Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 18:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

He does NOT do that. If anything he looks and acts nothing like an effeminate gay man. Adam speaks openly about being gay which scares the bejeesus out of freaky scary homophobe bigots like you!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 18:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree with both Brancelli and rockchic’s posts, above. Adam’s golden opportunity may have come and gone to make that initial impact in the music industry right after Idol. He was a bit too brave at that AMA show with his controversial performance.

I still think he would have stunned the audiences live and at home if he had performed “Time For Miracles.”

Nah, i wouldn't call him kissing his same sex bandmate brave. Gimmicky if anything. He wasn't the first to do a same sex kiss during an award show.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1946 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Adams homosexuality is over the top from the standard gay man on the streets, he takes it to a freaky scary level.

You're joking, away from the stage he's not overly gay in the way he dresses or acts the majority of the time, not that it would matter if he were.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He does NOT do that. If anything he looks and acts nothing like an effeminate gay man. Adam speaks openly about being gay which scares the bejeesus out of freaky scary homophobe bigots like you!

Your fave argument when it comes to the point "why is Lamebirds solo career in the toilet". Because he is gay. lol. Stupid really.

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

I agree with both Brancelli and rockchic’s posts, above. Adam’s golden opportunity may have come and gone to make that initial impact in the music industry right after Idol. He was a bit too brave at that AMA show with his controversial performance.

I still think he would have stunned the audiences live and at home if he had performed “Time For Miracles.”

Nah, i wouldn't call him kissing his same sex bandmate brave. Gimmicky if anything. He wasn't the first to do a same sex kiss during an award show.
Madonna did it with Britney ages before the Lhama. Lamebird is always late when it comes to being original. That's why he is the King of Fake

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

Adams homosexuality is over the top from the standard gay man on the streets, he takes it to a freaky scary level.

You're joking, away from the stage he's not overly gay in the way he dresses or acts the majority of the time, not that it would matter if he were.

He is a twat being gay or not gay

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Madonna did it with Britney ages before the Lhama. Lamebird is always late when it comes to being original. That's why he is the King of Fake

Yeah Britney & Madonna did kiss and no one had a problem with it but they did with Adam kissing Tommy, they even blurred it out when reporting on it, that was one of the things he called them out for, the double standard.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

AL was hardly original kissing his same sex bandmate. Who knew ;-).
To call it brave, that's not quite how I'd put it. Done for shock value, just like the Madonna, Britney and Christina kiss.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 19:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

Yeah Britney & Madonna did kiss and no one had a problem with it but they did with Adam kissing Tommy, they even blurred it out when reporting on it, that was one of the things he called them out for, the double standard.

One major difference...the Madonna kiss was done on MTV, not quite a family friendly channel. AL did his kiss on ABC, which is almost as far away as you could get from MTV. I think that was what partly behind the outrage some had for AL.

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 20:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

One major difference...the Madonna kiss was done on MTV, not quite a family friendly channel. AL did his kiss on ABC, which is almost as far away as you could get from MTV. I think that was what partly behind the outrage some had for AL.

Ah right, I don't know anything about American TV channels.

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Ah right, I don't know anything about American TV channels.

you dont know much about anything - at least not about good music and vocals.

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 20:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

I would blur out Lambert anytime he appears near a camera or a microphone. Kudos to the TV Channel well done

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 20:22 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

you dont know much about anything - at least not about good music and vocals.

I know a damn site more than you clearly do.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 20:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam is awesome! No more needs to be said! :—)

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 21:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Spoken like a true stepford that doesn't want to hear anything but praise.
Yep, you obviously want people to think that instead of thinking for themselves.

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

He is an awesome twat yes

SweetCaroline

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Go to a show! It is undeniable that he is awesome!!!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 22:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Go to a show! It is undeniable that he is awesome!!!!!

Still trying to sell tickets. Brian and Roger are even more awesome than Lambert by the way ;-).

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline I am not homophobic but Lambert is a complete embarrassment to the gay community.
He makes Boy George look butch.
Is he metrosexual or freakosexual?

Posted: 29 Dec 18, 22:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Sweetcaroline I am not homophobic but Lambert is a complete embarrassment to the gay community.
He makes Boy George look butch.
Is he metrosexual or freakosexual?

Why does it matter what he is? He's a spokesperson for the gay community so they clearly don't find him an embarrassment. And you do know metrosexual's are straight right?