Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 00:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes, they are all awesome — Brian, Roger, Adam, Spike, Neil and Tyler! Go to a show!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 03:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yes, they are all awesome — Brian, Roger, Adam, Spike, Neil and Tyler! Go to a show!

So awesome you didn't even mention Brian, Roger, Spike, Neil and Tyler in your post earlier. Not hard to figure out who you think is awesome.
Give up saying go to a show. Nearest one is in BC, and it will be difficult for me to get there. Every tour you say go to a show. If you are fortunate enough to go, I hope you enjoy it. It's not that easy for some of us to go, myself included. Not that you actually give a damn about any of that, obviously the most important factor in it all for you is Lambert.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 04:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

GO TO A SHOW OR STFU, ALL OF YOU !!!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 04:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Caps mad/upset again.
I'm not going to a fucking show. If my parents are still alive I'm not leaving them to travel to see any show. You lack any understanding at all.
You really should STFU. You sound nuts. Go see a show you always say, you must really be begging for profits or free tickets...or something.
I will give my opinion, even if I don't see a show. You don't like that so maybe it's you who needs/should STFU about going to show. You are pissed off obviously right now. Is this what you are gonna do untl the tour starts?
The more you post these days, the more I think you are losing your mind. No one is going to STFU on your say so, hate to break it to you.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 06:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I’m not pissed off but it is really stupid for people to talk about what they don’t know. Why do you feel you have to post non-stop and no one else can post without getting an immediate response from you. All I am saying is if you can’t or don’t want to go to a show then shut up about it because you have no idea what you are talking about. And I’m saying that to you and all of the other people here who have never been to a show.

I have said from the beginning these shows are magnificent and not because of Adam. He is not always on the stage and I swear every single minute of what they do is amazing. It is as if Freddie himself is there producing what they do and giving his personal seal of approval. You can look at a thousand videos and never feel the thrill and excitement that their powerful music generates in person. Before the show even starts the audience is revved up and rarin’ to go.

I’m going to sleep now. I have out of town company and a funeral to attend this weekend for a dear cousin who passed away on Christmas Eve.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 06:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

Sweetcaroline I am not homophobic but Lambert is a complete embarrassment to the gay community.
He makes Boy George look butch.
Is he metrosexual or freakosexual?

Why does it matter what he is? He's a spokesperson for the gay community so they clearly don't find him an embarrassment. And you do know metrosexual's are straight right?

Lamebert is a spokesperson for the gay Community? Really? Is he "honoring" them the same way he is " honoring " those artists he us Covering all the Time? If so i pity the gay community. The only person he speaks for is his twat self

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I’m not pissed off but it is really stupid for people to talk about what they don’t know. Why do you feel you have to post non-stop and no one else can post without getting an immediate response from you. All I am saying is if you can’t or don’t want to go to a show then shut up about it because you have no idea what you are talking about. And I’m saying that to you and all of the other people here who have never been to a show.

I have said from the beginning these shows are magnificent and not because of Adam. He is not always on the stage and I swear every single minute of what they do is amazing. It is as if Freddie himself is there producing what they do and giving his personal seal of approval. You can look at a thousand videos and never feel the thrill and excitement that their powerful music generates in person. Before the show even starts the audience is revved up and rarin’ to go.

I’m going to sleep now. I have out of town company and a funeral to attend this weekend for a dear cousin who passed away on Christmas Eve.

Sure you aren't pissed off, keep trying to convince yourself.
My parents are very ill sweetcaroline. I wouldn't leave them for many things, they are that ill. So because of that according to you, I should STFU? Are you that entitled or thoughtless, because it seems that way. Next time you gripe about Sam Smith, Adele, or anyone who is more popular than AL, I will tell you to STFU, because you haven't attended any of their concerts, funny enough.
As if Freddie is there producing what they do and giving his seal of approval?! Is this how you hope to boost people to join your Lambert side? Not gonna work that way. Nor is telling people to STFU. The nerve of you trying to say what Freddie would approve of...this after your comments about Freddie having sex with every gay man on the planet, and than Freddie had zero fashion sense compared to AL. But it's okay for you to suddenly assume what Freddie would like, and you aren't even a fan of his.
Genuinely sorry for the loss of your cousin, my condolences. Try to rest ok.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 07:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

Sweetcaroline I am not homophobic but Lambert is a complete embarrassment to the gay community.

Why does it matter what he is? He's a spokesperson for the gay community so they clearly don't find him an embarrassment. And you do know metrosexual's are straight right?

Lamebert is a spokesperson for the gay Community? Really? Is he "honoring" them the same way he is " honoring " those artists he us Covering all the Time? If so i pity the gay community. The only person he speaks for is his twat self

I think he is a good person to speak out the way he does, at least most of the time. But man, I still feel it wasn't his place to speak about Freddie's sexuality, and he contradicted things. One moment he didn't know how in or out of the closet Freddie was, next he says Freddie was bisexual. Dang :-/.

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 08:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop talking abour Freddie as you have no Fucking clue about Queen you nuthead

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 08:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

I think he is a good person to speak out the way he does, at least most of the time. But man, I still feel it wasn't his place to speak about Freddie's sexuality, and he contradicted things. One moment he didn't know how in or out of the closet Freddie was, next he says Freddie was bisexual. Dang :-/.

What a great spokesperson this sad idiot is

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2195 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 09:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweet Caroline Do you honestly think people who dislike Adam would waste money on that fake?
He is not a real artist he is plastic and sings Queen songs for a living for two broken original band members who should know better.
They do not realise how ridiculous they look on stage together.
If i was a member of a brilliant band and the lead singer died i certainly would not abuse the bands line up by taking in a young kid and insult the original singer who built up the group and made them the worlds best band. May & Taylor will never be forgiven as far as i am concerned for they have destroyed Queen.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 10:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

What a great spokesperson this sad idiot is

He isn't Freddie's spokesperson that's for sure.

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 11:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Sweet Caroline Do you honestly think people who dislike Adam would waste money on that fake?
He is not a real artist he is plastic and sings Queen songs for a living for two broken original band members who should know better.
They do not realise how ridiculous they look on stage together.
If i was a member of a brilliant band and the lead singer died i certainly would not abuse the bands line up by taking in a young kid and insult the original singer who built up the group and made them the worlds best band. May & Taylor will never be forgiven as far as i am concerned for they have destroyed Queen.

AMEN

Inspired

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 11:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic My gay friends would be disgusted when you said Lambert speaks for the gay community, he has taken gay rights back 50 years looking like a camp nellie with
his feminine make up and camp personality on stage.
There are some gay men who are 100% men and all gay men are not into make up and ladies fox furs and eyeliners.
god forbid if you think that is normal.

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 11:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Rockchic My gay friends would be disgusted when you said Lambert speaks for the gay community, he has taken gay rights back 50 years looking like a camp nellie with
There are some gay men who are 100% men and all gay men are not into make up and ladies fox furs and eyeliners.

Deep inside those Glamtart grannies dream that he is not gay as they are lusting for the twat

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 11:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Go to an Adele show first

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1735 posts

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 12:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Adam never intended to be the poster boy for gay rights that kind of got foisted on him after Idol but over the years he's become one of the people they often ask to appear at events, give speeches etc. He doesn't turn up in eye make up and camp clothes, he usually wears suits, one thing he does know is how to be appropriate to the situation. He does charity work with the Trevor Project and GLAAD so whatever you and your friends think of him they clearly appreciate the fact he's so open about his sexuality and that he's helping to break down barriers. His mom has even had letters from people who were struggling to accept their gay children and had cut them off and have now made up and accepted them because of Adam.

I'm well aware there are lots of types of gays and that's one of the things he stresses, that all gays don't look or act alike and you can't sterotype them into a one size fits all box, any more than you can straight people. IMO you don't know the first thing about him and are guilty of judging a book by his on stage cover instead of finding out about the person underneath.

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 12:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

Deep inside those Glamtart grannies dream that he is not gay as they are lusting for the twat

Some may but most are just impressed by his talent and the person he is inside.

Inspired

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 13:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

A lot of abuse regarding Lambert on facebook and twitter, he gets called lots of anti gay names faggot, freak, queer etc...... not good for the straight acting gay man though, i find the homophobic comments are still from american population they still cannot accept him.

Posted: 30 Dec 18, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

A lot of abuse regarding Lambert on facebook and twitter, he gets called lots of anti gay names faggot, freak, queer etc...... not good for the straight acting gay man though, i find the homophobic comments are still from american population they still cannot accept him.

I don't see much homophobic abuse, take a look on Twitter for the Cher tribute, the vid was only available in the US initially and loads are raving about him, no abuse in the comments. There will always be homophobia to a point but I certainly don't see Adam getting it any more than other out gay celebs. IMO the more he carries on just being himself and not letting anyone tell him how to live his life the more the prejudice will die down, people have become a lot more accepting in the ten years he's been on the scene and there's far less homophobic comments than he got back then.