You bluray release? as I'm not that impressed with the trailer quality so far.

oo la la
fr1986 user not visiting Queenzone.com
fr1986
Bohemian: 191 posts

Posted: 31 Aug 12, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

probablemente la version del blue ray este completa. SIno al menos el audio del cd que saquen va a estar 100% completo----------------------------
Probably the b.d release will have the full concert, if not, at least we will have the full cd audio.

tomchristie22 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Because the wind is high
tomchristie22
Deity: 2149 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 01:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The quality looks great. Much better than Rock Montreal - the CD they released with it was great, but the footage was butchered horribly.

popy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 450 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 12:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote:
He says that the CLTCL video is as edited as the vhs bootleg, but with a little better image and sound.

What vhs bootleg are you talking about? Live In Budapest '86 vhs (and laser disc) is an official release.

MERQRY

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 14:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

popy wrote:
MERQRY wrote:
What vhs bootleg are you talking about? Live In Budapest '86 vhs (and laser disc) is an official release.

Isn´t exactly an Official release to me, but yeah you`re right the word Bootleg maybe isn`t accurate to this

popy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 450 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 18:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote:
popy wrote:
MERQRY wrote:

Isn´t exactly an Official release to me, but yeah you`re right the word Bootleg maybe isn`t accurate to this

Why is that? Budapest VHS is as official as other VHS products Queen released through the 80's and 90's. Wembley, Champions Of The World, the three Greatest Flix, The Miracle EP and others

Gaabiizz user not visiting Queenzone.com
The Invisible Man
Gaabiizz
Bohemian: 937 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 21:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The release is complete on dvd or blu ray?
am almost certain!

MERQRY

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

popy wrote:
MERQRY wrote:
popy wrote:
MERQRY wrote:

Why is that? Budapest VHS is as official as other VHS products Queen released through the 80's and 90's. Wembley, Champions Of The World, the three Greatest Flix, The Miracle EP and others

Well i don`t know the history behind this release, but to me this was an unautorized release... i mean QP doesn`t release it on vhs was a third party at least Brian may (his memory isn`t very good altough) said is the first Official release of Budapest 86... but as i said maybe you`re right...

YannickJoker user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 297 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 12, 01:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote:
Well i don`t know the history behind this release, but to me this was an unautorized release... i mean QP doesn`t release it on vhs was a third party at least Brian may (his memory isn`t very good altough) said is the first Official release of Budapest 86... but as i said maybe you`re right...

I have the video here (thanks paulosham!), and it was released by Queen films in 1987.

pittrek

Posted: 02 Sep 12, 05:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MERQRY wrote:

Later he ask:
If they shot the full concert (The reply is yes, at his moment it was full recorded)
If TTMD will be "cuted" in the movie (With logic we can decuct that the reply is yes)
If they will include the "Documentary" footage beetween songs (I think no beetwen songs like the bootleg, they probably will include part of that footage on the "documentary" before the movie)
What happens with AOBTD, HML,etc etc? (The same as TYMD)

In the end he says he´s dissapointed...

Thanks