So basically, this is a thread to list and discuss all the existing Video versions of Innuendo. I will also post YouTube links (others please do so too if I missed any).
First, there is this:
It compares 4 versions of the video: the official version (as seen on Greatest Flix II), the "final promo version" (no idea where to find it), the UK version, and the "Dutch" version which is a variant of the original version with the later removed gulf war imagery.
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7bs4xfAqHEU - This is the "Dutch version" a.k.a. early Guld War Promo, with Dutch subtitles;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rLc5w4Xm9PU - Same as the above but with the intro missing and some logo appearing for a while;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgescYLHfa8 - Another copy of same (missing intro and some logo appearing, as per above);
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yvLl8eMB6E - This is the alternative version from the 2011 iTunes LP. Similar to the above but no "winds" in the intro, different end, and no subtitles; not included in the comparison video for some reason; DailyMotion link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2aryip_innuendo-wiiadelphia-s-2013-remaster-queen-90s_music
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1aInQJCbCtg - Same as above;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EisNcPfUHI4 - This is the UK version, recorded from MTV Classics, though the version used in the comparison video is identical but without the MTV logo, no idea where to find that;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2N0TkfrQhY - The official version, from the Queen Official channel, in mono;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfu8qISm7Vs - This is the same as above, but in stereo, though sadly cropped to widescreen;
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpys1c3jCNs - The same as above, but in 4:3 (and, of course, stereo);
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALqqk-iUC4E - The same but in even better quality.
- UK version without logo;
- Final Promo Version.
The Gulf War version is the original. The earliest seems to be the Apple iTunes LP version as it is the most different from the final version.
The Dutch version is similar, but parts of the beginnings are already starting to resemble the final version, same for the end where the "closure" with the closing doors and curtains is present (but missing from the above).
The next is the official version. The Gulf War imagery is toned down to a minimum, a lot of parts are replaced with fast-moving imagery, and the shots of the "dead baby" doll lying in ruins are all removed. Adds from imagery that looks like from the 19th century, even in the slow acoustic section where it's sepia-colored (though the moving black 3D "Innuendo" text on white is present, but as white on the sepia-colored footage). Has its own macabre image (a plane crashing and a nuclear explosion).
Then we have the "Final Promo Version". The white moving "Innuendo" text on top of the sepia footage is now gone, and only the sepia footage is present. Otherwise the difference from the official version are incredibly minor.
In the end there's the UK version. It seems to be even more watered down, replacing stuff like the plane crashing and the nuclear explosion with either footage from earlier Queen videos or fast-moving imagery. Also has different Queen imagery from the official version in parts. It seems to be a watered version of the "Final Promo Version" as it shares the sepia footage without the white moving 3D "Innuendo" text.
Now, this makes me wonder - is there a Japanese version of the video? I could imagine a Japanese version censoring the footage of the nuclear explosion, but then again maybe in Japan they simply used the original Gulf War version as the Japanese would be less sensitive to it. But who knows, I need to do more research on that.
Edit: The "Dutch version" actually seems to have even more Gulf War imagery than the 2011 iTunes LP version. At this rate it's safe to conclude we actually have 5 distinct versions of the Innuendo video, which can be categorized as follows:
1. Early version
1.1. Dutch version (Gulf War Promo)
1.2. 2011 iTunes LP version
2. Later version
2.1. VHS version (Official Version)
2.2. TV version
2.2.1. Final Promo Version
2.2.2. UK Version
Now, there's left to find all the missing links, and any other versions of the video.
One missing link found - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpys1c3jCNs . Official version in 4:3 and stereo.
Yet another of the above - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALqqk-iUC4E . Even better quality.
This is not an official version in any way but it's still interesting - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFFYRKVSCig - combined footage of the video with the 1989 demo version taped at a convention (the demo, not the footage).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKClwkbDO1o - Official version of the video with the audio replaced with the 2011 remaster (and the beginning "wind" sound gone). Not going to include it above because this combination was never officially released, but I'm putting it here because the sound quality is awesome.