Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > ANNOUNCE:Queen + Adam Lambert-Las Vegas 5th July 2014-Multi Camera DVD PAL

forum rss feed
Author

Marknow user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hello
Marknow
Deity: 2898 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Jul 14, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

*****THIS IS THE PAL VERSION, NTSC VERSION HERE:http://www.queenzone.com/forums/1390804/announce-queen-and-adam-lambert-las-vegas-5th-july-2014-multi-camera-dvd-ntsc.aspx?anchor=0

Queen + Adam Lambert - 1st Las Vegas 5th July 2014 - Multi Camera DVD x 2

Here is a complete Multi-Camera DVD I made from HD youtube rips. The DVD has a few short gaps between songs but the performance is complete.

Lineage: Video & Audio sourced from Youtube HD rips - All editing and mixing done in powerdirector12 - PAL DVD

All footage shot by:
                     cos2mwiz https://www.youtube.com/user/cos2mwiz/featured
                     TALCvids https://www.youtube.com/user/TALCvids/featured
                     Adams Minion https://www.youtube.com/user/MinionoftheDarkLord/featured
                     thefilmqueen https://www.youtube.com/user/thefilmqueen/featured

DVD 1

1. NOW I'M HERE
2. STONE COLD CRAZY
3. ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST
4. FAT BOTTOMED GIRLS
5. LAP OF THE GODS
6. SEVEN SEAS OF RHYE
7. KILLER QUEEN
8. SOMEBODY TO LOVE
9. I WANT IT ALL
10. LOVE OF MY LIFE
11. '39
12, DAYS OF OUR LIVES  

DVD2

13. DRUM SOLO & UNDER PRESSURE
14. LOVE KILLS
15. WHO WANTS TO LIVE FOREVER
16. GUITAR SOLO
17. TIE YOUR MOTHER DOWN
18. RADIO GAGA
19. CRAZY LITTLE THING CALLED LOVE
20. THE SHOW MUST GO ON
21. BO RHAP
---
22. WE WILL ROCK YOU
23. WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

You will need a bittorrent client to download the music. For additional information, view the Bittorrent FAQ.

Please leave your window open when you have finished downloading so that other Queen fans can download.

This file will be customized for you when you download

Attachment: 2014710425244566.torrent 21 KB

View Stats on this torrent

This has been downloaded 306 time(s).

Arse.

Vali user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vali
Deity: 2184 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 00:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Come on Mark!! Give us a break :-)

Thanks a lot!!!!

tcc user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1638 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a lot.

Wijnand user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 305 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 03:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks!

Rami user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1023 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 10:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you very much!!

marcoekelo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 11:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks !

drjones user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 131 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 14:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you !

all your love tonight.......
rubens user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 154 posts

Posted: 11 Jul 14, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Amazing! Thank you!

bootLuca user not visiting Queenzone.com
bootLuca
Royalty: 1361 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 14, 02:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

thanks again Mark, you did a great job!

tonyyy user not visiting Queenzone.com
tonyyy
Bohemian: 289 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 14, 03:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Many thanks!

Tony

http://tonyinviaggio.wordpress.com/

PostFestumPF user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 14, 03:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a million, much appreciated!

DancyGeorgia user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 60 posts

Posted: 12 Jul 14, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for the DVD!!! Would it be possible to get a NTSC version of the DVD? Very few of the DVD players in the USA will play PAL format so we are stuck with only being able to play the DVD on a PC.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 13 Jul 14, 05:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DancyGeorgia wrote: Thanks for the DVD!!! Would it be possible to get a NTSC version of the DVD? Very few of the DVD players in the USA will play PAL format so we are stuck with only being able to play the DVD on a PC.

Drag the 4 large video files from each disk into your DVD burning software and set it to burn NTSC, should be fine.

Arse.

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2599 posts

Posted: 13 Jul 14, 16:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

DancyGeorgia wrote:

Thanks for the DVD!!! Would it be possible to get a NTSC version of the DVD? Very few of the DVD players in the USA will play PAL format so we are stuck with only being able to play the DVD on a PC.

Yep. That's why the rest of the world have to put up with fucked up picture quality on all QPL stuff these days, because they're too bloody tight to create one master disc for the 3/4 of the world who have PAL and a seperate one for North America and Japan :(

Posted: 13 Jul 14, 18:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

brians wig wrote:

DancyGeorgia wrote:

Yep. That's why the rest of the world have to put up with fucked up picture quality on all QPL stuff these days, because they're too bloody tight to create one master disc for the 3/4 of the world who have PAL and a seperate one for North America and Japan :(

Geez, where did my answer to this post go??? Think I will try again but save every few lines.

Yes, I wish there was just 1 DVD format for the whole world. And then on top of the NTSC vs PA issue, many people still have DVD players which will only play single layer and not duel layer DVDs.

I am not sure from you reply if you need NTSC or PAL formatted DVDs? If you need NTSC DVDs, I do have both dual & single layer NTSC DVD ISO files for several of the 2012 concerts. They are hosted as 7-zip split files on one of the Adam sites.

I know that the Kiev DVD was distributed here in PAL format, as was the original video file. I took the better 6 GB raw file, cut off the black strips on the top and bottom, and created a NTSC wide-screen DVD in both dual and single layer formats. The quality is really good as I am meticulous about the video conversion and have software that lets me control all of the parameters.

If anyone wants PAL versions of any of my DVDs, I will be happy to recut them in PAL format, but not till after I have finished processing all of my audio from the current set of concerts.

Now back to working on my Los Angeles audio. Well, after I cut the grass.

Mr.QueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.QueenFan
Royalty: 1413 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 14, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks for sharing this.
The YT user TALCvids has great HD videos from the Philadelphia show and other shows.
It´s good that you are in conversations to get the original files from the concerts. I´m looking forward to see what you´re going to do with it. Thanks a lot.

Hello
Marknow

Posted: 18 Jul 14, 15:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.QueenFan wrote: Thanks for sharing this.
The YT user TALCvids has great HD videos from the Philadelphia show and other shows.
It´s good that you are in conversations to get the original files from the concerts. I´m looking forward to see what you´re going to do with it. Thanks a lot.

TALC and many others have some great videos of multiple shows and I have been in contact with him, sadly it does not look like he is going to donate any footage, he has had his past videos ripped off by bootleggers etc. I don't blame him to be honest. I am grateful he made his footage available via youtube.

The Glamberts are very organised in sharing high quality videos etc via youtube but it must be said they have little interest in pooling resources together and archiving material properly. They have little interest in working on material like the video above, easy access to youtube is fine for them. It's possible to make BD's of most of the shows from the footage that has been shot but I can't see it happening.

Arse.

Mr.QueenFan user not visiting Queenzone.com
Mr.QueenFan
Royalty: 1413 posts

Posted: 18 Jul 14, 17:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Marknow wrote:

TALC and many others have some great videos of multiple shows and I have been in contact with him, sadly it does not look like he is going to donate any footage, he has had his past videos ripped off by bootleggers etc. I don't blame him to be honest. I am grateful he made his footage available via youtube.

The Glamberts are very organised in sharing high quality videos etc via youtube but it must be said they have little interest in pooling resources together and archiving material properly. They have little interest in working on material like the video above, easy access to youtube is fine for them. It's possible to make BD's of most of the shows from the footage that has been shot but I can't see it happening.

Interesting. I thought that the user TALC was a female :-)
I understand his point of view, but bootleggers are going to rip it from YT anyway. Show him this project of yours, and maybe he´ll change his mind. Either way, you´re right. He has been fantastic in recording and sharing his footage in such quality on YT.

Look at this next gem. I think it´s the best video version of "Love Kills" so far. The colors are so beautiful. Unfortunately, it´s the only video this user uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBo7zPCKHPs&list=UUltfP_h_7pu0Rk1n8ThqJFQ

There are so many great videos out there from this tour. It´s fantastic!

Posted: 22 Jul 14, 02:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr.QueenFan wrote:

Marknow wrote:

Interesting. I thought that the user TALC was a female :-)
I understand his point of view, but bootleggers are going to rip it from YT anyway. Show him this project of yours, and maybe he´ll change his mind. Either way, you´re right. He has been fantastic in recording and sharing his footage in such quality on YT.

Look at this next gem. I think it´s the best video version of "Love Kills" so far. The colors are so beautiful. Unfortunately, it´s the only video this user uploaded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBo7zPCKHPs&list=UUltfP_h_7pu0Rk1n8ThqJFQ

There are so many great videos out there from this tour. It´s fantastic!

Actually, TALC is a GROUP of FEMALES. There are at least 3, maybe 4, of them with one specializing in photos.

Glamberts have a LOT of stuff very well organized and archived if you know where to look. But very few are willing to share raw video, even with other Glamberts, because of the potential for misuse.

Also, the majority of Glamberts are not very high tech when it comes to video or audio. I am one of the high tech Glamberts who tries to help the others with video and audio issues. Most only want MP3 files and not FLAC files (but I'm starting to get a few to use FLAC files for making CDs). Most do not do torrents, not even me for cyber security reasons, which seems to be the major way things are shared on QZ. And most of the Glamberts filming are in the US where DVD players ONLY play NTSC formatted DVDs while most of the DVDs made by QZ folks are in PAL format and thus of little use to the US Glamberts.

The pooling of resources needs to benefit both parties. But the points I raise above make that more difficult. So, any suggestions on how to make this beneficial for all?

Double-U user not visiting Queenzone.com
Double-U
Bohemian: 894 posts

Posted: 22 Jul 14, 04:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You're rocking. Thank you very much!

regards,
W.