Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 18, 01:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote



Blocked in Europe-thank god

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 18, 09:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

sweetcaroline Ever though about becoming Adam's manager?
You spend such a lot of time on here i guess you are an old woman with a toy boy crush on that oddity ?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 18, 10:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

BJOU wrote:

sweetcaroline Ever though about becoming Adam's manager?
You spend such a lot of time on here i guess you are an old woman with a toy boy crush on that oddity ?


I guess you nailed it

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Dec 18, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hmmm, I wonder why some so-called rock fans think it is unacceptable when Adam sings some cover songs at his solo concerts but it is just wonderful when bands like “Thunder” have covers in more than half of their set lists (or are they just brown nosing the QOL moderator again).


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder why some so-called rock fans think it is unacceptable when Adam sings some cover songs at his solo concerts but it is just wonderful when bands like “Thunder” have covers in more than half of their set lists (or are they just brown nosing the QOL moderator again).


WTF? So now you are saying I'm a so called rock fan?
You don't get it about Thunder do you? That type of show they do happens once a year. Yes, they do covers but not like it's show after show, event after event the way AL does it. It goes to show you don't know half as much as you think you do.Thunder is nothing like AL doing covers at almost every event he's invited to, after all he doesn't have any new music to promote, hell he doesn't even have a record company.
You are just full of bitterness. Obviously what is said on QOL can still get to you, because you surely have an eye on what is posted over there. Look at who it is here bringing up QOL, Thunder and brown nosing again? Seems that you are still angry/upset you are still banned from QOL as it's not the first time you had a go at me for this. Careful you don't repeat yourself, it might piss off snifflese ;-).

Oh well darling. You have AL doing covers yet again in a couple days time on TV. I'm sure you will flood this place with glowing only tweets, articles, world clocks, your usual shit about AL doing another cover or two. And then you will slam everyone you don't think is not postive. How funny it is, once again that you show that you aren't so positive yourself.
Do you want a Glambert award for spam and butthurt? You deserve it.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 01:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

sweetcaroline Ever though about becoming Adam's manager?
You spend such a lot of time on here i guess you are an old woman with a toy boy crush on that oddity ?


Exactly this. She views him as a second son, and then turns around to state she thinks he's sexy beast. Oh, and she also wanted to be the one to clean his house.
I don't think she'd be happy just by being his manager. More like to be his mother, crawl into bed with him and then to clean his shit up ;-).

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 05:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I thought that would get a rise out of you. Everyone else has a “cool set list.” Even Brian and Roger don’t have a cool set list because they don’t include what Miss Knoe It All wants them to include!

I really don’t care what goes on at QOL or here with the trolls. I just wanted to say you are not fooling anyone.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 05:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I thought that would get a rise out of you. Everyone else has a “cool set list.” Even Brian and Roger don’t have a cool set list because they don’t include what Miss Knoe It All wants them to include!

I really don’t care what goes on at QOL or here with the trolls. I just wanted to say you are not fooling anyone.


Good to know you bait and switch ;-).
Who said I was Miss Know It All other than you? Hell at least I can spell know the right way. ;-)
Sure you don't care, what goes on over there...as if. You wouldn't have brought it up here if something posted on QOL didn't bother you once again or you didn't want to try to point score. Thunder does a Christmas show like that almost every year, some of their own music and cover songs, I've known that for years. It's hardly the same thing that AL does, if that's what you were hoping to prove. Fail on your part.
You are the one who isn't fooling anyone...well maybe snifflese swallowed what you have been saying hook, line and sinker.
I have nothing to be ashamed of by being a Thunder fan. How am I fooling anyone? Brown nosing you say? What were you trying to do the times you posted in the Thunder thread. At the end of the day, at least I can say I like more music than just being in an AL bubble which you are trapped in...or is that up AL's ass as well ;-).
Trolls? I haven't seen any on QOL in ages, by the way. You do 'care' because you praticically cry when something is said about AL you don't like. If you didn't 'care' you would not have wasted so much of your time defending and promoting AL on Queen boards. I'm sure more of that is to come from you soon enough.
If you think you don't care, you are fooling yourself. You care too much, it's an obsession for you in everything to do with AL.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder why some so-called rock fans think it is unacceptable when Adam sings some cover songs at his solo concerts but it is just wonderful when bands like “Thunder” have covers in more than half of their set lists (or are they just brown nosing the QOL moderator again).


You obviously never heard thunder live. I do not like their studio albums that much but they kill it live. And when they do covers they sound good and they are credible. Unlike Lamebert who sucks and is ONLY doing covers as he is unable to deliver a good song by himself. And a Thunder show is far from being "full of covers" as they have lots of original material by themselves. Why don't you shut up when it comes to rock music as you are obviously clueless.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 15:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you don’t know what Adam sounds like live because you have never seen him, which proves the point I have made all along. Thunder doesn’t tour in my country so I can’t see them live. I have been to many live shows of other artists and bands so no, I am not only in the QAL/Adam “bubble.”

I did not come to Queen forums to defend Adam. I came because I was so excited about the collaboration, never expecting to be met by the nasty, negative group of so-called Queen fans. I expected them to be as happy as I am that the show has been able to go on with two original iconic members of the band.



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 19:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And you don’t know what Adam sounds like live because you have never seen him, which proves the point I have made all along. Thunder doesn’t tour in my country so I can’t see them live. I have been to many live shows of other artists and bands so no, I am not only in the QAL/Adam “bubble.”

I did not come to Queen forums to defend Adam. I came because I was so excited about the collaboration, never expecting to be met by the nasty, negative group of so-called Queen fans. I expected them to be as happy as I am that the show has been able to go on with two original iconic members of the band.



You haven't made any point. You don't want to hear people's opinions unless they go to a Q+AL or AL solo show, and even then everything must be glowing for you to accept any views.
You wanted to have a go at me because Thunder did a few covers during their Christmas show, as if that's all they did during the show. And of course once again you run to complain that I'm brown nosing the modertator on QOL.
I'm a Thunder fan. They are in my top five bands truthfully. If I was brown nosing do you think I'd be Facebook friends with Harry James, that Luke Morely answered one of my questions I asked him a few years ago? Are you jealous or bitter that I discuss the band with other people? It sure seems like it because it's not the first time you had something to say about me being a fan of them, you did that after your four month ban from last year. Goes to show how petty you can be.
Sure, you have seen other artists live. Funny how you don't discuss that very much. The only time you say something about the other live acs you have saw, is sometimes when I call you out by the fact you are in an AL bubble.
You came to QZ for a few reasons. That you were/are banned from QOL and to blame me for it, to promote and to defend AL, and so you can shit stir here the way you did on QOL. Not as if you are a Queen fan at all. You want everyone to 'love' AL. That's what you have tried and still are trying to do. In your above post you said that I'm so called rock fan, and now you are going on about so called Queen fans. The irony... actually the bullshit from you once again.
There is a huge world of music out there. It's genuinely shockng to me that you are so hyper focused on only AL. All these years later, since you have joined Queen boards I've never seen you discuss other artists very much at all unless you want to slate them, because you are filled with envious of anyone who is more popular than AL. I bet if Fred was still with us, you'd be just as bitter towards him. I think you might have discussed U2 a handful of times. That doesn't make you a rock fan. Posting on Queen boards doesn't make you a Queen fan or rock fan. You are an AL "fan" rather worshipper.
You are too obvious. It's all Lambert or nothing.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 24 Dec 18, 19:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Hmmm, I wonder why some so-called rock fans think it is unacceptable when Adam sings some cover songs at his solo concerts but it is just wonderful when bands like “Thunder” have covers in more than half of their set lists (or are they just brown nosing the QOL moderator again).


You obviously never heard thunder live. I do not like their studio albums that much but they kill it live. And when they do covers they sound good and they are credible. Unlike Lamebert who sucks and is ONLY doing covers as he is unable to deliver a good song by himself. And a Thunder show is far from being "full of covers" as they have lots of original material by themselves. Why don't you shut up when it comes to rock music as you are obviously clueless.


I don't think she knows squat about Thunder at all.
I'm a big fan of Thunder's, and she was obviously trying to get a rise out of me about them and more, that's the only reason she mentioned them.
One band that does some covers at Christmas shows, another guy who has done more covers than even his own music almost at every gig or event he is invited to. LMAO.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 09:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert has made an entire career out of singing covers.
He cannot have that much faith in his own solo crap songs.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 09:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Adam Lambert has made an entire career out of singing covers.
He cannot have that much faith in his own solo crap songs.


You just insulted crap ;)

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 16:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well there you go a singer dropped by his record label, does not take much figuring out why does it?
Poor record sales and the label knows he is plastic.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Well there you go a singer dropped by his record label, does not take much figuring out why does it?
Poor record sales and the label knows he is plastic.


He should not have gotten a recording contract in the fist place. SInce when do screaming goats destroying covers get record
contracts that easy?

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 25 Dec 18, 19:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No we know why Maylor will not record a Cd with Lambird because they know it will flop and they do not want they recording history trashed by this fake gimmick of a singer.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Dec 18, 04:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

O Holy Night

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=U0qHWkUk594

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 26 Dec 18, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kennedy Center Honors, December 26, 2018 .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=74aXjY4aSq8&feature=youtu.be