Forums > Fan mixes > Queen - Death On Two Legs 'Darkness Mix' (by Kacio) - Single 2012

forum rss feed
Author

Kacio user not visiting Queenzone.com
Kacio
Bohemian: 753 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 11:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here is my new single along with the video for the remix Death On Two Legs 'Darkness Mix' (by Kacio). I used to video a few photos Queen, shot lightning, and original video Death On Two Legs from A Night At The Opera - 30th Anniversary.

Tracklist:
1.Death On Two Legs 'Darkness Mix' (by Kacio)
2.Crazy Little Thing Called Love 'Longer Version' (by Kacio)
3.Death On Two Legs 'Alternative Mix' (by Kacio)

Download:
http://queenremixes-bykacio.blogspot.com/2012/09/queen-death-on-two-legs-single-2012.html
or
http://84748.file4u.pl/download/3430310/Death_On_Two_Legs__by_Kacio__www.file4u.pl.rar

Video:

Cheers!

Kacio

Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 15:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not a bad idea, but I think the sound effects intro is too long - there's a danger of the listener losing interest by the time the song starts. Other than that, it's OK, but other than a few sound effects, the song itself isn't much different to the original. I do like 'shark', though. :)

Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
PiotreQ user not visiting Queenzone.com
On QueenZone since 2003
PiotreQ
Bohemian: 888 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 16:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yeah, the intro could be shorter but it's quite good. Pity the song is not altered a little bit more ;-)

Kacio

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 16:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you for your opinions. I'm going to yet to expand, override. Probably for a Christmas album.

Lord Fickle user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1421 posts

Posted: 01 Sep 12, 18:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

One thing I will say is that this is one of your better videos. Disregarding the effects intro, you have at least managed to make the video more or less in sync with the audio, and the video and audio match, so the viewer sees the same performance they are hearing, unlike some of your other videos. That's a good improvement. :)

Remember to deliver with the speed of light

A little bit of love and joy
Kacio

PiotreQ user not visiting Queenzone.com
On QueenZone since 2003
PiotreQ
Bohemian: 888 posts

Posted: 02 Sep 12, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Exatcly what LF said. I can add one more little advice. Kacio, try videos that are from the same song (like live version or something) than combining from other ones which are not related with the song you mixed so we can SEE that Freddie is singing there and not trying to mime ;-) It will look more natural. Sometimes it's better to perfect a remix than "overdo" a video.

dceplay user not visiting Queenzone.com

Rocker: 27 posts

Posted: 28 May 15, 21:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kacio - Your File4u link for the "Death On 2 Legs (Darkness Mix)" on your website isn't working anymore. Could you please update it? Thanks