Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 07:14 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Who is inviting Lamebird? Was it a hearing aid firm???

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2435 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 12:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Lets get this straight Queen dragged up for the video of "I want to break free" as a tribute to the soap Coronation Street, it was not Freddie's idea by the way it was the other band members that suggested the drag parts in the video, where as Adam Lambert wears make up very heavily even off stage as i have seen pictures of him looking like a cross between siouxsie soux and Marilyn Manson, he takes it to the extreme and for me it is too much it turns my stomach. I dread that he has been chosen for Queen as lead singer he does make the band look freaky arguably.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1946 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 13:17 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

Lets get this straight Queen dragged up for the video of "I want to break free" as a tribute to the soap Coronation Street, it was not Freddie's idea by the way it was the other band members that suggested the drag parts in the video, where as Adam Lambert wears make up very heavily even off stage as i have seen pictures of him looking like a cross between siouxsie soux and Marilyn Manson, he takes it to the extreme and for me it is too much it turns my stomach. I dread that he has been chosen for Queen as lead singer he does make the band look freaky arguably.

He doesn't even always wear a lot of make up on stage when he's solo and not all the time off stage unless it's an event he's at, it's not like he goes hiking or wandering round the shops in full make up. No one at the shows cares about him wearing make up, it virtually never gets mentioned.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 14:35 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

Anything about Lamebert turns my stomach: The looks the voice the dressing-anything

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 14:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

I don't have a problem with AL wearing makeup. The coronet he wears is another thing altogether. I wish that was dropped, it's been years now AL has been wearing it. Even Freddie wore the crown and cape for one tour only.

Miracle.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 16:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Yes the coronet crown was just Lambert been big headed and thinking he was it.
Quiet sad when your feeding of someone else's talents to make a living.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

YUp exactly. - if you did not hate him before you had to seeing him wearing the coronet. Disgusting by Maylor to let that happen!

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

YUp exactly. - if you did not hate him before you had to seeing him wearing the coronet. Disgusting by Maylor to let that happen!

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:09 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

Nothing to do with being big headed.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4168 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Ha! Ha! Brian “crowned” him on June 19, 2014 in Chicago, opening night of their NA tour. I was there! Yay!

Miracle.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well there you go Brian has lost the plot, stupid man.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brian is very happy with Rami’s portrayal of Freddie. Don’t you want to start ragging on HIM now, too!

Miracle.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 17:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rami is talented but Lambert feeds off other artists talents, there is a big difference.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1098 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Kind of like the Queen favorite, Marc Martel? He is even more egregious, heavens!!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 18:25 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

“Rami is talented but Lambert ...,,”

Lambert is not lip syncing Freddie’s voice at the almost 200 live concerts he has performed since 2011!!!

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2708 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 18:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Mr right wrote:

Glad you said arguably,nbecause it is very arguable.

It wasn't the other band members, it was Roger Taylor who had the idea to do the Coronation St parody.

It was Freddie's idea to dress up as women for the Great Pretender video, much more feminine in appearance.

Adam doesn't dress up in any drag or wear loads of make up either on stage or off. Look at Freddie or any number of performers in the 70's

There is nothing freaky about the band.

It's amazing that a Queen fan can be so borrow minded!

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 723 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 18:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

What? Adam Lambert always wears make up. Whether he's on stage, or off, he's layered his face to hide his freckles.

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 18:59 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

MisterCosmicc wrote:

What? Adam Lambert always wears make up. Whether he's on stage, or off, he's layered his face to hide his freckles.

He does wear make up on stage but by no means loads all the time and not when he's just chilling, shopping hiking etc. There are solo shows where he has very little on and certainly interviews where he isn't wearing it. He isn't that concerned with his freckles, he may have been at the start but I've seen vids where they are on show, he's never tried to hide the fact he has auburn hair and freckles you can even see his lip freckles most of the time.

There you go enlarge it you can see every freckle - http://static1.squarespace.com/static/56c346b607eaa09d9189a870/t/591de58b3a04114c3ae65043/1495131559549/AdamLambert_0001.jpg

MisterCosmicc user not visiting Queenzone.com
MisterCosmicc
Bohemian: 723 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Look at his face and then look at his arms. Of course he's got make up on in that photo as well.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3847 posts

Posted: 10 Dec 18, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Ha! Ha! Brian “crowned” him on June 19, 2014 in Chicago, opening night of their NA tour. I was there! Yay!

And you think by Brian crowning AL, it was Brian passing the torch to Lambert. So no wonder you like it.