Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Classic Rock: Why Adam is the perfect man for Queen

forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3854 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 22:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The point is that NO ONE is trying to fill Freddie's shoes. That is where you guys go wrong. It is simply Brian and Roger continuing to play THEIR music with a man they like and feel does a great job with the Queen Catalog. Adam only has to worry about his own shoes to fill. It isn't about Freddie any longer. He has iconic status and nothing will change that, but it is wonderful to still here Queen's music on tour from 2 of the originals. Brian and Roger were going for a slightly different sound so it wasn't exactly like the shows with Freddie. If they wanted a Freddie sound alike, they could have chosen Marc Martel. They didn't. This is something entirely removed from a Freddie concert and should be seen in that light.

Sorry, but no surprise that I will disagree that Q+AL is entirely removed from a Freddie concert. There are some of the songs Freddie wrote, produced and sang that Q+AL performs.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop argueing with her/it. She is full of shit and has no clue about QUeen or ROck music in general. Sad cunt

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 23:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop argueing with her/it. She is full of shit and has no clue about QUeen or ROck music in general. Sad cunt

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1106 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 23:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, tons of people sing other people's music and it isn't a problem. Roger and Brian and John also wrote a lot of it. It isn't just Freddie's music! Because Beethoven composed the music, does that mean no one else can play his music or ever enjoy it because he isn't here to perform? Don't understand that argument. Music is made for the ages for everyone to enjoy and play and sing no matter how old the music is. That is what keeps music alive through the years.

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 23:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How often do we need to tell you retarded clown that Queen music does not need a ladyboy with a goat's voice to be kept alive you sad twat. And now get the fuck out of here you are just annoying with your clueless drivel. FUck off finally

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4171 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Get back under the bridge, runner!

http://digg.com/video/troll-bridge-trailer

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 01:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Take your own advice, you piece of absolute Dreck!! What a sad piece of humanity (debatable) you are. You are just some little keyboard weenie warrior. Real men would never behave the way you do.

Take your own advice, you piece of absolute Dreck!! What a sad piece of humanity (debatable) you are. You are just some little keyboard weenie warrior. Real men would never behave the way you do.

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 02:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

We support this post

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 03:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, tons of people sing other people's music and it isn't a problem. Roger and Brian and John also wrote a lot of it. It isn't just Freddie's music! Because Beethoven composed the music, does that mean no one else can play his music or ever enjoy it because he isn't here to perform? Don't understand that argument. Music is made for the ages for everyone to enjoy and play and sing no matter how old the music is. That is what keeps music alive through the years.

Bit of a fucked up day here, sorry for being late in replying to you.
Sure lots of people sing other people's songs. Since you specifically mentioned freddie in your post, so did I. I know all four members wrote etc for and with Queen.
It would be impossible for the Q+AL shows to be entirely removed from Freddie, when it's his ( not all of his songs) songs AL is singing.
These shows would be not that much without Freddie's influence.

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 04:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What I meant was that the comparisons should stop because it is no longer Freddie singing. I think you have to evaluate it in terms of Brian, Roger, Adam and the other guys and not as a Freddie concert. I just think some people hold it against Adam and Brian and Roger because it isn't Freddie singing, but that would be impossible. You have to take what is possible and right now it is QAL.
You can surely say that I don't like it, I don't care for Adam's singing as he isn't a rock singer and things like that, but you can't expect Adam to be Freddie. The concert isn't really about him anymore. I don't know if that makes any sense or not!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 04:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

What I meant was that the comparisons should stop because it is no longer Freddie singing. I think you have to evaluate it in terms of Brian, Roger, Adam and the other guys and not as a Freddie concert. I just think some people hold it against Adam and Brian and Roger because it isn't Freddie singing, but that would be impossible. You have to take what is possible and right now it is QAL.
You can surely say that I don't like it, I don't care for Adam's singing as he isn't a rock singer and things like that, but you can't expect Adam to be Freddie. The concert isn't really about him anymore. I don't know if that makes any sense or not!

Nah, I never looked at AL as Freddie. Nor did I expect him to be the next Freddie. As long as Brian and Roger are a part of the force that was Queen, it's hard not to think of Freddie. You and I've been through it before regarding our thoughts of how much Freddie is shown during Q+AL concerts.
Not meaning to fight with you, its been a long day. Goodnight.

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 05:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't know if that makes any sense or not!

None of your delusional and insulting anti Freddie postings make sense you POS. As I said get the hell out of here and take the other two loonies with you

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 05:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There has been no insulting of Freddie. I don't know where you get that. Why don't you taken your minions and disappear. That would be a better idea!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 06:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As I said before, get back under the bridge, runner!

Everyone who has been to a QAL show knows that Freddie is cheered and honored and held in the highest esteem in those shows from the opening notes to the last note of God Save The Queen!

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

They live on freddies laurels especially the annoying muppet on vocals who destroys Freddie's songs night after night and mocks him to the Limit. Sad talentless wanker ladyboy

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 107 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 11:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

They live on freddies laurels especially the annoying muppet on vocals who destroys Freddie's songs night after night and mocks him to the Limit. Sad talentless wanker ladyboy

This post contains no truth. It is an illustration of small minded views and insults.

There is no argument

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 13:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I get it now. Brian and Roger should have toured with Marc Martel instead of Adam because Marc sounds like Freddie, plays the piano and is a straight man who would have performed the Queen songs in a bland, boring way. He doesn’t act out the lyrics and “mock Freddie” by entertaining the audience with an amusing take on “Killer Queen” and “Bicycle Race.”

And ..... he wouldn’t have thrilled those audiences with a glorious vocal range reaching up to the rafters in “Who Wants To Live Forever” and “Somebody To Love” and “The Show Must Go On” and “Bohemian Rhapsody.”

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 16:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I get it now. Brian and Roger should have toured with Marc Martel instead of Adam because Marc sounds like Freddie, plays the piano and is a straight man who would have performed the Queen songs in a bland, boring way. He doesn’t act out the lyrics and “mock Freddie” by entertaining the audience with an amusing take on “Killer Queen” and “Bicycle Race.”

And ..... he wouldn’t have thrilled those audiences with a glorious vocal range reaching up to the rafters in “Who Wants To Live Forever” and “Somebody To Love” and “The Show Must Go On” and “Bohemian Rhapsody.”

Nothing is glorious about Lameturd. Neither his Girl's voice without any power nor his ladyboy looks. He is mocking Queen nothing else