Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 18 Jan 19, 23:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What? I just clicked on a link to watch Brian’s guitar solo from their last show in Vegas and instead I got this dude flipping over Adam’s “Believe” — called him a rock star!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjC-B_1f_s

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

What? I just clicked on a link to watch Brian’s guitar solo from their last show in Vegas and instead I got this dude flipping over Adam’s “Believe” — called him a rock star!

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VPjC-B_1f_s>

I hate it when that happens. Don't know how many times I've searched for Brian guitar solos and found people reacting to Adam singing a Cher song.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Damn, that's crazy. I just searched for Brian guitar solos and what came up was that same guy reacting to Dimash. Said he was in a league of his own. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RaQ68vT1iE

Interesting what he says at the end of the video, starting around 10:43.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Another reaction to “Believe” .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ee_5FA3bDLw

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Here’s another one — he never heard of Adam — LOL .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWR-uK1pcTg

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

btw, not hating on Believe. Truly a great performance. Just think it's ridiculous at this point that you're even trying to hide the fact that you just stumbled upon it by looking for Brian videos, when you know damn well you searched for "Adam Lambert reaction" on youtube. It's just laughable.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Here’s another one — he never heard of Adam — LOL .....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWR-uK1pcTg>

Funny. This guy reacts to Dimash too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6KlGGU2t0

He says "Dimash is the greatest."

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:45 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

No I didn’t. That first video came up unexpectedly, then the other two came up after that. I love those reactions from those 3 dudes! I still haven’t come up with Brian’s solo. Getting late. Will look for it tomorrow. I saw it in person in Ohio in 2017. Brian is literally out of this world.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:46 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don’t know who is Dimash!

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I don’t know who is Dimash!

Best singer in Asia. Plays about 10 instruments and sings in about 10 different languages. He's an opera singer with a six octave vocal range. Doesn't speak English so probably won't make it in America.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 06:55 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

btw, not hating on Believe. Truly a great performance. Just think it's ridiculous at this point that you're even trying to hide the fact that you just stumbled upon it by looking for Brian videos, when you know damn well you searched for "Adam Lambert reaction" on youtube. It's just laughable.

Bingo ;-).
She wants any excuse to 'prove' AL is a rockstar.
Careful you don't piss sweetcaroline off, she is on major rants in the Serious Discussion subforum these days.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Bingo ;-).
Careful you don't piss sweetcaroline off, she is on major rants in the Serious Discussion subforum these days.

Well, I do understand people today are somewhat fragile when it comes to words strung together in a seemlingly but not quite malicious way against them.

Let her rant away. I don't give a shit. I actually like Lambert, but I'm sickened by her posts so often that I do tend to take the side of those who disagree with her. I don't think she realizes that her lunacy is gonna put off those who might actually want to give the guy a chance.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, found it — Brian’s solo. I was looking for Night 10, but found Night 9 instead.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg0MeZNSJN4

Those other videos came up on a playlist site for TALCvids. She is a wonderful videographer who has been recording Adam’s performances for 10 years. She’s crazier than me; follows him all over the world. Now she records the full Queen/Adam shows,

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Caroline, I don't mean to be an asshole. But when you posted Freddie doesn't use falsetto, well . . . that just told me you really have no clue about Freddie Mercury. If you will allow me to say something positive, I will say that at least you aren't one of the recent trolls, and as Icy says, are at least a rational human being on occasion.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Bingo ;-).

Well, I do understand people today are somewhat fragile when it comes to words strung together in a seemlingly but not quite malicious way against them.

Let her rant away. I don't give a shit. I actually like Lambert, but I'm sickened by her posts so often that I do tend to take the side of those who disagree with her. I don't think she realizes that her lunacy is gonna put off those who might actually want to give the guy a chance.

She's trying her worst to throw crap at me.
Oh she will rant away. I hope no one else ever gets called Trump, Hitler like she says about me. The latest...if I had a brain and she knows my father has stage four terminal cancer that has spread to his brain and she knows that because she and I discussed it in this very forum, and that's exactly why she said if I had a brain in the serious discussion thread just a while ago. I know she said it just to throw any crap that pops nto her head about me. She's already said she pretty much hates me, so that goes to show what she thinks about me.
She crosses too many lines about me that's for sure. It's disgusting.
As for Lambert, I feel sorry for the guy having a 'fan' like sweetcaroline. I know she has put many people off from being his fan because of what she does.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was fine posting in this forum back in May until “the stalker” followed me here to criticize everything I say.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Caroline, I don't mean to be an asshole. But when you posted Freddie doesn't use falsetto, well . . . that just told me you really have no clue about Freddie Mercury. If you will allow me to say something positive, I will say that at least you aren't one of the recent trolls, and as Icy says, are at least a rational human being.

Actually I'm going to take that back about her being rational. I don't know if she says things in the heat of the moment or what, but some lines shouldn't be crossed. She says I'm a stalker, I'm hateful, disgusting,I'm Trump, I'm Hitler, and if I had a brain...that's just some of the things she says about me. That says so much about her than it does about me.
Can you imagine if I said that about her? She would be outraged.

She isn't a Queen fan or a Freddie fan. No way in hell.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Bingo ;-).

Oh she will rant away. I hope no one else ever gets called Trump, Hitler like she says about me. The latest...if I had a brain and she knows my father has stage four terminal cancer that has spread to his brain and she knows that because she and I discussed it in this very forum, and that's exactly why she said if I had a brain in the serious discussion thread just a while ago. I know she said it just to throw any crap that pops nto her head about me. She's already said she pretty much hates me, so that goes to show what she thinks about me.
As for Lambert, I feel sorry for the guy having a 'fan' like sweetcaroline. I know she has put many people off from being his fan because of what she does.

Icy, I truly hate to hear it about your father. I've recently found out my father has lung cancer as well. It has spread to his brain. Last week he had 3 brain lesions treated with gamma knife, and his cancer is being treated with Keytruda treatments. Going for his third next week.This is the first I've spoken about it, even with people I know in real life.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I was fine posting in this forum back in May until “the stalker” followed me here to criticize everything I say.

I've been here for years, I used to post here years ago. Need I remind you it was you that ran her blaming me for at least three of your bans from QOL as far back as 2014. You blame me, you don't take any responsibility for what you have done, you think you do no wrong, you spread lies and crap, and when I call you out on it, I'm a stalker. Get fucking real, sweetcaroline/CNB.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Iron Butterfly wrote:

Brancelli wrote:

Bingo ;-).

Icy, I truly hate to hear it about your father. I've recently found out my father has lung cancer as well. It has spread to his brain. Last week he had 3 brain lesions treated with gamma knife, and his cancer is being treated with Keytruda treatments. Going for his third next week.This is the first I've spoken about it, even with people I know in real life.

Thanks.
I'm going to keep you and your father and your whole family in my thoughts. I know how stressful and scary it can be. Big hugs and thank you for being open. Not to sound weird, but if you ever need to talk so to speak, you can pm me any time.
I really wish you and your family the best.