Forums > Sharing The Music - Announce > BRIAN MAY & K.Ellis LIVE in POLAND 02.03.2016 Krakow MULTICAM DVD + 2CD

forum rss feed
Author

aristide1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 08:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rhapsody8 wrote:
Thanks for nice present but can I ask that what was the incident if it wasn't a secret of course?

The so called incident starts with a girl from the audience laying down on a ledge in front of the stage, probably as a combined result of relaxing mood and alcohol.
She is quickly and quietly removed, but the moment continues until Brian displays all his superiority faces, concluding smartly, "There must be something significant to this."

Of course, there is nothing significant, or funny, or sad, or whatever to this, because it's a huge nothing.
It's a mystery how a huge nothing gives the name of this carefully prepared pack. The moment itself is suitable as a bonus, and hearing it on CD without knowing what happens is plain stupid.

qfan wrote:
Waht I should to do is wish you to download it, watch it and hear it.
to see how huge work was put in thisproject as in the other our pompous project that we done durring last 3 years
. wish you great time with lsiten to music and enjoy watching video more than write about it here about "HD res or quaity" even not see it yet.

Congratulations. It's a fine collaborative effort, and a nice package concept.

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1696 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 10:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qfan wrote:

aristide1 :
Waht I should to do is wish you to download it, watch it and hear it.
to see how huge work was put in thisproject as in the other our pompous project that we done durring last 3 years
. wish you great time with lsiten to music and enjoy watching video more than write about it here about "HD res or quaity" even not see it yet.


Artistide1 is right.
There's no point in downgrading HD files to dvd unless you need a physical media for selling. Wich is illegal.

MKV is the way to go for sharing.
Even if you need physical media, bluray would be a more logical choice.

I'm not downloading btw. I couldnt care less about BM+KE. Regardless the quality.

pittrek user not visiting Queenzone.com
pittrek
Deity: 11015 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you. Not a fan of Brian + Kerry, but I'm a fan of multi-cam recordings.A pity it's just SD but thanks anyway

aristide1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 10:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

people on streets wrote:
Artistide1 is right.
There's no point in downgrading HD files to dvd unless you need a physical media for selling. Wich is illegal.

MKV is the way to go for sharing.
Even if you need physical media, bluray would be a more logical choice.

I'm not downloading btw. I couldnt care less about BM+KE. Regardless the quality.

Fuck, where were you when I was really right. Now it's not about selling or doing illegal stuff. He can't stick a nice cover, a menu and bonuses to a mkv, does he? A physical media is required. It's something on a different level, the concept is more important than pure quality.
Don't care about BM+KE either. Downloaded only to know what I am talking about.

rhapsody8 user not visiting Queenzone.com
rhapsody8
Bohemian: 821 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks aristide1 for the explanation and many thanks again for the multicam effort...


Get your head down baby - we're gonna ride tonight...
qfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 52 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 14:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

To "cool down" the temperature on the topic a few words:
1. No one is forced to download that movie if you are not interested with Brian and Kerry collaboration. Many strong words been used before the movie been downloaded even. I think to be fair to anyone that comments should be done after, not before.
2. No matter how quality maniac we are (you or me or anyone) the truth is DVD format is still more popular than Blu Ray. Can u play BR disc on every home just like that? I dont think so, can u do this with DVD, if not on DVD player, on your laptop Im sure (unless u use smartphone only). We always try give our movies to as many people as possible, with BR its not possible, even after years been since that format been published. If you really want watch parts from this concert on super duper 4k quality you can fo to Youtube and find them there (Im sure it wont take long) but you will never watch it as a full concert. That's why we decide to create movies on DVD format as even if 95% of material is made using HD recorder some/many are in bad quality, not our fault people still cant operate camera/phones during they record some stuff. I can imagine your words saying then: what shi..y HD is this? so compromise is always done.
3. About package.... maybe we are old fashion group of people but we care a lot about how the product looks like, maybe for most of you just a file is enough but not for us, we want to present the concert as it should be, with proper box, easy to operate (means with menu). If that's the problem for you, u can always skip all those files and play just a concert, what a fuzz about it.
4. As you probably noticed we share all material for FREE in here so argument that we produce box with cover to sell it is simply hilarious, you simply haven't seen our other past projects.
5. The number of people who downloaded torrent and their positive reviews shows us that even if some people are unhappy about downgrading quality its was worth to make it, we would like to thank everyone who appreciate and helps us to make those projects alive.

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 17 Oct 16, 16:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

aristide1 wrote:

qfan wrote:
This DVD was made from HD RES. only video materials

Why downgrading, do you sell this stuff and need physical media? If it's for free then just leave it as recorded, who wants interlaced SD anymore.



Well.
If something is recorded interlaced, then it should stay interlaced, regardless of whether it's been downgraded or not.

Obviously I'd prefer this release in HD (interlaced).
Can't bloody stand "film look".

aristide1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 640 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 16, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qfan wrote:

To "cool down" the temperature on the topic a few words:
1. No one is forced to download that movie if you are not interested with Brian and Kerry collaboration. Many strong words been used before the movie been downloaded even. I think to be fair to anyone that comments should be done after, not before.
2. No matter how quality maniac we are (you or me or anyone) the truth is DVD format is still more popular than Blu Ray. Can u play BR disc on every home just like that? I dont think so, can u do this with DVD, if not on DVD player, on your laptop Im sure (unless u use smartphone only). We always try give our movies to as many people as possible, with BR its not possible, even after years been since that format been published. If you really want watch parts from this concert on super duper 4k quality you can fo to Youtube and find them there (Im sure it wont take long) but you will never watch it as a full concert. That's why we decide to create movies on DVD format as even if 95% of material is made using HD recorder some/many are in bad quality, not our fault people still cant operate camera/phones during they record some stuff. I can imagine your words saying then: what shi..y HD is this? so compromise is always done.
3. About package.... maybe we are old fashion group of people but we care a lot about how the product looks like, maybe for most of you just a file is enough but not for us, we want to present the concert as it should be, with proper box, easy to operate (means with menu). If that's the problem for you, u can always skip all those files and play just a concert, what a fuzz about it.
4. As you probably noticed we share all material for FREE in here so argument that we produce box with cover to sell it is simply hilarious, you simply haven't seen our other past projects.
5. The number of people who downloaded torrent and their positive reviews shows us that even if some people are unhappy about downgrading quality its was worth to make it, we would like to thank everyone who appreciate and helps us to make those projects alive.

The temperature is just fine, don't create another false "incident".

1. The "strong words" are a result of your economical post which is more or less a translation of the Polish text on the cover, where obviously all is fine and dandy, the best quality.
Didn't know I was talking to a glossy cover. If you had made the effort to make a more personalized, human presentation for queenzone, then you had never heard of my unnecessary doubts.
3. ??? No complains about package, only congratulations. Except the title, which is stupid not only in our universe but also in the parallel ones. Brian could like it though, he is between universes, as his reaction to a laid down person suggest.
4. Yes, it is hilarious to think the box is for sell. It is also hilarious to think everybody knows about your past projects.
5. Why are you so pleased, the number of people who downloaded the torrent and made positive reviews is disappointing, considering the real value of your product. Where are Polish Queen fans, BM fans, and the squad of fans of everything?

"Can you find something significant to this?", as Brian said.

brians wig user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2611 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 16, 13:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

qfan wrote:

That's why we decide to create movies on DVD format as even if 95% of material is made using HD recorder some/many are in bad quality, not our fault people still cant operate camera/phones during they record some stuff. I can imagine your words saying then: what shi..y HD is this? so compromise is always done..


Ah. So it's a compilation of Youtube clips?
I had it in my head from your description of "from HD materials" that Polish Fans had taken proper video cameras in, filmed it and this was the edited result.
Ah well. Still better than nothing and much appreciated.

Micha³ Maron user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 13 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 16, 15:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Misunderstanding two things:
1. If anyone wants to watch some parts from the concert (not our movie), some songs are on Youtube, even on full HD.
2. About our movie: all materials been received from fans, Polish, foreign, all fans, with different quality: from Full HD to 4:3 SD, from pro video cameras to simply cellphones, if someone uploaded material to Youtube meanwhile, that's the author's choice. The best videos been used, mostly from HD but like on most of the concerts bringing pro cameras was not allowed so sometimes HD quality is not as we think about HD. HD from the phone wont beat HD from pro cam... i think this is easy to understand for someone who edit or even film something.

softcalavera2 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 265 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Oct 16, 21:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again:...(sorry) .....Artwork ?? ....plase! .....Thank you!

Vilatrista user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 52 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 22 Oct 16, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you,great job!!

tassilo user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1958 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Oct 16, 07:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thanks a lot.