Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > 2019 US tour announced

forum rss feed
Author

PrimeJiveUSA user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 486 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline...when will be the next update on ticket sales?

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 20 Dec 18, 23:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Whenever it gets posted on Twitter I guess. That’s where I see it. I haven’t paid attention to who is the person with that information who tweets it.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 21 Dec 18, 09:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Whenever it gets posted on Twitter I guess. That’s where I see it. I haven’t paid attention to who is the person with that information who tweets it.

you would not get it if someone is taking the piss of you when he is one feet away from you do you????

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 22 Dec 18, 13:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So, runner, which show are you attending?

Posted: 22 Dec 18, 16:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I wont attend shit bands as I wont attend Shows from alikes like 50 Cent, Beyonce etc etc.
U eat dogshit when you see it on the streeets??

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 20:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I wont attend shit bands as I wont attend Shows from alikes like 50 Cent, Beyonce etc etc.

If it's AL's dog shit, sure she would, at least she would clean up the dog shit, since she wanted to clean up AL's house.. I can see her now, following AL as he walks his dog, cleaning up the dog poop, putting it in a baggie, and then...using it to throw shit on Queen boards.
LMAO.

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 22:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

If it's AL's dog shit, sure she would, at least she would clean up the dog shit, since she wanted to clean up AL's house.. I can see her now, following AL as he walks his dog, cleaning up the dog poop, putting it in a baggie, and then...using it to throw shit on Queen boards.
LMAO.

Lol good one. I can already smell it

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 23:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

LMAO.

Lol good one. I can already smell it

It never goes away does it. The stench of jealousy, butthurt and rage ;-)

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 04:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sorry, but you people are nuts and at Christmas, no less! Disgusting!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 06:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Hi again ;-). Couldn't stay away, surprise, surprise...not ;-)
You are judging people...and at Christmas no less. Disgusting!!!
;-)

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 09:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

How is your xmas holiday with your buddy goin? Thought there was no wifi????

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 80 posts

Posted: 26 Dec 18, 22:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Some people here are just disgusting and full of themselves. It’s no wonder, that there are close to zero discussions in this section of the forum. You people aren’t Queen fans, you are hateful internet trolls. You destroy every topic. And by now, I‘m sure, you do it deliberately.

Every sane Queen fan avoids this section most of the time, for what I‘ve seen by now. Not because they all dislike Adam, but because they hate to talk to people like runner, IronButterfly and others.

Get a life, it’s sad, that you folks are even here on Christmas Day. You seem to be so frustrated, that you threw around the most disgusting things on that day. You’re just sad creatures. So, I shake my head one last time and go back to do much happier things: listening to great music for instance. You should try to do things, that make you happy, as well!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 01:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

anadamfan wrote:

Some people here are just disgusting and full of themselves. It’s no wonder, that there are close to zero discussions in this section of the forum. You people aren’t Queen fans, you are hateful internet trolls. You destroy every topic. And by now, I‘m sure, you do it deliberately.

Every sane Queen fan avoids this section most of the time, for what I‘ve seen by now. Not because they all dislike Adam, but because they hate to talk to people like runner, IronButterfly and others.

Get a life, it’s sad, that you folks are even here on Christmas Day. You seem to be so frustrated, that you threw around the most disgusting things on that day. You’re just sad creatures. So, I shake my head one last time and go back to do much happier things: listening to great music for instance. You should try to do things, that make you happy, as well!

Who are the people who hate to talk to me? Do you know something I don't? Or are you just assuming? It was said about me recently as if I'm like Hitler and sweetcaroline has posted that she pretty much hates me stated by none other than sweetcaroline. That's far worse than anything I've said, but go on try to defend what she said, or ignore what she said about me. But of course what sweetcaroline said about me goes by without mention by other Glamberts here.
You aren't the first to come here assuming things right away. You are looking it at it from the Glambert side only.

ggo1 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 226 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 03:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You guys are destroying this forum. It has become unreadable. Why don't the 4 of you just form a whatsapp group and leave the rest of us in peace. You can't seriously believe anyone else is interested in this bullshit.

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ggo1 wrote:

You guys are destroying this forum. It has become unreadable. Why don't the 4 of you just form a whatsapp group and leave the rest of us in peace. You can't seriously believe anyone else is interested in this bullshit.

The Lamebird section should be taken down. Has nothing to do with QUeen at all.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 14:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You ought to be put away for time out like a two year old, since you obviously do not play well with others or have any socially redeeming qualities that I can see.

anadamfan user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 80 posts

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

ggo1 wrote:

Thanks. That’s exactly, what I meant.

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

You ought to be put away for time out like a two year old, since you obviously do not play well with others or have any socially redeeming qualities that I can see.

Just because I hate the one you have a crush on? sweeeettttt

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 23:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

At least you didn't get if you were one of her students she'd send you to the principal's office ;-).

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 14:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

At least you didn't get if you were one of her students she'd send you to the principal's office ;-).

I doubt that she is a teacher - if so it is plain proof why pupils are fucked up these days. Maybe she is teaching them Lameturd songs in the music class. No wonder there are so many amok runs over there