Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > Classic Rock: Why Adam is the perfect man for Queen

forum rss feed
Author

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 17:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You have to be secretly lusting after Adam to be this vehement about someone you don't know. Way too many homophobic slurs from you. Those people often have an issue and you know what it is!! Not an issue for normal people, but for someone like you, it probably is. Otherwise I just don't get the hate.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 16:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You have to be secretly lusting after Adam to be this vehement about someone you don't know. Way too many homophobic slurs from you. Those people often have an issue and you know what it is!! Not an issue for normal people, but for someone like you, it probably is. Otherwise I just don't get the hate.


The only ones lusting for the tranny are you Vocal shitology and SC

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 82 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Jan 19, 23:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

You have to be secretly lusting after Adam to be this vehement about someone you don't know. Way too many homophobic slurs from you. Those people often have an issue and you know what it is!! Not an issue for normal people, but for someone like you, it probably is. Otherwise I just don't get the hate.


The only ones lusting for the tranny are you Vocal shitology and SC


The Circle of Eidolon has read this reply and wishes to ask runner_70 why he believes a transistor radio would result in feelings of lust.

runner_70 we have asked and await your educational reply

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 03:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are a nut job. People can enjoy someone's voice without this stupid lusting business. I don't lust after anyone, Dude! I know Icy always says that about Caroline, but someone can certainly appreciate a singer's voice and acknowledge that he is a good looking guy, but that is where it stops. I have never heard that idea put forward until I started reading on the Queen Boards and to me it is a real head scratcher.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 07:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You are a nut job. People can enjoy someone's voice without this stupid lusting business. I don't lust after anyone, Dude! I know Icy always says that about Caroline, but someone can certainly appreciate a singer's voice and acknowledge that he is a good looking guy, but that is where it stops. I have never heard that idea put forward until I started reading on the Queen Boards and to me it is a real head scratcher.


It is clear to see that you two loonies have a crush on the ladyboy. Threads like "Adam is so goo" etc say it all. You are just dried out grannies that lust over a ladyboy pretending he has any musical talent. He is living on Freddies laurels and is a sad impersonator with his crown stuff and other flashy gimmicks. Sad twat

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 13:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Fine, you are entitled to your opinions, but we all know what they are, so you don't have to waste your time here anymore slinging dirt and negativity. Find some other forum to ruin!

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 15:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The bottom line is you have to be present in person to truly appreciate the power and majesty of Adam’s voice. He is no “ladyboy.”

I never had the joy of experiencing Freddie in person. I have watched the videos and listened to the CDs, but it is absolutely impossible to appreciate completely the power and majesty in HIS voice unless you hear it live. Those of you who had that experience are lucky indeed, but are wrong to compare it to the singer, any singer, who you have not heard that way.



someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 804 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 21:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Haters gonna hate. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89okVy-CUJY

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 22:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

The bottom line is you have to be present in person to truly appreciate the power and majesty of Adam’s voice. He is no “ladyboy.”

I never had the joy of experiencing Freddie in person. I have watched the videos and listened to the CDs, but it is absolutely impossible to appreciate completely the power and majesty in HIS voice unless you hear it live. Those of you who had that experience are lucky indeed, but are wrong to compare it to the singer, any singer, who you have not heard that way.



You have done more than your fair share of comparing through the years, even though you have never attended a Queen concert, or many other concerts, just saying.

ForFreddie user not visiting Queenzone.com
ForFreddie
Bohemian: 135 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Jan 19, 23:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The term " ladyboy" doesn't necessarily have to pertain to his voice.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1735 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ForFreddie wrote:

The term " ladyboy" doesn't necessarily have to pertain to his voice.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.


We know what runner means by the term ladyboy and it's no more accurate than his assessment of his vocal ability or in other words it's made up rubbish.



snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 00:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just because we are older does not mean we are stupid. What Runner is saying is not nice and not true. Nothing he writes is ever nice or true. He seems to have some problems with the ladyboy concept in particular, but then he actually has quite a few problems that I can see.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 01:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Just because we are older does not mean we are stupid. What Runner is saying is not nice and not true. Nothing he writes is ever nice or true. He seems to have some problems with the ladyboy concept in particular, but then he actually has quite a few problems that I can see.


Gotta correct something...runner did wish my father well which was nice and thoughtful. It might not mean jack shit to anyone else, but it did to me.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 04:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He doesn't include you in the stupid, senile glamtart group, Icy. He knows you don't think much of QAL or Adam in particular. You belong more to their group than the fans of QAL. You seem to agree with Runner more often than not or at least, you normally don't take issue with him except for one post. Everybody knows where your heart belongs and no problem with that, but Runner is horrid to most other people here. I guess you must just be lucky that he doesn't turn his vitriol on you.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 05:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

He doesn't include you in the stupid, senile glamtart group, Icy. He knows you don't think much of QAL or Adam in particular. You belong more to their group than the fans of QAL. You seem to agree with Runner more often than not or at least, you normally don't take issue with him except for one post. Everybody knows where your heart belongs and no problem with that, but Runner is horrid to most other people here. I guess you must just be lucky that he doesn't turn his vitriol on you.


No, he doesn't. Someone else in the Glambert group here has said she pretty much hates me, compares me to Trump and Hitler, and threw my parents illnesness back in my face. Say what you want about Runner, at least he's never gone that far. I don't think that's just because of my views about Q+AL either. He's sure let his feelings be known about me and sweetcaroline recently...no biggie.
The group I'm in here is looking at things from a Freddie and Queen fan POV. I don't look at AL as the be all and end all, simply put.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 06:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I think what Runner has called people and the filth he throws at them, far outweighs the Trump and Hitler analogy. He doesn't really pick on you because you belong more to his group. He pretty much only goes after the Adam fans. You are excluded from that group. I have no problem with that or what you consider to be true. I just usually don't agree, but that is OK!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 06:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I think what Runner has called people and the filth he throws at them, far outweighs the Trump and Hitler analogy. He doesn't really pick on you because you belong more to his group. He pretty much only goes after the Adam fans. You are excluded from that group. I have no problem with that or what you consider to be true. I just usually don't agree, but that is OK!


It's not an analogy actually... sweetcaroline thinks I'm Trump and Hitler. That's far worse than calling someone a c**t, ladyboy, etc. I think if Runner... actually if I said you or sweetcaroline was in any way like Trump or Hitler, you would be angry at me.
I'm in no group here except as a Queen and Freddie fan. I don't fit in with the Glamberts, nor do I fit in on Runner's side either. He's sure made it clear that he thinks I need help ( paraphrasing one of his recent posts ) because of what goes on between sweetcaroline and myself, so it's not as if he hasn't thrown stuff at me, but I don't take what he says about me personally. But you can bet I he said I'm Trump, Hitler or throw my parents illnesses back in my face, I'd be letting him have it. Or anyone else who would do such a thing, I'd be letting them have it as well. Sweetcaroline is the only one who ever sank that low...and you don't call her out for what she does in fact you see nothing wrong with it at all, so don't come at me for what Runner says to other people.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

He doesn't include you in the stupid, senile glamtart group, Icy. He knows you don't think much of QAL or Adam in particular. You belong more to their group than the fans of QAL. You seem to agree with Runner more often than not or at least, you normally don't take issue with him except for one post. Everybody knows where your heart belongs and no problem with that, but Runner is horrid to most other people here. I guess you must just be lucky that he doesn't turn his vitriol on you.


Finally a sane Posting from you. And you see yourself as a Glamtart.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 17:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I would rather be that than whatever it is you are supposed to be!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Jan 19, 19:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I would rather be that than whatever it is you are supposed to be!