Kiev, Ukraine - 2012
Chicago - 2014
Auburn Hills - 2014
Madison Square Garden - 2014
Toronto, Canada - 2014
BBC New Year’s Eve - 2015
Hollywood Bowl - 2017

Who are "we"?
What did you think of those Queen concerts with Freddie? I think Rainbow is special and it's great to hear and see how it was.
How did you get those Q+AL concerts, none has been released officially so far.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3854 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 08:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I take it you are not going to answer what I asked you above.
I actually doubt you have those Queen concerts, or is that Freddie and Queen live isn't worthy enough for you to make a post about.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 17:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

We have .....

Live at the Rainbow - 1974
Queen Rock Montreal - 1982
Hungarian Rhapsody Live in Budapest - 1986
Queen in Wembley - 1986
Live Aid - 1985

QAL .....

Kiev, Ukraine - 2012
Chicago - 2014
Auburn Hills - 2014
Madison Square Garden - 2014
Toronto, Canada - 2014
BBC New Year’s Eve - 2015
Hollywood Bowl - 2017

Who are "we"?
What did you think of those Queen concerts with Freddie? I think Rainbow is special and it's great to hear and see how it was.
How did you get those Q+AL concerts, none has been released officially so far.

That's not even a full list of the concerts officially released onDVD from the 70's and 80's

And of the AL shows the only official release is missing

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4171 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 18:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal Harmony, those are the DVDs I have and have watched, not the complete list of what exists.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Vocal Harmony, those are the DVDs I have and have watched, not the complete list of what exists.

And you can't even say how spectacular! Magnificent! Freddie/Queen were in those concerts. You push and promote Lambert every chance you get, but *crickets* when it comes to Freddie/Queen concerts you have not a word to say about it.
I doubt you even watched those concerts, I doubt you even own them.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bait and switch again. I’ve had more than enough of you. Find someone else to stalk!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Bait and switch again. I’ve had more than enough of you. Find someone else to stalk!

No stalking. I asked you a question about how you felt about the Queen concerts you said you own. You have nothing to say about it. So, either you don't own them or haven't ever watched them, I figure. And every time I call you out, you say I'm a stalker. That's what you do when you have no other come back.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1106 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You say more than enough about how wonderful Freddie is in concert and maybe the other guys, but they are just there to back up the fabulous, wonderful, marvelous Freddie and who cares about anyone else? Icy, I noticed you mentioned Freddie before Queen. Wow!! You know there were three others in that band any they all wrote the songs, not just Freddie and they played the music, a most essential part.. I think you forget that sometimes.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You say more than enough about how wonderful Freddie is in concert and maybe the other guys, but they are just there to back up the fabulous, wonderful, marvelous Freddie and who cares about anyone else? Icy, I noticed you mentioned Freddie before Queen. Wow!! You know there were three others in that band any they all wrote the songs, not just Freddie and they played the music, a most essential part.. I think you forget that sometimes.

Oh once again, there mere mention of Freddie gets to you.
All four Queen members matter to me. All four Queen members were a great combination. I sure as hell don't think Brian, John and Roger were there just to back up Freddie. Where do you come up with your crap?
Man, for someone who claims to have read my posts for nearly a decade, you sure get me wrong. Suits your agenda to twist and outright lie about me, doesn't it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, I’m done with her (him?). I don’t even know if it is a her because I’ve never encountered such a nasty female before. I don’t post for that one person but he/she/it seems to think this forum is for that purpose. If I answer then there is always another follow up question and, yes, THAT is exactly how I and others have been chased away or banned! Beware!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, I’m done with her (him?). I don’t even know if it is a her because I’ve never encountered such a nasty female before. I don’t post for that one person but he/she/it seems to think this forum is for that purpose. If I answer then there is always another follow up question and, yes, THAT is exactly how I and others have been chased away or banned! Beware!

Good God, if you can't tell that I'm a female after all this time, you really are clueless.
Because you answer if I ask you questions, that's exactly how you and others have been chased away or banned? Where's the proof? Actually, WTF?
You are losing your marbles once again.
Beware!! Sweetcaroline is spreading her lies again.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1106 posts

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, you are kind of like the dark Queen who spreads her evil influence all over her kingdom until nothing blooms and it is dead. Your nastiness does keep people away and causes them to leave, if they dare enter the kingdom of gloom and doom. That is what it feels like most of the time.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 12 Dec 18, 23:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Nope, you are kind of like the dark Queen who spreads her evil influence all over her kingdom until nothing blooms and it is dead. Your nastiness does keep people away and causes them to leave, if they dare enter the kingdom of gloom and doom. That is what it feels like most of the time.

Well, at least you didn't call me Queen bitch this time.
Ok, I will ask you here too, wtf are you on to say I'm like the dark Queen ( do you mean it?? ) who spreads her evil influence until nothing blooms and it's dead? Say what??
My nastiness keeps people away and causes them to leave if they dare enter my kingdom of doom and gloom, say what again?? Funny, how you still post isn't it.
I swear you and sweetcaroline can't even think for yourselves, you pretty much share stuff from the same sheet. What do you, trade notes about me or something?
You and sweetcaroline have never provided any proof of half of what you claim about me, not the once, it's just something else you and sweetcaroline like to throw around and have other people believe your twisted side of the "story" but it's flat out lies. Someone pretty high up said right on on QOL that I wasn't to blame for sweetcaroline's four month ban from last year. This year, she is still blaming me for her current ban. As well as other bans of other people. And you are falling for it hook, line and sinker. I notice you recently posted on QOL...bring your crap up over there, and say what you are saying about me here. I doubt you have the guts.
Do provide the proof that I'm the 'cause' of so much 'trouble', or STFU about it for once and for all. You told me not too long ago that nobody cares, but here you are bringing it up.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 14 Dec 18, 02:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rhapsody Tour ticket sales as of 12/10/18:

http://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12z3OAug4qkgsAFNqwZSZJby4TNBdDOkdzIQmUsUDa3E/htmlview

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 519 posts

Posted: 14 Dec 18, 18:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Wow...the tour is going to be a sellout!

Glad I got our Nashville tickets already!

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 16 Dec 18, 10:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

PrimeJiveUSA wrote:

Wow...the tour is going to be a sellout!

Glad I got our Nashville tickets already!

Who cares? Katy Perry and 5 CEnt all have sellout shows. Does that make am any good ? No. The SPice Girls just sold out Wembley 5 times. Are they a great "band"? Far from it. In the light of the (crap) movie full of Brian May lies it is logical that those sheep buy concert tickets and after that they tell their FB freinds "they saw Queen". They saw shit - they saw MAylor plus a twat. Big difference. It is just sad that they destroy their legacy like this...

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 519 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline...when will be the next update on ticket sales?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whenever it gets posted on Twitter I guess. That’s where I see it. I haven’t paid attention to who is the person with that information who tweets it.