Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Classic Rock: Why Adam is the perfect man for Queen

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My true colors? You think I hate Freddie like you hate Adam? 100% wrong! I think they are both amazing men and neither of them deserve the negativity that has come their way. I have come to know and love Freddie and Queen more than I did before because of this marvelous collaboration.

How many Queen and Queen + concerts have you been to and have you been to see the “Bohemian Rhapsody” movie?

I don’t know you and you don’t know me but you are very quick to misinterpret what I say.



Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 17:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More bullshit. Your fool's pardon has run its course.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 18:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The video was posted on Facebook because of the date. Both Roger and Brian talk about Freddie’s passing and Adam talks about keeping the torch burning for his music.

Good God, Icy, what will ever satisfy you. I’m sorry but no one is ever going to be able to perform a resurrection.


That video is no tribute to Freddie. It's public relations crap once again that hardly touches on Freddie...that you could hardly wait post about it here and try to pass it off as a tribute. Even my 8 year old niece told me while watching Live At The Bowl with me yesterday said Freddie was a great singer and I bet that's why I miss him so much. She's more compassionate than you are.
Brian and Roger mentioned about Freddie's passing in that video, and AL talks about keeping the torch burning for the music is how you try to excuse your latest PR posting crap. That doesn't make it a tribute about Freddie. Tell you what though, it's a fact Freddie's music has never burned out. Right now, it's more popular than it's been in at least two decades, and no it's not because of Lambert. That makes you jealous and bitter, obviously because you want AL to be the one and only for all the glory for Freddie and Queen. You prove it here. The video you posted is no tribute at all, and you want to use Freddie passing as a way to promote and big up AL and at this time is mind boggling. FFS, I don't think Lambert himself could be so insensitive and uncaring, even he knows better. I noticed his own tribute post about Freddie that I thought was lovely.
I'd be sastisfied if you could take even a break for a day or two from your constant promoting and bigging up AL up, especially at this particular time of year especially, but hey if that don't make you think twice nothing ever will. Just goes to show how very obsessed you are about AL.
You again, you throw Freddie's passing around as a way to point score. I'm more disappointed by your lack of thoughtlessness to try to do this crap, and how you are coming across while trying to excuse yourself and that video. A couple of words to sum it up, is cruel, and fckd up to be honest. You want AL to be able to be at the forefront of everyone's mind even at this time of year. You couldn't even post a video, a song, or even give a thought/post of your own that you had for Freddie on the 24th, as soon as you could, you came here to do your usual promoting, biggng up crap for AL, for the second year in a row. Apparently, Freddie means less for you than your almighty Lambert. Actually, going by things in your posts and how you post, Freddie means nothing to you, I think it's safe to say.
Yep, you want and need that praise for AL, obviously. Boy, you let that slip out. Then go and stay to an AL board because you offer nothing here, no common sense, decency, or even respect, not even for Freddie.
Shame on you. I know I've said you were obsessed and deluded before, but this absolutely proves it. You said that things regarding me a couple of days ago was impossible and disgusting, but you are unwilling to take a look at yourself and to realise it's impossible to get through to you, and it's disgusting you would use Freddie's passing as a way to promote AL and try to pass it off as a tribute.
You know what you told me to do countless times. To STFU? How about you try to STFU with your crap, even for a a day around this time of year. You can't help yourself at all, that is also obvious. My God, show some tact. Quit trying to defend yourself, because it makes you look like an uncaring, stupid fool the more you do it. You actually could try to learn something from the Glamberts who are kind, civil, but your head is so far up AL's ass you don't give a damn about anything or anyone else, not even the band whose site you use to spread your shit and lies especially about the people you don't like, just because you can't get what you want and need. That's your big problems. You make it obvious more than ever before that you have some deep seated issues and problems regarding Queen fans and especially me.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 18:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

My true colors? You think I hate Freddie like you hate Adam? 100% wrong! I think they are both amazing men and neither of them deserve the negativity that has come their way. I have come to know and love Freddie and Queen more than I did before because of this marvelous collaboration.

How many Queen and Queen + concerts have you been to and have you been to see the “Bohemian Rhapsody” movie?

I don’t know you and you don’t know me but you are very quick to misinterpret what I say.



You are losing it. I don't recall Holly saying the word hate for and to Adam. Hate is another thing you like to throw around, because it's one of your trying score points.
Right, you don't know Holly, but you use hate once again.
Nope, your views you have about Freddie at times and your constant PR crap for and to AL, even on the day that marks the date of Freddie passing away...I don't think you have any common sense or respect for Freddie at all. You are not a fan of Freddie's or Queen's, quit trying to say you are.
I can see right through your bullshit, and it stinks to be honest.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 22:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy and Holly, are you aware that I am posting about Adam as well as the members of Queen in threads about Adam?

If you can’t stand to hear anything about Adam in these threads, maybe you should find the threads that are only about Freddie.

Why are you here with your nasty non-stop pages and pages of crap? I have said nothing derogatory or disrespectful about Freddie.

It is a painful fact that he died prematurely on November 24, 1991 and what I posted was in recognition of that fact.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Nov 18, 22:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy and Holly, are you aware that I am posting about Adam as well as the members of Queen in threads about Adam?

If you can’t stand to hear anything about Adam in these threads, maybe you should find the threads that are only about Freddie.

Why are you here with your nasty non-stop pages and pages of crap? I have said nothing derogatory or disrespectful about Freddie.

It is a painful fact that he died prematurely on November 24, 1991 and what I posted was in recognition of that fact.



Sweetcaroline/CNB/Mass defender/promoter of all things AL...
Who the hell are you trying to kid here? When was the last time you posted about Freddie unless your stupid comparsions with AL? When was the last time when you posted about John, if you ever did? Brian and Roger are just a means to and end for you, as long as Lambert is the one and only singing the Queen songs.
The likes of you telling people once again what to do. You would have nothing to post about here if you weren't banned from QOL, and if you didn't post everything you come across about AL.
You are the one who can't stand anything but praise and glowing crap for and about AL. You have always been that way on Queen boards no change there. The Queen boards you post on, are not Adam Lambert boards, but I don't think you realize that much. You treat the boards and people you don't like shit. Need I remind you that you implied on QOL that AL wasn't accepted by members of QOL because AL is gay? Go on, look your posts are still there.
You excuse a video you posted that sings the praises of your almighty AL which is no tribute to Freddie, but that's how you want to protray it and yourself. Could you have waited another few hours or even a day before doing it? Obviously not. You couldn't even wait 24 hours before going back to your usual promoting AL up.
Remember your post about Freddie having gay sex with every gay man on the planet? Those words were and still are in your own post, but you say you read it somewhere...so you think it's ok to disrespect Freddie like that on a Queen board. Then your bleat on that you are so outraged when some people don't praise or like AL enough to suit you. It's what you want and need, as usual.
Are you banned from AL sites too, I wonder? Do you feel you are a small fish in a big pond on AL boards. Do you feel as if you are the big fish of Glamberts on Queen boards? Your behavior is much worse than the people who say the don't like AL's music.
You gave no thought of your own about Freddie yesterday. You copied and pasted a post from Brian. You can't even admit posting that video that is more public relations for AL than anything else, that it wasn't a good move. You think that video was a recongtion of Freddie passing away? That's how you want to defend it, as a tribute and as recongtion for Freddie? Mind boggling and bullshit.
The excuses and bullshit you come up to try and defend yourself. Time and time again, you can't admit to what you've done when it's all still here what you have done. I don't even know why you try to defend what you do, only that AL is obviously where you want the sole focus and praise for as much as possible, even on a day/time that is important to Queen fans.
Give your head a shake or get some common sense and empathy. All of the above would be nice, not that you can admit that yourself.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 01:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, what did you post about Freddie in your own words? All you do is criticize what I post. What beautiful original words did you post this weekend to honor the memory of Freddie? Where are they? I missed them!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 02:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, what did you post about Freddie in your own words? All you do is criticize what I post. What beautiful original words did you post this weekend to honor the memory of Freddie? Where are they? I missed them!


Go look for it, because I know you still look over at QOL. I've also posted my thoughts on Facebook, but you can't see those.
Don't assume I said nothing, because I did yesterday as I've done every year for 13 years.
How about you, but we already know what you did...nothing really. You can't even be respectful and give a few words of your own towards Freddie...or give a thought of your own, while 'your' Lambert is riding coattails of Freddie's and Queen's hard work.
You pretty much used a public relations video that hypes up Lambert and try to pass it off as a Freddie tribute. Easy to see where your head is always at...and always will be.
And if you are trying to imply I said nothing about Freddie n the 24th while we both know you keep an eagle eye on QOL even now. You basically tried to reply to posters from there, here on QZ more than once.
You might be only fooling yourself, but I know it's so important for not to admit where and how you go wrong. Feel free to be rotten enough to point out gleefully that Freddie's no longer here. Pity you for that, and that you will never realise what a truly great man Freddie was, because you are so bliinded by your AL obsessions.
I feel sorry for you, and no lie, you can be scary as heck. It's not even stubbornness anymore. You lied, and you continue to lie. You try to squeeze out of what you do wrong. It's never your fault you try to say. You have done it once too often. Ihope Lambert is worth it for you.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 05:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well, Icy, I hate to say it, but I think Caroline's AL love pales in contrast to your obsession with Freddie. I am not trying to be mean, but it is pretty obvious. That is why you are so upset about positive remarks concerning QAL and Adam. This may be a Queen site, but you always forget this thread is about QAL, so it makes sense there would not be as much about Freddie. There are tons of threads just devoted to him and Queen. Why you persist in coming here, unless it is just to argue with Caroline, I don't know. I wish everything didn't bother you so much. The constant haranguing of Caroline borders on ridiculous. How many times can you say the same thing? I have told you before it is like Ground Hog day, over and over and over and over! It keeps anyone else from having a pleasant conversation when all the same crap is always thrown around. It adds nothing to any of the discussion truly. It is very disheartening to even read. It would be nice for the grown ups to take over and be able to have a good discussion at some point.
The discussion about Adam's voice as it has matured is interesting. I am of the opinion that he can still hit those notes, but chooses not to. He got crap for years about singing so high and I think now that his voice is capable of singing more of the lower end, that is what he does. I think it is partly how a man't voice matures and his working on his lower register. It is easier on his vocal cords and his high notes are more appreciated when there are fewer of them. I don't think his range has lessened, I actually think it is much improved because lower register was weak in the early years. For me his voice was made to sing Queen's music. It is my favorite of all of the things I have heard him sing. Perhaps for a lifelong Freddie fan it is jarring, but I love it. I don't think anybody else could sing the entire catalog like Adam can. Freddie often didn't sing in the same key when he performed. I remember listening to a performance of Killer Queen live and it sounded nothing like the recording. What Freddie did on albums was not necessarily the same in the shows. One thing that must be said about Adam is that he brings it every night and is capable of performing at the same high level for the entire tour. There don't seem to be any "off" nights. That cannot be said of many artists, even those whose music is not nearly as difficult as Queen's to sing. Kudos to him for that.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 05:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Now this is hilarious. I haven’t been to QOL for awhile so because icy bugged me about it I just looked. The same video I posted here as a tribute to Freddie has been posted over there in a whole new separate thread.

Okay Miss icy pants, I dare you to go over there and give that poster the same grief you gave me that it isn’t s tribute to Freddie but PR for Adam. I double dare you! LOL

Look at the time. I posted it first. You and Horrible Holly lose!



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 06:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Now this is hilarious. I haven’t been to QOL for awhile so because icy bugged me about it I just looked. The same video I posted here as a tribute to Freddie has been posted over there in a whole new separate thread.

Okay Miss icy pants, I dare you to go over there and give that poster the same grief you gave me that it isn’t s tribute to Freddie but PR for Adam. I double dare you! LOL

Look at the time. I posted it first. You and Horrible Holly lose!



You haven't been on QOL just because you are banned. Actually, you admitted that you are under a ban until next May or June. You know, another ban you blame me for. Three, four bans from QOL for you now, right? That you always blame me for.
Aww, would it make you feel better if I gave another poster on QOL grief? Always wanting me to go after others to suit your twisted mind. No thanks, I won't be giving that poster any grief. The very fact you want me to do it and double dare me to do it, speaks volumes about you. You are messed up, frankly. No joke, it's sick.
I guess you failed to notice where I posted about Freddie on QOL...or that don't you like to admit being wrong, so you won't notice it anyways. I said a few words of my own, that's a fact, also the fact is that you couldn't even be bothered to give even a word of your own about Freddie.
No honey, you don't win. You lose. Big time, lose when you want to constantly promote AL anytime, anywhere, and you can't even take a day off from doing it to show respect and you throw around like a insane person that Freddie's dead at such a time. Yes, you lose to put it mildly. You have no shame. You have no respect towards anyone other than Lambert.
Snide, sad sweetcaroline, careless, clueless CNB, who are one and the same. Always trying to deflect and pin stuff on others. You are acting worse than a spoiled brat. You are a Granny Glambert who doesn't like it when the truth is right in front of your eyes. You are old enough to know better, thing is you don't know much at all. If you aren't going to learn after 70+ years on the planet, you will never learn.
You said recently you are one of the best AL fans.. LMAO...in your own mind and no one else's.
You are digging your own shit hole, careful you don't get stuck in that pile of crap.
Don't come back with your usual that you are postive, and your usual crap that anyone else who thinks differently than you do, are haters, negative, horrible, Trump like, because I knew for awhile your true colors show when you aren't able to handle things, and boy those true colors are shit for sure.
I hope AL doesn't pay you, I hope you don't get any sort of payment, freebies for what you do on Queen boards. You don't deserve it after your behavior that you have been doing for years now. My 8 year old niece has more compassion, tact and understanding than you do, that's a fact.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 12:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m sorry but no one is ever going to be able to perform a resurrection.



All your bullshit can't hide the fact that this is what you said.
You're a nasty old bat.


"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 12:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m sorry but no one is ever going to be able to perform a resurrection.



All your bullshit can't hide the fact that this is what you said.
You're a nasty old bat.


And when she said it. As soon as she could after the 24th of November. Just as bad as she wanting to promote AL the way she did and when she did. Hard to believe anyone could be so insensitive.
So much crap she puts in her posts, I swear shit must drip from her fingertips.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 13:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That’s what you want, Holly, you want Freddie to come back from the grave because no one else will do. I wasn’t denigrating Freddie, just pointing out your distorted view of reality.

Okay, I’m done. I’m not responding to this nonsense from you and icy anymore.

Have your fun. I will post what I want to post. If you don’t like it that is your problem. I’m not doing anything wrong.

Rant on!



Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5627 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s what you want, Holly, you want Freddie to come back from the grave because no one else will do. I wasn’t denigrating Freddie, just pointing out your distorted view of reality.




You weren't even talking to me when you said it!
You're as crazy as a shit house rat lol!



"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 13:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s what you want, Holly, you want Freddie to come back from the grave because no one else will do. I wasn’t denigrating Freddie, just pointing out your distorted view of reality.

Okay, I’m done. I’m not responding to this nonsense from you and icy anymore.

Have your fun. I will post what I want to post. If you don’t like it that is your problem. I’m not doing anything wrong.

Rant on!



You are only proving how deluded you are.
I don't even think you know or care what a talented man Freddie was.
What's the matter, jealous because your Lambert can't achieve what Freddie did?
Oh, but you were not denigrating Freddie, you say now trying to cover your ass. Gee, you can't even own what you post....while your posts are still there. Does it give you sick pleasure or something when you say Freddie's dead, he won't be coming back, and crap like that? And you do it as soon as you can after the November 24th. Goes to show how blinkered you can be.
Oh your not doing anything wrong, seriously, you have the gall to even say that. You just take any chance you want to big up and promote Lambert. You are just nasty when you can't get what you want and need for and about AL. You just call everyone a hater, negative etc. You drag my ill parents into your twisted shit and your mind. But none of that is wrong you say...only the deluded would think otherwise and believe that. Yet, you try to say that you are without any fault at all. Get the fuck out of here with your crap.
Sure, let's see how long it takes for you not to reply to me this time.
Let's see what you can come up with in your next bout of shit dripping through your fingers. I guess posting the same stuff you already have seen and posted about before and OMG!!!! AL has the Strictly appearance coming up. So I guess more of your world clock, copying and pasting glowing tweets and articles to come...and more of your usual. You have a long wait until next May until your ban from QOL is over. You can't even take that time to learn from your mistakes. What will you do until then? Continue to blame me every time you get pissed off, because there's something about you that you can never admit to being or doing wrong. You are forever the victim in your mind. You are always right, and unless your views are agreed with 100%, everyone else is wrong.
Spam, promote, big up and hissy fit on, blame and deflect on sweetcaroline/CNB it's all you ever have to "offer". I know you will take any chance to get back to doing it, then again not as if you stop doing it anyways ;-).

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Nov 18, 13:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

That’s what you want, Holly, you want Freddie to come back from the grave because no one else will do. I wasn’t denigrating Freddie, just pointing out your distorted view of reality.




You weren't even talking to me when you said it!
You're as crazy as a shit house rat lol!


She has a distorted view of reality who obviously lives in a world of fantasy.
Is the the real life or just fantasy?

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 04:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen, isn't Queen, without Freddie Mercury.... period... no matter who they put up there, in Freddie's place, no matter how good that person is......NO ONE can/will ever fill Freddie's shoes....no matter what kind he wore.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

Queen, isn't Queen, without Freddie Mercury.... period... no matter who they put up there, in Freddie's place, no matter how good that person is......NO ONE can/will ever fill Freddie's shoes....no matter what kind he wore.


Freddie is no longer available to them. They required a signer in order to tour, they found the person they want, they are successful, they get on with each other. They have the right person for the job. If you like it buy a ticket, if you don't leave it alone. You can't change it and they will continue for as long as they're happy and able to. Learn more this.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 15:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The point is that NO ONE is trying to fill Freddie's shoes. That is where you guys go wrong. It is simply Brian and Roger continuing to play THEIR music with a man they like and feel does a great job with the Queen Catalog. Adam only has to worry about his own shoes to fill. It isn't about Freddie any longer. He has iconic status and nothing will change that, but it is wonderful to still here Queen's music on tour from 2 of the originals. Brian and Roger were going for a slightly different sound so it wasn't exactly like the shows with Freddie. If they wanted a Freddie sound alike, they could have chosen Marc Martel. They didn't. This is something entirely removed from a Freddie concert and should be seen in that light.