Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 15:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adele didn’t come to my neck of the woods: Did YOU see her live?

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 17:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony wrote:

runner_70 wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Yup, she sells records but is a wreck LIVE!

Go see a show lol. Idiot

Could say the same about your view of Adam Lambert.

Go and see a show, idiot.

You obviously did not get it you retarded fool. The comment was meant to ridicule her permanent "go see a show" comments you prick

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Do you constantly have to use foul language? I would love to tell you what I thought of you, but I won't write that stuff. Why are you even here? I am sure you are some big armchair warrior and in reality you are a little pipsqueak who won't say Boo. That is the kind of person who has the most crap to say online, because he is too wussy to say anything IRL. We all know EXACTLY what YOU ARE!!!

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 18:37 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Do you constantly have to use foul language? I would love to tell you what I thought of you, but I won't write that stuff. Why are you even here? I am sure you are some big armchair warrior and in reality you are a little pipsqueak who won't say Boo. That is the kind of person who has the most crap to say online, because he is too wussy to say anything IRL. We all know EXACTLY what YOU ARE!!!

FUck off you cunt :)

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 14 Jan 19, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sONfxPCTU0

Can we all just get along?

Honestly...without an apology or even sweetcaroline admitting she was wrong or even harsh about me...I don't know. Lines truly have been crossed when she dragged my ill parents into her tirades, her stating she pretty much hates me, and her saying as if I'm Hitler or Trump...
Some lines shouldn't be crossed and boy has she done it. And she's not sorry for any of it.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 05:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I have never been the cause of anyone being banned from a Queen forum. Apologies?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 05:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I have never been the cause of anyone being banned from a Queen forum. Apologies?

Never said you were the cause of anyone being banned. But you sure like to lie and and spread lies to say I'm the reason you and others have been banned. You could admit and say you were wrong, or that you are sorry, or even saying it was wrong to bring it over here to blame me.
Care to give the usernames of the others who have been banned? Because I truly don't know who else as a Glambert other than yourself that has been banned. That's only because you posted about being banned here.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 14:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did not come here to complain about being banned. However, there is a stalker who followed me here to continue the bullying and harassment that they used to constantly question and criticize everything I posted on the other forum. I am not the one who needs to apologize. Regarding usernames, look it up. I am not the poster who loves to find posts from 3 years ago. They can probably be found from 4, 5 and 6 years ago, too. It is disconcerting that the same gripes are still being posted about a man who more than proved his wonderful talent and joy in carrying out the Queen legacy in live performances literally all over the world!

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 16:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Adam Lambert has not proved anything.
He has only proved he is a cheapskate feeding off a dead legend and making money from it.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 17:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Anyone who has proven relevant and is more popular than 10 years ago is doing something right. He will probably never be a star, but he is well known, well respected, doing what he loves and makes a great income. That shows how much he has proven since 2009. A lot of the Idols and one hit wonders have absolutely no staying power (and even people that have been successful for multiple years). Adam is still standing and more popular than ever before. He is touring with Queen, breaking out new music, singing at the Kennedy Center and will be singing on the Elvis special, and is singing a song for the big Play Mobil movie coming out this year. I don't know how much more you want from him?? People in the business are not including nobodies in the Kennedy Center specials or the Elvis special, nor are they asked to sing a song for a movie (just like Meaghan Trainor who is very popular). I would say he is trending upwards (not a small feat after 10 years) and has done just fine with a happy life and lots of fans.

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 17:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

snifflese wrote:

FUck off you cunt :)

I say there runner_70 my little fellow, you are becoming a tiresome fool who appears to be unable to put together a sentence of any comprehension without the use of a gutter phrase or two.

You really need to pull your soaks up and try to be a clever chap and understand you are punching way above your intellectual limit and somewhat failing, admittedly causing us to laugh sometimes at your attempts to be threatening, or knowledgable or to somehow prove you have the upper hand. You really don't.

Now then Martin go away and ask your mother, or your psychotherapy nurse, nicely and politely for your colouring book and crayons.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 19:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I did not come here to complain about being banned. However, there is a stalker who followed me here to continue the bullying and harassment that they used to constantly question and criticize everything I posted on the other forum. I am not the one who needs to apologize. Regarding usernames, look it up. I am not the poster who loves to find posts from 3 years ago. They can probably be found from 4, 5 and 6 years ago, too. It is disconcerting that the same gripes are still being posted about a man who more than proved his wonderful talent and joy in carrying out the Queen legacy in live performances literally all over the world!

You sure did come here to complain about being banned. Three times at least you did that and blame for your bans.
You think you have done nothing wrong or ever have done anything wrong. You have messed up to say the least, even if you will never admit to it. Your posts are still here, and a good chunk of your posts are still on QOL. How and why you continue to blame me, and say you have nothing to be sorry for, Just yikes. You will never learn by denying what you have done.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 20:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Papa Emeritus IV wrote:

“ANAL LAME BERT IS A FUCKING IDOLS MORON WHO IS DESTINED TO RECEIVE THE WRATH OF THE UNHOLY FATHER UPON HIM.
HE WILL DWELL UPON THIS EARTH ETERNALLY WITH THE COCKS OF BOTH LEE AND THOR SHOVED INTO HIS SOAR ASS.
NORMALLY WE WON’T HELP THE HUMAN RACE, BUT EVEN FOR THE INFIDEL PEOPLE ON THIS EARTH, ANAL LAME BERT’S VOICE AND APPEARANCE IS TOO MUCH OF A PUNISHMENT. PAPA EMERITUS IV HAS THEREFOR DECIDED TO GIVE ANAL LAME BERT A PERMANENT ETERNALLY THROAT INFECTION!”

The Clergy has spoken!

“ALL HAIL TO PAPA EMERITUS IV !!!
... THOU SHALL ALL OBEY HIM!”

All you are doing is spewing pure hate. GTFO of here with your deranged shit.

Miracle.

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 21:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha ha that was funny and very apt!

Posted: 15 Jan 19, 21:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Spot on Papa

Miracle.

Posted: 16 Jan 19, 10:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha ha i do not do hatred but i do think Adam is a heap of shite.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 16 Jan 19, 20:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You still haven’t told us which Queen/Adam shows you have been to.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 16 Jan 19, 23:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

You still haven’t told us which Queen/Adam shows you have been to.

Just think...less money to line AL's pockets, no wonder why you are 'asking' if people went or not. Admit it, you are the one who wants to know if people go or not. You are the one who will blast people and say they can't discuss anything if they haven't gone to see Q+AL.

Day dop user not visiting Queenzone.com
Day dop
Royalty: 1302 posts

Posted: 17 Jan 19, 07:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I saw Queen+AL live. I went to see Roger and Brian play live. Lambert was as shit as ever.

Posted: 17 Jan 19, 21:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Day dop wrote:

I saw Queen+AL live. I went to see Roger and Brian play live. Lambert was as shit as ever.

You are on the right side mate - Join us ;)