SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1002 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 15:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 390 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 16:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

World Clock: 8 hours, 10 min, 23 seconds, 10 mili seconds.

They will play fab.

Lambert Much beter in vocal than Freddy

No more Freddy and Deakon John! Please Brian, make all the Queen albums again but than with vocal of my lovely ADAM KING FUCKING LAMBERT!

I love all your songs esspecially:

Killer Queen
We Will Rock You
Somebody To Love
We Are The Champions
Bohemian Rhapsody
Who Wants To Live Forever!!

PLEASEEEE BRIAN, READ MY MESSAGE!! ADAM I WANT TO KISS YOUR ASS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I hope u will play Somebody To Love, WWTLF, KillerQueen in this concert, fuck Spread your wings & Its late. I didnt know about Its late, until you play it one time with Adam, I dont like it!!!!

MercurialFreddie user is on Queenzone.com
old fashioned dandy
MercurialFreddie
Bohemian: 934 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 17:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

"Freddy" ? Do you know whose hits and voice made this band world-wide famous and recognizable ? His name was Freddie. Sure, Adam can hit high notes but his voice and stage presence don't have the masculinity which so well characterized Freddie's.

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorrry, I was sarcastic ;) I have 250 LP's and 400 cd's ;) I know who Freddie is

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 19:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Masculinity? Adam has yet to prance around the stage in a onesie and ballet slippers! I still love Freddie even though he did those things!

MercurialFreddie user is on Queenzone.com
old fashioned dandy
MercurialFreddie
Bohemian: 934 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 19:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Onesie and ballet slippers if I'm right appeared only in 1976-1978 but since 1977 leather, hat, glasses and much much later, the Castro Clone inspiration became more important for Freddie.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1500 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MercurialFreddie wrote:

Onesie and ballet slippers if I'm right appeared only in 1976-1978 but since 1977 leather, hat, glasses and much much later, the Castro Clone inspiration became more important for Freddie.

Like it or not Caroline has a point there. It wasn't just the leotards, but the leather look of the late 70's ( like Rob Halford and the Village People guy) echoed what was going on in some of the gay club scene in New York, Berlin and Munich. The white outfit's that followed just echoed that trend still further.

AL, it could be argued is just following an entertainment tradition!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 20:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam has fans who would LOVE to see him bare his chest on stage like Freddie used to do (although Adam is not as hairey) but Adam is too modest to do that or maybe too many ladies would be fainting (just kidding).

SweetCaroline

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 578 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I could do without AL showing his chest, especially while singing Queen songs. Just no.

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 21:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't think AL is modest at all, actually.

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Very scary fan taht Sweet Caroline, when i was Adam i will call the police or security

princetom user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 691 posts

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

AL is perfect singing ... or interpreting ... the queen catalogue as BM and RT wish it to be.... secure... most easy to play... because they have done a hundreds of times... but what about a "tenement funster" (like they did with the foo's drummer ?) ... what about a "ride the wild wind" as done by RT on his solo tours... what about a headlong (by brian on his solo efforts) ... what about a REALLY effectful "WWRY" dond by RT in '98 ? two drums... enhancing it... ? maybe combined with the "hard" version". same old... same old...
now. my point is... they have a most talented vocalist... they have proven to enhance their repertoire by arranging it to the stage... WHY not DOING IT right now ? it my or shall be they're last tour (before their LAST tour of course)... WHY ... ALWAYS "same old, same old" ? why not sticking into SYW and IL... until it sounds perfect ... why not presenting a "sleeping on the sidewalk" ? it istn't THAT hard to play, is it ?
why NOT a "miracle" or "innuendo" ?
Al would be surely able to sing those songs. but their (imho. ... false...) intension is to give people what they long for. NOT an intension freddie would have liked. IS IT. ? correct me if i stand wrong.

prince[tOM]
SweetCaroline

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 22:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam sings anything, bring it on!

Posted: 09 Nov 17, 22:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There's so much to be desired in this tour. If it's the last tour, surely more songs would be added?
So little effort it seems.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 00:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, they should sing different songs at every new venue they go to. It certainly doesn’t matter that their crack sound, lighting, stage crew have it down to a precise and perfect science how the show is run so that it fits in a certain timeframe! Just throw that away and do something different so the morons on a website can be satisfied!

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 01:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For me, sweetcaroline, it's the MUSIC that matters MORE than any light show, effect.
Don't call people on a website morons when YOU couldn't admit or even realize when AL messed up Bohemian Rhapsody.

Cruella de Vil user not visiting Queenzone.com
Cruella de Vil
Bohemian: 304 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 01:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ok Kuipy,

Infantile ramblings such as: "PLEASEEEE BRIAN, READ MY MESSAGE!! ADAM I WANT TO KISS YOUR ASS PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE." are bad enough. Don't for one minute think Brian would venture onto Queenzone. Maybe you should look to the Brittany Spears fan club instead as a model of effective inter-fan communication.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 02:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have listened to every available audio stream and watched every available periscope of this fabulous show and never once been bored! The six guys putting on this show and their crew are magnificent and professional in every way and should be appreciated and not criticized!

Shame on the people who think THEY are the experts!

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 02:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Seems like once again, sweetcaroline, you want and need nothing but praise only and you can't handle other pov's.