Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it. I am here for you as well and have your father in my thoughts. I don’t know if it the same for you, but my mother is taking particularly hard, and I’m really trying to be there for her more than anyhting.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4162 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

10 Years Of Adam Lambert — 2009-2019 ....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0LeCr2IhU

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3837 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 07:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

Thank you. I sincerely appreciate it. I am here for you as well and have your father in my thoughts. I don’t know if it the same for you, but my mother is taking particularly hard, and I’m really trying to be there for her more than anyhting.

Thank you from me and me whole family.
That's similar to my mother too. She's unwell herself, and she nearly passed away in October of 2017. It's hard to be the strong one, and I feel like I fail at it. I'd trade places with my parents if I could, because they are my world. I hate seeing them in pain and I can't fix it.
Take care, and thanks again Brancelli.

Iron Butterfly

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2078 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 08:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

10 Years Of Adam Lambert — 2009-2019 ....

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uU0LeCr2IhU

10 years of crap rolled into a video. Just plain proof that this guy is a total talentfree moron

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2078 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 08:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The person that deleted Papa Emeritus should Ban SC as well. It is about time. And take the other 2 delusional grannies with her. Then the Lambert section can be closed and we can happily discuss Queen again

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 09:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Stop it, icy. When I came here I didn’t say a word about being banned until you started your crap. I am empathetic to the illness in your family but you are so rude that you don’t even know that you intruded on a conversation Brancelli and I were having. That’s why I call you Trump because you are narcissistic like him. It is all about you. So you accuse me of interfering in your conversation but you interfered in mine. I can’t stand you so please stop directing your posts to me. After 7 years of you twisting everything into poor icy, I have had it. You are a despicable person. Leave me the hell alone and stop talking about me and my posts and anything to do with me.

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2434 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 10:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As i said earlier proof that this site should stay exclusively Queen is look in the media section at the picture section, no Adam trash in there.
Just proper Queen fans celebrating our four boys Freddie Brian John & Roger.
Which proves Lambert fans have hijacked part of Queenzone with there day to day trashy gossip on a nobody.
Richard needs to ban all this glamberts because they have no right to clog up Queenzone with there spew over lady boy.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1938 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 10:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

As i said earlier proof that this site should stay exclusively Queen is look in the media section at the picture section, no Adam trash in there.
Just proper Queen fans celebrating our four boys Freddie Brian John & Roger.
Which proves Lambert fans have hijacked part of Queenzone with there day to day trashy gossip on a nobody.
Richard needs to ban all this glamberts because they have no right to clog up Queenzone with there spew over lady boy.

No one's hijacked Queenzone there's plenty parts of the forum exclusively for "Queen" but you and your ilk choose to spend your time moaning on the QAL part - ffs get a life and concentrate on something you do like. You, runner and the idiot who's made yet another spam a/c are the one's who need banning.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 16:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Again, my options in this unuserfriendly forum won’t let me download photos and articles in those designated sections.

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 17:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We are not the idiots Rockchic, you are for worshipping a piece of rubbish like Lambert instead of supporting Freddie.
Queenzone does not welcome any other artist its purely for Queen fan members.
If you want to drool over pussy boy get on to facebook or twitter and fantasise there !

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 17:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline Ten years of pure shit Queen +Adam Lambert dog poo !
2009 / 2019. Queen are a complete parody of themselves now.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1938 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 18:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

We are not the idiots Rockchic, you are for worshipping a piece of rubbish like Lambert instead of supporting Freddie.
Queenzone does not welcome any other artist its purely for Queen fan members.
If you want to drool over pussy boy get on to facebook or twitter and fantasise there !

Here you go, you appear to be lost in the wrong bit of the forum and I'm always willing to help:-

http://queenzone.com/forums/1529903/mr-right-the-original-not-fake.aspx

Now why don't you take your own advice and post in the appropriate place - this is Queen + and since you aren't a mod you don't get a say!!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 18:23 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Stop it, icy. When I came here I didn’t say a word about being banned until you started your crap. I am empathetic to the illness in your family but you are so rude that you don’t even know that you intruded on a conversation Brancelli and I were having. That’s why I call you Trump because you are narcissistic like him. It is all about you. So you accuse me of interfering in your conversation but you interfered in mine. I can’t stand you so please stop directing your posts to me. After 7 years of you twisting everything into poor icy, I have had it. You are a despicable person. Leave me the hell alone and stop talking about me and my posts and anything to do with me.

Why do you lie? As soon as you could you can here to complain about being banned. I will dig up your posts from your previous four month ban where you blamed me for it. The Thunder fan who was brown nosing the admin over on QOL. Pretty obvious who you were bitching about. You blamed me for your ban from 2014 and this one you are under. And all of those bans other unnamed AL fans. So yes, it's you who lies, when every post you made are still here...you still lie. You look like a fool.
No, you aren't sympathetic at all. Remember that you said my parents were more healthy than I am. You used their illnesses to have a go at me. Proof you won't stop at nothing from having a go at me and will use anything to do it.
You are nuts to call people Trump and Hitler. Goes to show that you truly hate me that much. The hate you have for me is your biggest problems. And yes, you did say in one of your posts that you pretty much hate me.
Yeah, I posted in between a convo between you and Brancelli. Did you see me sneaking a video of Lambert in between a serious, heartfelt discussion? You once again could not wait to do so. You just had to post a video of AL about his 10 years in the middle of a heartfelt discussion. If you can't see what you did was tacky at best, then I don't know what to tell you. I don't think you can stand people not talking about AL even for a few minutes. Yep, you are that loony for and about AL.
Play the victim, sweetcaroline instead of trying to learn from things.
Keep calling me hateful, despicable...you have no idea how awful you come across.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 18:49 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If Freddie were still here and performing, I’m sure we would be supporting him. Adam would not have been in the picture at all. But that is not how life goes unless you have a time machine and can take us all back to 1971! I would love that because my wonderful husband would still be alive and my son would still be a little baby!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

If Freddie were still here and performing, I’m sure we would be supporting him. Adam would not have been in the picture at all. But that is not how life goes unless you have a time machine and can take us all back to 1971! I would love that because my wonderful husband would still be alive and my son would still be a little baby!

You are sure you would know how Freddie would be supporting AL? Of course you would think that. I don't know why you would think that going by you know very little about Freddie.
Time machines could be very cool.

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 18:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic, I am not in the wrong thread because all this site is Queenzone.
Look at the we site address : Queenzone.com NOT Queenzone + somefreakyladyboy .com

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I was watching that video and then posted it without seeing your conversation but you had no problem following me around from thread to thread. First you say I am not interested in Queen. Then when I went to post about the biopic you followed me over there and condemned me for everything posted there. I don’t lie. I don’t follow you to criticize what you post. The only thing you post about is me. Should I be flattered? Absolutely not because it is so creepy. Find something else to be interested in. Icy, instead of me and what I do and say. You are infringing on my personal life and freedom and that is why you are called Hitler. If you don’t like it, stop stalking me!

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline If you do not like been the centre of attention then tone it down a bit.
You do cause your own grief by including downloads in your posts of Adam here and Adam there and trying to promote him as per.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I did NOT say Freddie would be supporting Adam. I said if Freddie was still here we would be supporting HIM. Read it again!