Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 19, 21:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam’s tribute to George Michael .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UwwZC8DtQlY

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 19, 23:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This is an Adam Lambert thread. What do you want me to post here? Adele’s failed tribute to George Michael?



Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 19, 23:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

This is an Adam Lambert thread. What do you want me to post here? Adele’s failed tribute to George Michael?



Is it? I was sure this section was for Q+AL. Doesn't mean that you or anyone can post every thing AL has done. Nor should you post everything he has done, as it's not his message board. But what's the point of you posting AL's cover of One More Try?
Yep, keep on sniping bout Adele. She's no failure by the way. Want me to point out when AL messed up Bohemian Rhapsody three nights in a row.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 19, 23:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yup, she sells records but is a wreck LIVE! I would be, too! That’s why live entertainers are so special.

My daughter has a friend who entertains on a cruise ship. She has developed a special tribute to Adele show that she performs in addition to the group show on the ship. She is so experienced as a live performer that I bet she does it better than the original.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 13 Jan 19, 23:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, she sells records but is a wreck LIVE! I would be, too! That’s why live entertainers are so special.

My daughter has a friend who entertains on a cruise ship. She has developed a special tribute to Adele show that she performs in addition to the group show on the ship. She is so experienced as a live performer that I bet she does it better than the original.


Your envy shines through. You haven't listened or watched much of Adele live, so how would you know she's a wreck live? Because she messed up more than once? AL has messed up to by the way, three nights in a row, same song. You know since you wanna play tit for tat and snipe about Adele again.
LMAO about the friend of your daughter's who works on the cruise ship being better than the original. But yes, it's obvious you would think that way. I bet you feel the way about Lambert being better than Freddie going by your behavior.
You couldn't even answer the question about why you posted AL covering One More Try. No reason, just for you to keep the the thread going, I guess.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 00:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

NO, singing the wrong phrase or word or lyric out of place is not anywhere close to stopping and starting again. The first is a tiny glitsch that very few people even notice. The second is a major faux pas and she has done that more than once. If I have learned anything from watching the Voice, Idol or any other singing show, it is that the artist should never stop and they should just go on as best they can. I am sure there is the occasion when the singer will never get back on key and needs to stop and start over, but I have never seen that happen. You really bring attention to your mistake if you do what she has done.The thing is that it has happened several times. I bet most of the audience never noticed a few wrong words in that QAL show. I still don't get the envy thing, Icy. Why should anyone be envious of Adele in relation to Adam? The two have no similarities and nothing to do with one another. That just makes no sense and I have said that so many times. Most people like who they like, but aren't envious of other artists in any way. That is really a strange concept to me.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 01:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

NO, singing the wrong phrase or word or lyric out of place is not anywhere close to stopping and starting again. The first is a tiny glitsch that very few people even notice. The second is a major faux pas and she has done that more than once. If I have learned anything from watching the Voice, Idol or any other singing show, it is that the artist should never stop and they should just go on as best they can. I am sure there is the occasion when the singer will never get back on key and needs to stop and start over, but I have never seen that happen. You really bring attention to your mistake if you do what she has done.The thing is that it has happened several times. I bet most of the audience never noticed a few wrong words in that QAL show. I still don't get the envy thing, Icy. Why should anyone be envious of Adele in relation to Adam? The two have no similarities and nothing to do with one another. That just makes no sense and I have said that so many times. Most people like who they like, but aren't envious of other artists in any way. That is really a strange concept to me.


AL messed up three nights in a row singing Bohemian Rhapsody. That's a fact. So it's ok for AL and not Adele, I wonder why that is?
Singing reality shows aren't the same as live performances by the way. Really, you have never seen a singer having to start over...huh?
Of course you don't get the envy thing. Doubt you have read sweetcaroline's/CNB's rants about Adele through the years on QOL. And yes, she admitted she is jealous and upset when she won awards etc. You go read her posts about Adele and Sam Smith over on QOL, envy, bitterness because they are more popular than AL, sold more, nominated more, won more awards than AL has. She doesn't understand why people even like their music, they must like wallowing in sadness, there must be miserable people who enjoy their music. She has posted all that and more.
Seriously, snifflese, if you read my posts like you have claimed to have done, especially my posts regarding Sam Smith and Adele, CNB's jealousy and bitter are there in the AL thread, the Adele and Sam Smith threads.


Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Screenshot below "angry" her own words

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Double post

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 01:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 01:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Says it all...
And there is more of where that comes from about her anger, upset bitterness and envy about Adele and Sam Smith.

Attachment: 2019114229151174.png 214 KB
This has been downloaded 5 time(s).


snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 02:56 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, this is the kind of crap we don't need on here. Are you the internet librarian who keeps track of every misstep and then pulls them out? Jeez Louise, this is creepy. Just let it go. You are doing yourself no favors with this kind of behavior. It was nice and quiet until you start fighting with Caroline. As long as you are not here, things are pretty quiet and pleasant. What is the difference between her "Spam" and your crap that you now post to show everyone their faux pas? Should I pull up some of your crazy rants? I honestly don't have the time for such nonsense.

Two of the three videos just showed up today from a Dec. engagement and it was cool to hear Adam sing TFM. Some folks here are worried he can no longer use that upper register and that snippet showed that he can. It is probably more a function of a long tour, singing close to two hours a night with a very intricate, difficult catalog of songs. They are not like the typical country songs with a one octave range. Singing Queen music is tough on the voice, so Adam has to be sensible and I am glad he is. When he can just sing now and again, he can apparently let it fly! Much prefer seeing that to your attachment. No way I would ever download something like that. Get a grip!

No, Icy, getting a lyric out of order is not equal to what Adele did, no way, no how. Maybe you can pull Adam's flubs up and post them for everybody to see. Singers make mistakes with words every day somewhere in the world, but they don't stop and start over too often. To be honest I don't much care about Adele and what she is doing. I wish her well but have never followed her career. Adam's little lyric flub is such a tiny thing as there have been many mistakes by bands made over the years and that is not much of one. I have read on Queen boards about a few Queen concerts where Freddie totally messed up the concert and how disappointed the posters were back in the day. Maybe you would like to talk about that and post some of those missteps! No one is perfect and no one should expect anyone else to be. Some nights just don't go well sometimes and it isn't a big deal except in your mind, I guess, as you are one of the only person who still brings up the lyric flubs. One more big black mark against poor Adam. Bottom line is that neither Adam's or Adele's little mistakes are much of anything. Who cares? They move on and on one remembers except you, I guess. I think Adele is a great singer and so is Adam. They move on with their happy lives and you post what people said on an internet board to embarrass someone. You ought to be the embarrassed one!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 03:15 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, this is the kind of crap we don't need on here. Are you the internet librarian who keeps track of every misstep and then pulls them out? Jeez Louise, this is creepy. Just let it go. You are doing yourself no favors with this kind of behavior. It was nice and quiet until you start fighting with Caroline. As long as you are not here, things are pretty quiet and pleasant. What is the difference between her "Spam" and your crap that you now post to show everyone their faux pas? Should I pull up some of your crazy rants? I honestly don't have the time for such nonsense.

Two of the three videos just showed up today from a Dec. engagement and it was cool to hear Adam sing TFM. Some folks here are worried he can no longer use that upper register and that snippet showed that he can. It is probably more a function of a long tour, singing close to two hours a night with a very intricate, difficult catalog of songs. They are not like the typical country songs with a one octave range. Singing Queen music is tough on the voice, so Adam has to be sensible and I am glad he is. When he can just sing now and again, he can apparently let it fly! Much prefer seeing that to your attachment. No way I would ever download something like that. Get a grip!

No, Icy, getting a lyric out of order is not equal to what Adele did, no way, no how. Maybe you can pull Adam's flubs up and post them for everybody to see. Singers make mistakes with words every day somewhere in the world, but they don't stop and start over too often. To be honest I don't much care about Adele and what she is doing. I wish her well but have never followed her career. Adam's little lyric flub is such a tiny thing as there have been many mistakes by bands made over the years and that is not much of one. I have read on Queen boards about a few Queen concerts where Freddie totally messed up the concert and how disappointed the posters were back in the day. Maybe you would like to talk about that and post some of those missteps! No one is perfect and no one should expect anyone else to be. Some nights just don't go well sometimes and it isn't a big deal except in your mind, I guess, as you are one of the only person who still brings up the lyric flubs. One more big black mark against poor Adam. Bottom line is that neither Adam's or Adele's little mistakes are much of anything. Who cares? They move on and on one remembers except you, I guess. I think Adele is a great singer and so is Adam. They move on with their happy lives and you post what people said on an internet board to embarrass someone. You ought to be the embarrassed one!


Easy to search posts on QOL dear, took less than a minute.
If someone can't deal what she actually posted that's not my problem. You made it seem she's not envious or bitter about other people's success...when it's pretty obvious she was. And going by her posts about them here on QZ, it seems like she is still bitter and envious of those two artists. I doubt she will own what she said at that time.
I actually just watched TFM from that private event ( if that's the one you are speaking of ). Too bad it's not better quality. It's actually strange it's not better quality.
Yes, getting a lyric out of order is messing up. How can that be denied? Did you even watch hm mess it up. Three nights in a row, yep I'd call that messing up, big time. And a song he was singing for years, yes it was noticeable in many ways. I knew it as soon as he did it.
I get that some don't like Adele. Or Sam Smith, but the bitterness about them? I guess it was and is tit for tat for sweetcaroline because she didn't like what some say about AL. I stand by that she is very bitter and envious of Adele's and Sam Smith's success. Im not ashamed or embarrassed by anything. I'm glad I like the music I do, if one artist is more popular than the other, it's no biggie to and for me. Sweetcaroline takes things way too hard. If she's embarrassed by what she said then, then can she clairfy things now? Is she still "angry"? Why does she have so much strong emotions when it comes to Adele and Sam Smith?

I know you mean well defending her, but all you do is make it seem she can't think for herself or stand up for herself. The day I compare her to Hitler the way she has about me, and drag her families hardships in my posts about her the way she has about me, then you'd have a right to be pissed off with me. You don't realise she can even be wrong about some things, in fact you have no problems with any of it. That too says it all.
You go see for yourself in the thread below this one where she sniped at me earlier today in a thread I have not posted in for at least two weeks. Your buddy sweetcaroline can...and does shit stir, even when I'm not posting. That's twice recently, one was where she had a go at me about Thunder, and her post today where she said runner was posting for me, and I love and approve what runner does/posts that's how her mind works.. Goes to show, not that you or her could ever admit to what she does.
I'd have more respect if she could own her shit. She doesn't. I expect her to come by and compare me to Trump or Hitler again.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 05:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

It is really creepy when someone remembers what was posted 3 years ago. And it is really mind blowing that anything nasty about Adam is welcomed on Queen sites but don’t you dare criticize anyone else.

Don’t go away mad, icy, just go away.





snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 05:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, what does that post have to do with anything that is QAL related? That is the purpose here and everything always goes sideways. Do you honestly think that repeating yourself for the thousandth time is anything that a poster on here wants to read? You keep repeating the same stuff. Everyone who reads here knows what you are going to say. Can we just let it go because you never add anything new. There is really no one that is interested anymore in the vendetta. Can't you and Caroline let it go and both promise not to answer each other and we can see how that goes for a while. It could be a lot more fun. Maybe that could be a New Year's Resolution not to bother each other!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 05:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, what does that post have to do with anything that is QAL related? That is the purpose here and everything always goes sideways. Do you honestly think that repeating yourself for the thousandth time is anything that a poster on here wants to read? You keep repeating the same stuff. Everyone who reads here knows what you are going to say. Can we just let it go because you never add anything new. There is really no one that is interested anymore in the vendetta. Can't you and Caroline let it go and both promise not to answer each other and we can see how that goes for a while. It could be a lot more fun. Maybe that could be a New Year's Resolution not to bother each other!!


I was/am trying to explain things to you.
You repeat yourself more than I do. Or just as much. You came here with your first post calling me out and "something should be done". Right away you made clear who side you take. And you always take that side.
I have no vendetta about sweetcaroline, or an agenda. She has one about me, and so do you. Ok, at least sometimes you and I can discuss things civilly. At least you don't compare me with Hitler, so that's good in my books. At least you haven't thrown my parents illnesses back in my face, and genuine thanks for that.
Thing is, even when I don't reply to a thread for awhile, today proved that she still stirs the pot.

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 05:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0


Can we all just get along?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 06:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, she sells records but is a wreck LIVE!


Go see a show lol. Idiot

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2602 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 14:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, she sells records but is a wreck LIVE!


Go see a show lol. Idiot


Could say the same about your view of Adam Lambert.

Go and see a show, idiot.