Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Can you pussies stop whining about Freddie?

forum rss feed
Author

pankakesnotstellar user not visiting Queenzone.com

Be Gentle, I'm a newbie: 2 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get over your propensity to whine...? The truth is that Adam has a huge effect on Queen's legacy for new and young fans. As far as vocal range, technique and general singing abilities are concerned Adam Lambert is a way better than Freddie had ever been. You all may say Freddie is a rock icon and a legendary fiqure with breathtaking timbre and remarkable performing charisma (I don't know how much of this is true), yet judging only vocal abilities he never was really that good of a singer. Lambert is a trained singer with a scale to perform each Queen song even higher than Freddie originally did. Look at the concert tapes, Freddie never sang each high tone while Adam sings them all and even more still looking absolutely unspoiled. I think it would be hard to find nowadays better voice than Adam has in the top mainstream, probably best rock singer of the young generation right now.?

Adam is a Gift from God and Brian never said anything about how good of a singer Freddie was. Just accept that Adam is the king of Queen....

Bullet with Butterfly Wings user not visiting Queenzone.com
Bullet with Butterfly Wings
Bohemian: 578 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 21:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How cute. A Glambert troll.

queenfanbg user not visiting Queenzone.com
queenfanbg
Bohemian: 323 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 21:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

how about you find other site to brag Adam,Brian and Roger.
Here is Queenzone.

"Queen are: Freddie Mercury,Roger Taylor, John Deacon and Brian May"
stevelondon20 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 361 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 21:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What a fucking stupid cunt.

Invisible Woman user not visiting Queenzone.com
Invisible Woman
Bohemian: 193 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

First, Freddie is the original singer of the band.
Second, Freddie participated in creating songs (many songs made himself) which Adam only can now perform.
Thirdly, Adam can sing the high tones but he never a single song will sing better than Freddie.
It doesn't make sense to compare them.
Queen + Adam Lambert isn't Queen,it's something completely different.

Do you really think that if you keep talking all the best about Adam, you will do that we all forget Freddie?
No way, that's mission impossible.

GrowUpGlamberts user not visiting Queenzone.com
GrowUpGlamberts
Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 22:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

OP, can't you just keep your stupid comments to yourself, or at least in the YouTube comments and not here?

Posted: 10 Nov 17, 23:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Exactly that, Invisible Woman.
Dang, I wish the Glamberts would stop promoting, hyping, defending AL, especially while trying to tear Freddie down.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1002 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No one is tearing down Freddie!

people on streets user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1412 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 03:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

pankakesnotstellar wrote:

Get over your propensity to whine...? The truth is that Adam has a huge effect on Queen's legacy for new and young fans. As far as vocal range, technique and general singing abilities are concerned Adam Lambert is a way better than Freddie had ever been. You all may say Freddie is a rock icon and a legendary fiqure with breathtaking timbre and remarkable performing charisma (I don't know how much of this is true), yet judging only vocal abilities he never was really that good of a singer. Lambert is a trained singer with a scale to perform each Queen song even higher than Freddie originally did. Look at the concert tapes, Freddie never sang each high tone while Adam sings them all and even more still looking absolutely unspoiled. I think it would be hard to find nowadays better voice than Adam has in the top mainstream, probably best rock singer of the young generation right now.?

Adam is a Gift from God and Brian never said anything about how good of a singer Freddie was. Just accept that Adam is the king of Queen....

Adam can sing. Sure. I personally cant stand his squirrel broadway voice, but yes he is a singer with a range. Like so many singers. And that's exactly where it ends.

-He doesn't play instruments
-He doesn't write his own songs
-He's a talent show runner up.
-He will be completely forgotten after this Queen+Adam thing is over.

GrowUpGlamberts user not visiting Queenzone.com
GrowUpGlamberts
Rocker: 47 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 04:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

No one is tearing down Freddie!

I’d highly suggest reading the posts in the thread before replying. It would make you sound a little more intelligent and less of a propagandist. The people spewing actual hate messages towards you (and on a public forum, no less) are despicable but you do yourself no good when you try to contribute to this conversation and block out the things you don’t want to hear.

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 04:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cheers for that post, people on streets. Very true.
I've often said the biggest test for Lambert will be once Q+AL is over.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Royalty: 1002 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 04:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy misses me on QOL. Why else did she follow me here? She managed to get everiyone else banned or vanquished from there. There is no good reason why fans who enjoy this wonderful collaboration should not be welcome here or there. Diehard fans should be happy that someone like Adam came along to keep those wonderful older guys touring and happy!

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 04:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, I don't miss you. At all. I wish you the best, but not like you ever offered much on QOL. Usually spam about AL anywhere you saw fit, and rants and rages about Trump. So no, I don't miss you. Want to know why? You spread untruths about me. You did it over there, Amazon and now here once again. I will not take blame for your ban or anyone else's. That had nothing to do with me. Of course, you had to pick fights about certain people not going to the concerts, or watching them.
But I bet you miss QOL trying to convert people into AL fans. Post after post of nothing but tweets, links, world clocks, defending and praising AL. Same as you do here actually.

matt z user not visiting Queenzone.com
this is not my display message
matt z
Deity: 3333 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lambert couldn't exist without Freddie in this current vehicle.

Is the OP mentally deficient? Chewing lead paint?
Fucking retarded? Or just a troll?

"Come tonight! Come see the Overbite! Come to Ogre Battle, FIGHTt!"
MercurialFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
old fashioned dandy
MercurialFreddie
Bohemian: 934 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 11:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How can someone come here, to this forum, register an account only because he wants to ridicule Freddie and offend us, fans, is beyond my imagination.

The wise thing would be not feeding the troll or replying with an answer like @people on streets

1) Freddie was mainly self trained when it comes to singing technique and he developed greatly since the first few years with Queen. When he was as young as Lambert is now (35 yrs old, that would be 81' if I'm not mistaken) and even older on Queen's last tour, he hit those notes, nailed them but he didn't give his throat enough care and that's why on the last tour at some gigs Freddie's voice wasn't in a perfect shape. Let's not forget that Freddie suffered from vocal nodules which made singing in high register problematic.

Julie Andrews had her vocal nodules removed, and it completely destroyed her voice. She needed three revision surgeries before she could even speak without a rasp, again. Rod Stewart underwent the same procedure, and though he's got better luck than Andrews, he's still lost a lot of his range and ability to "belt", so he's stuck with soft Jazz arrangements, ever since.

2) OP, you yourself admitted that you don't know a bit about Freddie's unique timbre or vocal abilities, we can recommend you a few of the bootlegs (so, not officially released live recordings made by fans) in which, without studio tampering, overdubs, you can hear Freddie's unique timbre and passionate performances in all their glory

3) Concert tapes you say ? Well, then let's look at Live at the Rainbow, Live at the Bowl, Queen Rock Montreal, Hungarian Rhapsody... do you see Freddie messing up lyrics or suddenly cracking when having his vocal fight with the audience ?

mr mason user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 201 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 15:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thick Twat!

Kuijpy user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 390 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 15:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Im gonna kick down al the glambert fans in amsterdam.

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy wrote:

Violence is never the answer.

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 16:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bullet with Butterfly Wings wrote:

Cheers for that post, people on streets. Very true.
I've often said the biggest test for Lambert will be once Q+AL is over.

Thanks!

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1500 posts

Posted: 11 Nov 17, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kuijpy wrote:

Tough guy or silly little twat?