Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline Michael Buble is one of the most cheesiest american singers going and hardly taken serious by real music lovers, he usually comes out from his rock at christmas time to milk the public of money.
Adam Lambert is no better, if he was a credible artist he would not rely on Queens back catalogue to make a living.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 18:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

SweetCaroline Michael Buble is one of the most cheesiest american singers going and hardly taken serious by real music lovers, he usually comes out from his rock at christmas time to milk the public of money.
Adam Lambert is no better, if he was a credible artist he would not rely on Queens back catalogue to make a living.


And what exactly would you suggest he sing when touring with Bri & Roger, all the stuff off his own albums? Do you not see how ridiculous your comment is? He sings Queen songs when touring with Queen and songs by whoever he's honouring at a tribute show or do you think he should have sung two fux instead of Believe in honour of Cher? Do try to at least make some sense with your posts!!!



runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The only laughable thing is you three idiots who once again are so jealous of and hate Adam so much that you can find fault with this impeccable performance.


Same ol namecalling you sick cunt - but as xmas is over I can do it as well.
Impeccable performance? He sucked the life out of the song. It was plain awful.- His voice was paperthin like a gal as usual. And if he "Tries" to put power in it he ends up screeching. Nothing new in Lameturd world. Ok maybe yes - he is gettin fatter and fatter. Sad lil twat.
PS.: Jealous of what excatly ??Lighten us up plz

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

SweetCaroline Michael Buble is one of the most cheesiest american singers going and hardly taken serious by real music lovers, he usually comes out from his rock at christmas time to milk the public of money.
Adam Lambert is no better, if he was a credible artist he would not rely on Queens back catalogue to make a living.


AT least Buble is a friendly character and not a sad twat. And not looking like an overweight Asian ladyboy does help also

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

SweetCaroline Michael Buble is one of the most cheesiest american singers going and hardly taken serious by real music lovers, he usually comes out from his rock at christmas time to milk the public of money.
Adam Lambert is no better, if he was a credible artist he would not rely on Queens back catalogue to make a living.


And what exactly would you suggest he sing when touring with Bri & Roger, all the stuff off his own albums? Do you not see how ridiculous your comment is? He sings Queen songs when touring with Queen and songs by whoever he's honouring at a tribute show or do you think he should have sung two fux instead of Believe in honour of Cher? Do try to at least make some sense with your posts!!!



He should do his own stuff if he wants to be a credible solo artist which he isnt - he is a laughing stock. His whole "career" is built on honoring (anyone who is available). I wonder who really wants to be honored by this wanker



rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

He should do his own stuff if he wants to be a credible solo artist which he isnt - he is a laughing stock. His whole "career" is built on honoring (anyone who is available). I wonder who really wants to be honored by this wanker



Well when he's touring solo I'm sure he will do his own music but like I said it would hardly make sense during a QAL show or a tribute to another artist. And judging by the fact he often gets asked to do stuff like that and gets tons of praise by the media I'd say plenty people would. He's certainly not a laughing stock outside of a few pointless opinions on here.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

The only laughable thing is you three idiots who once again are so jealous of and hate Adam so much that you can find fault with this impeccable performance. It is trending world wide with nothing but extreme praise for Adam. If you don't like him or anything he does even before he does it, go post elsewhere and then you can rattle on about dear Freddie all you want. THIS is not the THREAD for that. Are you so dense that you can't understand that concept?? You just have to clog up and ruin this part of the forum with your unmitigated hate that none of us care to read. Find something that gives you joy and leave others to their own personal joy. It was an amazing, nuanced, lovely performance that touched Cher and the hearts of millions of people. If Cher found it to be sublime, that should be good enough for anyone. After all, it is her music. You three must have tin ears in addition to all your other not so lovely traits!



I seriously wonder at times if Lambert pays some of his fans to defend him, especially on Queen boards. What did I say this time to be called an idoit? That I wish he held back from the high notes.
I think in my own opinion it would have been better with no high notes. Of course you take issue with that.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Bloody hell. AL was pretty good, except for the high notes.
Yay Cindi! She's rocking it!
I still don't think duets are AL's strong point.


This is what I said. Of course that is offensive or insulting to a Glambert here.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Bloody hell. AL was pretty good, except for the high notes.
Yay Cindi! She's rocking it!
I still don't think duets are AL's strong point.


This is what I said. Of course that is offensive or insulting to a Glambert here.


Escpecially when waht you REALLY wanted to say is that he sucked donkey's balls as usual. ;) I really admire you to hold back so much ;)

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 27 Dec 18, 20:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Bloody hell. AL was pretty good, except for the high notes.
Yay Cindi! She's rocking it!
I still don't think duets are AL's strong point.


This is what I said. Of course that is offensive or insulting to a Glambert here.


Escpecially when waht you REALLY wanted to say is that he sucked donkey's balls as usual. ;) I really admire you to hold back so much ;)


I don't know why he went for the high notes in the first place, the Cher song didn't use it IIRC.
I do think it was good except for the high notes. Sorry, scouts honor I'm not a Glambert. You just watch the two Glamberts come here to have a go at me ;-).


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 01:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“(Cher) said, ‘Tried 2 write Feelings About Adam Lambert Singing Believe In Words,but Cant seem 2.When Your senses are Overwhelmed All Can you feel with your ??.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 05:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

“(Cher) said, ‘Tried 2 write Feelings About Adam Lambert Singing Believe In Words,but Cant seem 2.When Your senses are Overwhelmed All Can you feel with your ??.


According to the spelling she was on medication. Always the best taking painkillers b4 Lamebird hits a stage

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Usually if there's an artist I don't like I simply don't listen or click on any links that people post about them. I would just ignore it. Not sure why you keep torturing yourself by listening to Adam Lambert and posting about him online. Seems like a waste of time.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 06:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Usually if there's an artist I don't like I simply don't listen or click on any links that people post about them. I would just ignore it. Not sure why you keep torturing yourself by listening to Adam Lambert and posting about him online. Seems like a waste of time.


Lamebird is a waste of time i give you that. Too bad he is fronting my fave band and us distracting them from more important things like more archive releases or intimate shows as May and Taylor

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 07:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And that amazing high note brought the audience to their feet.

So Miss Icy stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of a music expert because you obviously know nothing about it. All you do is take up precious bandwidth with your non-stop nonsensical opinions.


SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And that amazing high note brought the audience to their feet.

So Miss Icy stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of a music expert because you obviously know nothing about it. All you do is take up precious bandwidth with your non-stop nonsensical opinions.


Who other than you says I'm a musical expert? Was what I said in my pov about that I think it would have been better without the high notes somehow insulting to you on AL's behalf? I can't believe what gets you insulted...once again even when I said nothing remotely offensive or insulting only to Miss AL defender/promoter here, that's you by the way.
Why don't you stop being so damn insulted over a simple comment I made.
I knew you would take what I said the wrong way and you would stir the pot about it, and this is exactly how you do it. I said I thought Believe was pretty good...but of course that's not good enough for you once again unless it's full of praise ad nothing but praise for .
Keep flooding post after post with glowing tweets, articles of AL singing someone else's music. That's almost all you do, plus cry wolf over the comments you don't like/agree with, defend and promote AL on Queen boards.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 28 Dec 18, 07:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

And that amazing high note brought the audience to their feet.

So Miss Icy stop trying to pass yourself off as some kind of a music expert because you obviously know nothing about it. All you do is take up precious bandwidth with your non-stop nonsensical opinions.


I know another person on here wasting bandwidth with posting spam about the ladyboy