add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 00:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Are Brian and Roger attending tonight?

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 00:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rami is being shown on E! He looks so happy, amost bouncing it seems.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 00:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lady GaGa on E is simply gorgeous, and IMO very talented. Now that is someone who can nearly do it all.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 00:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rami is being interviewed on E. And yes Brian and Roger are there :D

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 02:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Promotion alert about Gaga. Are you being paid to big her up? You only have the most positive things to say about her!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 02:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Promotion alert about Gaga. Are you being paid to big her up? You only have the most positive things to say about her!!

Does it bother you that I like her or something? Seems like it.
No, I wasn't promoting Lady GaGa, I was posting as I was watching. If you don't believe me, look on QOL where I have been talking about the ceremony as it's happening.
Aww Lady Gaga met Brian on the red carpet and she just won for best original song, so your nose is out of joint about that too because AL wasn't on the red carpet with Brian, Roger,Jim, Rami and Lucy. Waits for your fellow Glambert sweetcaroline to come along to bitch about that and bitch at me too. Add in her gripes about Lady Gaga too.
You and sweetcaroline are awfully bitter at times. I knew as soon as I heard Shallow it would likely win. And it has. It's a hell of a song, and it deserved to win.
Too bad your boy is out of the picture tonight. No wonder why you are crabby and wanting to pick a fight with me. Got your number ;-).

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 02:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No, Icy, I also really like her. She is great and I have lots of her music. You have missed the point entirely. The point is that I can follow you around and say something about every post you make (but I am not nasty like you are with Caroline). It isn't fun to have someone do that and yet, that is what you do with poor Caroline. You have some witchy thing to say about every post she has made today. You are not the mod and it is not your place to tell her what to do and stalk her all over the internet. What is your problem? Why don't you leave the poor woman alone. She is a fan of Adam and that is what fans do and you can't seem to grasp that! Do you like me commenting on your stuff? Probably not. I know I wouldn't like it and I am sure Caroline doesn't. What is the difference between your promotion of Gaga and Caroline saying something about Adam, yet that is what you said to her tonight and you have repeated the bigging up crap thousands of times on here. I don't see any difference between the two behaviors at all. I am not bitter just so tired of you always picking on people repeatedly. This isn't a contest here as I don't care who wins what award, I would just like to see you stop being such a horrible bully and mind your own business for a change. Post a thought or a concept, not a rant against someone, which is all you ever do. You must be a miserable creature to always pick on people. When someone does finally say something to you, you deserve it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 03:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

No, Icy, I also really like her. She is great and I have lots of her music. You have missed the point entirely. The point is that I can follow you around and say something about every post you make (but I am not nasty like you are with Caroline). It isn't fun to have someone do that and yet, that is what you do with poor Caroline. You have some witchy thing to say about every post she has made today. You are not the mod and it is not your place to tell her what to do and stalk her all over the internet. What is your problem? Why don't you leave the poor woman alone. She is a fan of Adam and that is what fans do and you can't seem to grasp that! Do you like me commenting on your stuff? Probably not. I know I wouldn't like it and I am sure Caroline doesn't. What is the difference between your promotion of Gaga and Caroline saying something about Adam, yet that is what you said to her tonight and you have repeated the bigging up crap thousands of times on here. I don't see any difference between the two behaviors at all. I am not bitter just so tired of you always picking on people repeatedly. This isn't a contest here as I don't care who wins what award, I would just like to see you stop being such a horrible bully and mind your own business for a change. Post a thought or a concept, not a rant against someone, which is all you ever do. You must be a miserable creature to always pick on people. When someone does finally say something to you, you deserve it.

Good you like her. A couple of my posts were about her big deal. If you see me spamming the crap and promoting her, then you would have a point. But you don't have any point at all..
You have been nasty actually. How many times have you blown up at me for nothing? Even calling me a Queen Bitch. Do you not realise your posts are all still here?
Yes, you can be bitter. You have proved that more than once even here, based on a few posts I made about Lady GaGa that I made. Somehow that's me promoting promoting in your opinion. I suppose if AL was on the red carpet there'd be posts about how gorgeous, sexy etc he is, how he is the best!!!

I do post my thoughts thanks. What the hell do you do here? Come here to try to defend your bat shit crazy buddy and pick fights with me. That's all you do. You aren't here to discuss the music, because you barely have done any of it.. You aren't even a Queen fan.

No one deserves to be said as if someone is like Trump or Hitler. No one deserves to be said that someone is Trump, unless it's Trump himself. Funny what catches your attention and slips by. But got your number, it's because you think I deserve it, while stirring the pot yourself.
Hmm, funny how that goes.

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 03:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If the behavior fits, I guess you own it. I imagine she could say a lot worse things considering you have something to say about her every move. I am not picking fights, I just wish you could see what you are always doing. The only reason I ever started to post on here was because of your treatment of Caroline and others who are Adam fans. I told you that in the first post I ever made. Nothing has changed! By the way, NO ONE here really ever discusses the music or anything productive because the trolls start right up with their nonsense. The trolls who are all your good buddie, as you seem to get along better with them than anyone else. Hmm, funny how that goes!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 03:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

If the behavior fits, I guess you own it. I imagine she could say a lot worse things considering you have something to say about her every move. I am not picking fights, I just wish you could see what you are always doing. The only reason I ever started to post on here was because of your treatment of Caroline and others who are Adam fans. I told you that in the first post I ever made. Nothing has changed! By the way, NO ONE here really ever discusses the music or anything productive because the trolls start right up with their nonsense. The trolls who are all your good buddie, as you seem to get along better with them than anyone else. Hmm, funny how that goes!

I do own what I post. I haven't tried to hide or deflect what I post.
You have been picking fights with me ever since you came here, litreally your first post you made here was saying I should be banned from both Queen boards. How many times have you blown up at me over nothing? Countless. You are here to defend sweetcaroline, and all you do is make her look helpless with no mind of her own.
The "trolls" here aren't my buddies. But I'm not like you and your buddy wanting one side of the discussion that is glowing, full of praise. You both want that, so once again I I will tell you, Queen boards aren't for you. I have never made it in a big deal of who I discuss things with..or not. It must be dozens of times by now you have said you would not reply to my posts, but you always manage to do so.
Once again, you parrot back to me what I say about you and sweetcaroline. You both don't have any thought of your own obviously.

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 04:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't want one side of the discussion either, but yours is always negative and if you do like something, there is still always something wrong so it can't be totally right, which is something you never do with any other singer or celebrity. You damn with faint praise when it comes to Adam. I might mention that I have nothing to do with Queen boards. Somehow you always manage to forget this is the QAL section, an entirely different beast. I don't understand why you can't get that through your thick head, because that makes all the difference in the world as to why people can post glowing things about Adam and Caroline can link things here and post things about Adam. THIS IS NOT A QUEEN THREAD!!! Maybe caps will help you understand the concept better. It is allowed to be positive and glowing here. Nobody is making up the positive stuff posted here. Real fans in the real world are saying and tweeting and posting great things about Brian and Roger and Adam. Why you take such offense, I will never understand. When you become the moderator here, your opinion might count, but everyone can say what they want and don't need constant negative feedback from you. Let Caroline post, let Adam fans talk without the nasty remarks from you and the trolls. It would be a much better place here, but who wants to come here when only negativity and nastiness abound. Yep, I am parroting what you say, since you say it again and again and again. Post positive things about your boy Freddie on the Queen threads. That would be a productive use of your time. You might feel better if you were positive for a change. There is nothing uplifting about constantly complaining about someone you don't even know.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 04:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

YAY, they both won — Rami and BoRhap!

So happy for Queen!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 04:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese, give up. She’s a narcissistic brat like Trump!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 04:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

snifflese, give up. She’s a narcissistic brat like Trump!

Why don't you give up your Trump throwing crap. You sound like a child when you do that. Trump, Hitler, stalker, hateful...what next, you will say about me I wonder?
Rami and BR won Golden Globes tonight for Bohemian Rhapsody. That should tell you this darling, AL wasn't and isn't the only one keeping Freddie's and Queen's legacy alive. Let that sink in for you and any Glambert who thought AL was the be all and end all for Queen these past few years.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 05:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

I don't want one side of the discussion either, but yours is always negative and if you do like something, there is still always something wrong so it can't be totally right, which is something you never do with any other singer or celebrity. You damn with faint praise when it comes to Adam. I might mention that I have nothing to do with Queen boards. Somehow you always manage to forget this is the QAL section, an entirely different beast. I don't understand why you can't get that through your thick head, because that makes all the difference in the world as to why people can post glowing things about Adam and Caroline can link things here and post things about Adam. THIS IS NOT A QUEEN THREAD!!! Maybe caps will help you understand the concept better. It is allowed to be positive and glowing here. Nobody is making up the positive stuff posted here. Real fans in the real world are saying and tweeting and posting great things about Brian and Roger and Adam. Why you take such offense, I will never understand. When you become the moderator here, your opinion might count, but everyone can say what they want and don't need constant negative feedback from you. Let Caroline post, let Adam fans talk without the nasty remarks from you and the trolls. It would be a much better place here, but who wants to come here when only negativity and nastiness abound. Yep, I am parroting what you say, since you say it again and again and again. Post positive things about your boy Freddie on the Queen threads. That would be a productive use of your time. You might feel better if you were positive for a change. There is nothing uplifting about constantly complaining about someone you don't even know.

Oh yes you do want one side of the discussion only. At this point you are only fooling yourself and your buddy now.
Get all caps ragey you want, fact is, this isn't an AL board no matter how much you want and need it to be an AL only board, but you can't even accept that much.
Why must things only be glowing and full of praise regard AL? Is that all you and sweetcaroline bcan handle? Seems like it, so why don't you both go and stay to an AL only board? Then again, you both would be small fishes in a big pond.
You have done more than your fair share of shit stirring. Sorry darling your game was up ages ago. You can't even bear to see Freddie's name in here. Jealousy? Spite? Afraid AL is nowhere near what Freddie did? Either way, you are very bitter towards someone's legacy all the while your guy Lambert is riding on the coattails making money off said legacy.
I actually do post about Freddie and Queen although I do it more on QOL than I do here. You can't be bothered to do so on QOL or here unless you ate bitching about him being mentioned in here.
I don't and I never will take orders from you. Or any Glambert who is so disrespectful, thankfully there is only two of Glamberts who are disrespectful. That's you and sweetcaroline who are disrespectful to Freddie all the while promoting and bigging up AL any damn chance you can get. Do you both get paid every time you do it?
You are a damn hypocrite to say the least. You are pissed off tonight, let me assume why...because AL wasn't there with Brian and Roger on the red carpet, or shown during the broadcast. Too bad for you. I know AL getting press, praise is the most important factor to you and sweetcaroline, why? What the hell is missing in both of your lives to be so obessively infatuated about Lambert that you both can't help but to big him up promote him on message boards that are not even his own. Glambert points or something?
You should know something. Before sweetcaroline dragged my ill parents into her issues about me and use that in her tirades against me, and said as if I was Hitler, and just most recently she said I'm Trump she literally posted that I am him this weekend, I was actually going to try to see if I could help get her back on QOL. Fuck that shit, let her stew until May and she will surely go right as soon as she can back to QOL and do her same old, same old. She deserves the year long ban she's currently under.
You ask her why she says what she does about me, but of course you won't, you are as blind to each other as you blind as to what you both do. Scary thing is, you think you do all of it out of "love" for Lambert. It's not love, it's not even being a fan, it's pure vindictiveness and jealousy that you both have to anyone who doesn't agree with you, or you think is in your way.

Holly2003 user not visiting Queenzone.com
Hot Buttered Soul
Holly2003
Deity: 5478 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 09:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Rami was good but John David Washington was better in BlacKkKlansman which maybe just shades it for best film, but it will probably go to A Star is Born. Black Panther is very over-rated. I hope Adam Driver gets best supporting actor as he was great. Also hope John C. Reilly wins but must admit I haven't seen all the films in his category.

I actually think JDW might win. I'd be just as pleased if he won to be honest.
Black Panther was a big deal over here, but I'd be very surprised if that won.
Will you be watching? An hour to go my time, I hope to watch the east coast feed.

I couldn't watch it live due to the time difference between USA and UK. I'm glad Rami won as was really good but don't know how BoRap won best film except that it made a lot of money. Some of the dialogue was wooden and some scenes really stodgy. At times it felt like a low budget TV movie. Anyway, none of my favourites won. Clearly I have more taste than Awards juries :)

"Queen is the only band in the world that can play so heavily that your nose bleeds, then offer a silk handkerchief to clean up with."
Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 10:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Holly2003 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Holly2003 wrote:

Rami was good but John David Washington was better in BlacKkKlansman which maybe just shades it for best film, but it will probably go to A Star is Born. Black Panther is very over-rated. I hope Adam Driver gets best supporting actor as he was great. Also hope John C. Reilly wins but must admit I haven't seen all the films in his category.

I actually think JDW might win. I'd be just as pleased if he won to be honest.
Black Panther was a big deal over here, but I'd be very surprised if that won.
Will you be watching? An hour to go my time, I hope to watch the east coast feed.

I couldn't watch it live due to the time difference between USA and UK. I'm glad Rami won as was really good but don't know how BoRap won best film except that it made a lot of money. Some of the dialogue was wooden and some scenes really stodgy. At times it felt like a low budget TV movie. Anyway, none of my favourites won. Clearly I have more taste than Awards juries :)

The show was pretty good I think. Full of surprises. I was sure ASIB would have won what it was nominated for.
I don't know how BR won for Best Film either. But I am glad it did.
I don't expect Rami and the film to win Oscars, but I could be wrong again.
Stop being so bashful ;-) xD.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 11:52 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Bo Rhap won because Freddie is so so missed by the billions of Queen fans and if they could have the four members of Queen back together they would then Lambert could be kicked back to the states on a plane to carry on singing in diners and central park .

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2208 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 11:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen have influenced many artists over the years so can Sweetcaroline tell us all who Adam Lambert influences then?

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle, there are many young LGBTQ people who have written to Adam thanking him for inspiring them and even saving them because of his positive attitude and openness and kindness.

No, icy, I am not upset that Adam was not on the red carpet last night. I don’t know why but maybe he thought it was Rami’s night to shine and it certainly was. I am very happy for all of them for the unexpected success of the movie.

Why do you think that only you are allowed to be a Queen fan? If the Adam fans came to appreciate Queen again through his association with them, why is that a bad thing and if more people appreciate Queen again through the success of this movie, why is that more acceptable? You never gave a thought to Queen until after Freddie died but you think that is just fine. You think that whatever you do is just fine. Well whatever I and others do is just fine, too. So just take care of icy and snifflese and sweet Caroline will take care of themselves, too. We don’t need you to tell us what we can and cannot do.

Rami was so excited last night. I’m very happy for him and for Brian and Roger that all is well in Queen Land!