Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user is on Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sparkle wrote:

Queen have influenced many artists over the years so can Sweetcaroline tell us all who Adam Lambert influences then?

James Michael

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Isaiah Firebrace (X Factor Australia) and Sara (who he sang duet of BoRhap with at finale of UK X Factor) were both very much influenced by Adam.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Correction: “Saara”

http://youtu.be/gLDPk38htwc

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Sparkle, there are many young LGBTQ people who have written to Adam thanking him for inspiring them and even saving them because of his positive attitude and openness and kindness.

No, icy, I am not upset that Adam was not on the red carpet last night. I don’t know why but maybe he thought it was Rami’s night to shine and it certainly was. I am very happy for all of them for the unexpected success of the movie.

Why do you think that only you are allowed to be a Queen fan? If the Adam fans came to appreciate Queen again through his association with them, why is that a bad thing and if more people appreciate Queen again through the success of this movie, why is that more acceptable? You never gave a thought to Queen until after Freddie died but you think that is just fine. You think that whatever you do is just fine. Well whatever I and others do is just fine, too. So just take care of icy and snifflese and sweet Caroline will take care of themselves, too. We don’t need you to tell us what we can and cannot do.

Rami was so excited last night. I’m very happy for him and for Brian and Roger that all is well in Queen Land!

Who said that only im allowed to be a Queen fan? Not me. There's no doubt in my mind that you and snifflese aren't Queen fans and you are only here because of Lambert. It's you who throws around that I'm the Queen expert, because you obviously know very little about the band, so you deflect on me. I'm a Queen expert, I'm not a Queen fan, you can't even keep what you post straight.
I never gave a thought about Freddie before he died, you say. I wasn't a fan of his or Queen's at the time. Many times you have said I didn't know about Freddie or Queen before then it's something you are holding against me. At least I can say I've been a fan since 1992. I can't and never will say that about you...cause you are no Freddie or Queen fan at all.
The biopic's popularity is amazing I think. I never could have dreamed it would be this popular. And I knew the week it was released it gained Queen new fans. You know, fans who care enough to learn more about the band, listen to and buy the back catalogue. Good for them and good for Freddie and Queen. I can almost promise you years from now people will be remembering Bohemian Rhapsody biopic and not the Q+AL tours. I doubt you can actually understand much about the movie you gave no thought of your own after seeing it. Why are you happy Rami won and the biopic won for Best Drama? Because you think it will be good for Lambert that's why, you say you are happy today. It isn't because you are a Freddie or Queen fan after all.
No, whatever you do isn't fine, far from being fine. Saying that as if I'm Hitler and Trump isn't fine. Saying I'm hateful isn't fine. Saying I'm Trump isn't fine. Saying you pretty much hate me isn't fine. Worse of all the fact you dragged my parents nto your tirades against me that wasn't fine at all, that just showed how bitter you are about me.. You have no issue about any of that. Your spamming and promoting AL on Queen boards they way you have done for years now isn't fine. You are so upset over so much regarding AL isn't fine. Then you turn around to say Freddie's dead, he had sex with every gay man on the planet, AL has more fashion sense than Freddie did, so you even rant about Freddie. You can't or don't even own your own crap that's in your posts. You think everything you do is fine and you are never wrong. That's not fine, it's unsettling. Scary even.
You and snifflese can take care of each other, hardly the case. You need her to rescue you. You thanked her for rescuing you actually. She needs to defend you. Why oh why do you both do what you do? You two keep on patting each other on the back. Keep on pointing fingers at me, and keep deflecting on me, which you have been doing since 2014 if not earlier, every time you are banned. You both keep on getting ragey when you can get blind devotion for AL. You both keep stirring the pot while pretending to be innocent. You both are no better than the people you think are "trolls". Actually, you are worse than any "troll".
You both have all of your posts that are still here. Your posts go back to 2014 in this sub forum from one of your first bans from QOL. You came here then to lay blame on me then too for your own crap. Every ban since you continue blame me, not only for you bans those of others. You won't very say you were wrong, even when the truth was said on QOL once that I wasn't to blame.
Keep lying to yourself and trying to lie to others, sweetcaroline. The more you do, the more unhinged you seem.You crossed a few lines with me, although you can't even see it. So you will never learn how you end up being wrong. I think you will never learn at this point in your life. Your head is too firmly in the sand and you are too bitter, hateful,angry, upset at me.
You aren't fine at all, anything but fine. You need help. I hope you get it.
You can't even be honest enough to say you are only here cause you are banned from QOL, to promote and praise AL. That's your main goal, I hope you know this, you failed big time. You have a year long ban from QOL to show for yourself right now, and that is down to you.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Isaiah Firebrace (X Factor Australia) and Sara (who he sang duet of BoRhap with at finale of UK X Factor) were both very much influenced by Adam.

A talent show contestant or two. Wow, AL's musical influence sure reaches the masses of popular artists *sarcasm*.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 18:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

Queen have influenced many artists over the years so can Sweetcaroline tell us all who Adam Lambert influences then?

James Michael

Haven't heard of that one. Who is he?

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 19:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

James Michael

Record producer, songwriter, vocalist, musician, mixer - currently vocalist for Sixx AM.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Michael

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 19:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

James Michael

Record producer, songwriter, vocalist, musician, mixer - currently vocalist for Sixx AM.

Interesting. How is he influenced by AL?

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 19:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

James Michael

https://youtu.be/Prjk7vTrWVg?t=2756

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 20:34 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

rockchic65 wrote:

Sparkle wrote:

James Michael

https://youtu.be/Prjk7vTrWVg?t=2756

Please don't hate me, but it's ok if you do or will after this. These are my thoughts only.
That really doesn't talk about him being influenced by AL. What I take from that is James and the lady hyping AL up and James listening to AL before James goes onstage to perform.
That's just my take n it. Maybe more was said before or after that part where James says he is influenced by AL.

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 20:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Please don't hate me, but it's ok if you do or will after this. These are my thoughts only.
That really doesn't talk about him being influenced by AL. What I take from that is James and the lady hyping AL up and James listening to AL before James goes onstage to perform.
That's just my take n it. Maybe more was said before or after that part where James says he is influenced by AL.

Well influenced is maybe not the right word but he's obviously mega impressed by him since prior to him saying he listens to him for 30 mins before every show he said to the female (vocal coach/singer) "you would agree there's probably not a better male singer on the planet than Adam Lambert" and then went on to talk about him with Queen at the Isle of Wight Festival.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 21:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Well influenced is maybe not the right word but he's obviously mega impressed by him since prior to him saying he listens to him for 30 mins before every show he said to the female (vocal coach/singer) "you would agree there's probably not a better male singer on the planet than Adam Lambert" and then went on to talk about him with Queen at the Isle of Wight Festival.

It sounded like he was speaking from a Glambert hymn sheet.
Do you know if he said anything about Queen or Brian's and Rogers playing? The video seemed to have cut off quickly.

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 21:20 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

It sounded like he was speaking from a Glambert hymn sheet.
Do you know if he said anything about Queen or Brian's and Rogers playing? The video seemed to have cut off quickly.

No they were really only discussing vocals since he'd started having vocal coaching with the woman he was talking with and was referencing Adam from a technical vocal standpoint. This is the part where they were talking about seeing them at the Isle of Wight.

https://youtu.be/Prjk7vTrWVg?t=2551

SweetCaroline

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 21:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My God, Icy, stop it already. You are so hateful to Adam and his fans. Whatever we have said to you is in response to your nasty nonsense. That’s why I call you Trump. No one is able to reason with him either! Take a long, hard look in the mirror before you dish out your non-stop criticisms. There is no being nice to you. I tried and had to give that up a long time ago. This is it! No matter what you say, I am never answering again. It is so disgusting.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 07 Jan 19, 23:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

So not even one person can be influenced by Adam! It must be from a Glambert hymn sheet? Wow, your hatred has no bounds. Maybe some young gays are influenced by his behavior as a gay man which I have read all the time. That is also worthy. There are too many people to count who value him as a singer and there have been many, many posts recently from people in the business touting him as having the best male voice in the world today. These people are not Glamberts, but once you hear his voice, no matter what he is singing, covers or not, many people are amazed by his voice. I am not sure if it was Spike, but it was in one of the things I read the last few days, where he said that Adam started the resurgence of Queen way before the biopic. You always conveniently push that one aside and laud the movie. The tours have done a lot to get Queen to where it is right now in popularity. Any publicity is good for QAL.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Jan 19, 00:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

My God, Icy, stop it already. You are so hateful to Adam and his fans. Whatever we have said to you is in response to your nasty nonsense. That’s why I call you Trump. No one is able to reason with him either! Take a long, hard look in the mirror before you dish out your non-stop criticisms. There is no being nice to you. I tried and had to give that up a long time ago. This is it! No matter what you say, I am never answering again. It is so disgusting.

My God, sweetcaroline aka CNB, stop what you do.
"What we have said in response".you mean the stream of crap that you and your butthurt buddy throw at me here? No one deserves the crap and outright lies that you have said and spread about me for years now. You are the first to bleat on about being offended by things some people say about AL, but you post more than your fair crap about me. You are messed up enough in your head to post about my ill parents being healthier than I am, about my spending time with them, you posted that you think of me as if I an Hitler, Trump, you pretty much hate me, and more recently days ago you said I was Trump. Those were/are your own words in your own posts, you are disgusting to have said that and just as disgusting that you think I deserve that.. You think anyone deserves that sort of crap just because of having differences in POVs about AL? Are you that bitter and vindictive towards me, it would seem you are that and more. I actually think you have serious problems, once again you blame everything on me and say I "deserve what we say". Yep, always trying to shift the blame on me.
You can't handle anything else but non stop praise about everything and anything to do with AL, you can't help yourself but to promote AL at the drop of a hat, and spam everything you can find about the guy. You cry foul so much, then you rage and rant on, taking no responsibility for what you do. You constantly play the victim. You obviously want people to believe you and what you say and to take your side . You can't even think for yourself. You can't even debate or stand by what you post, because every time your buddy sweeps in to defend you. You have that much resentment and hate towards me that it's actually worse than anything I have said about Lambert. You clearly need to take a step or two back. You never should have gone as far as you have about me. You continue to dig deeper and deeper holes for yourself, who knows you might end up banned from here too. You have shown recently that you have no compassion or understanding at all about anything to do do with me, so no you didn't try to be nice, especially with the fact you used my parents illnesses as a way to try to point score, and gleefully point out Freddie's dead,. Simply put youu are not what I'd call genuine in any sense of the word, at least what you protray on Queen boards. If anything you are a liar and shit stirrer. Things you have been doing since at least 2014, your posts are still here from that time you and another Glambert had it out for me. So don't you dare lie and pretend you are innocent when the truth is out there in your own warped posts.
Do tell when you think I have been "hateful" about Lambert recently? The high note POVs I had? Even though I said it was pretty good except for the high notes? Yeah, that might be "hateful" to a cry baby Glambert, I suppose. Come on, do tell where and how I've been hateful about Lambert. I'm sure notsosweetcaroline will not be able to help yourself replying to me or about me for very long *sarcasm*.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Jan 19, 00:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

So not even one person can be influenced by Adam! It must be from a Glambert hymn sheet? Wow, your hatred has no bounds. Maybe some young gays are influenced by his behavior as a gay man which I have read all the time. That is also worthy. There are too many people to count who value him as a singer and there have been many, many posts recently from people in the business touting him as having the best male voice in the world today. These people are not Glamberts, but once you hear his voice, no matter what he is singing, covers or not, many people are amazed by his voice. I am not sure if it was Spike, but it was in one of the things I read the last few days, where he said that Adam started the resurgence of Queen way before the biopic. You always conveniently push that one aside and laud the movie. The tours have done a lot to get Queen to where it is right now in popularity. Any publicity is good for QAL.

Here you go, twisting things again. Who has said AL can't influence a person? Not me. Gee, even rockchic said her saying AL influencing James wasn't the best way to put it. Do you see her jumping down my throat because of my POVs about what James said. I was talking about James in a discussion that didn't even involve you, see how that goes? You bloody hypocrite and you bloody shit stirrer.
Yes, it seemed like what James was saying was exactly what I've read some Glamberts have said pretty much about Lambert. Are you denying that? Can you deny that?
You are so quick to be offended by my views and defensive over what I say regarding AL over nothing once again. Take a chill pill.
AL didn't start the resurgence of Queen, and I disagree with Spike if he said anything about that simply because the music has always been out there, for decades. Right now the music is more popular than it has been in years thanks to the biopic. You aren't a Queen fan, so you can't let that sink in.
Yes, I have been pleased about the biopic, and how it has done and the fact it has turned so many people into Queen fans. Yes, I do think the biopic is what people will be talking about more than the Q+AL tours in years to come. Obviously, my POVs about that bothers you, surprise, surprise, *sarcasm*. Even when I am positive about something to do with Queen as in the biopic, that is still an issue for you. Yes, I am happy what the biopic has done and what it has achevied, and that's another issue you have about me. You rant at me even when I am happy about something Queen related and you are mad here because I don't see Q+AL as the be all and end all for Queen/Brian and Roger. Tough shit for you.
You and sweetcaroline are crazy with the hatred you have for me and the agenda that you have of me that's for sure. That's all you have ever proven here.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 19, 01:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spike has been with the band since the 1980's and is privy to everything about Queen. And how long have you been in the Queen inner circle, Icy? You must know something he doesn't know to dispute what he said about Adam. The music of Queen has resurged over the period that the tours have taken place. Sure, the biopic was huge, but things were happening prior to the movie. You can't have millions of people going to tours and seeing ads all over without some movement in Queen's popularity. Spike says it is due to Adam since that is who they tour with. Why is that so offensive to you and hard for you to grasp? Personally, I would believe Spike and not someone who lives in this warped Queen fantasy. Queen's music had some big lulls in the real world as not everyone hangs in the forum and obsesses about Freddie. I am a Queen fan just not a crazy one and I have listened to them years before you, so stop with the crap talk as it is nonsense. You can be a fan without going nuts about it, lady.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 08 Jan 19, 01:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Spike has been with the band since the 1980's and is privy to everything about Queen. And how long have you been in the Queen inner circle, Icy? You must know something he doesn't know to dispute what he said about Adam. The music of Queen has resurged over the period that the tours have taken place. Sure, the biopic was huge, but things were happening prior to the movie. You can't have millions of people going to tours and seeing ads all over without some movement in Queen's popularity. Spike says it is due to Adam since that is who they tour with. Why is that so offensive to you and hard for you to grasp? Personally, I would believe Spike and not someone who lives in this warped Queen fantasy. Queen's music had some big lulls in the real world as not everyone hangs in the forum and obsesses about Freddie. I am a Queen fan just not a crazy one and I have listened to them years before you, so stop with the crap talk as it is nonsense. You can be a fan without going nuts about it, lady.

Darling, I know how long he's been with Queen. He's been my Facebook friend for years as well. Does that mean I agree with him on everything? Is that how your mind works? One must agree with what he or anyone else says about AL and everything else? Darling, it doesn't work that way. You were a teacher at one point, you should know things don't work that way.
Why does it bother you that I don't think AL is the the one who you would like me to believe that caused the resurgence for Queen? Hell, I'd say Paul Rodgers had more to do with it. That was what made Brian and Roger want to tour again, and record a studio album, release live DVDs. But even before Q+PR, Queen's music was still being played, and sold, used in adverts, tv and movies, Queen still had and still has influence over other artists. Gosh, I have to point all this out to you apparently. Feel free to say what you think of PR not being a good fit for Queen, while bigging up AL.

You aren't a Queen fan darling. Keep telling yourself that, one day you just might believe yourself ;-).

someonewholikesadam user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 804 posts

Posted: 08 Jan 19, 01:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I'm surprised they didn't ask Adam to come up to accept the Golden Globe for Best Picture given his starring role.