Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Cant see you supporting Freddie when you slagged him off the other day for wearing ballet shoes and a leotard.
You cant see the trees for drooling over Adam !

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:11 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If some of you are going to criticize Adam and his outfits for the show, then Ballet shoes and a leotard are fair game. They are way beyond what Adam has ever worn. Just to be clear, I don't have any problem's with Freddie's attire as it is part of the fun of the show, But you can't rip on Adam if you don't see that this outfit is even more out there. Wild outfits and make up are part of a SHOW!!!

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Rockchic, I am not in the wrong thread because all this site is Queenzone.
Look at the we site address : Queenzone.com NOT Queenzone + somefreakyladyboy .com

You seem to suffer from serious comprehension problems, as I've already said the site might be Queenzone but whoever created it or runs it put in a Queen + Adam Lambert part so you would obviously expect this part to be about Queen + AL. You aren't the admin or mod and have no say whatsoever in how the forum is run, which part of that concept are you struggling with? If you choose to spend all your time in this part bitching about them that's up to you but it won't change a damn thing, Queen + will still tour and people will still post about them.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

If some of you are going to criticize Adam and his outfits for the show, then Ballet shoes and a leotard are fair game. They are way beyond what Adam has ever worn. Just to be clear, I don't have any problem's with Freddie's attire as it is part of the fun of the show, But you can't rip on Adam if you don't see that this outfit is even more out there. Wild outfits and make up are part of a SHOW!!!

Oh, so it's fair game, tit for tat? Do you realize AL wouldn't be litreally where he was and is because of Freddie and Queen.
I had to laugh when sweetcaroline said Freddie had zero fashion sense compared to AL. Gotta big up AL even while throwing shade at Freddie, very ironic.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I did NOT say Freddie would be supporting Adam. I said if Freddie was still here we would be supporting HIM. Read it again!

No, I doubt that either. You aren't even a Freddie fan.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

For God’sake, Icy, shut the fuck up. You are completely out of control.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

I was watching that video and then posted it without seeing your conversation but you had no problem following me around from thread to thread. First you say I am not interested in Queen. Then when I went to post about the biopic you followed me over there and condemned me for everything posted there. I don’t lie. I don’t follow you to criticize what you post. The only thing you post about is me. Should I be flattered? Absolutely not because it is so creepy. Find something else to be interested in. Icy, instead of me and what I do and say. You are infringing on my personal life and freedom and that is why you are called Hitler. If you don’t like it, stop stalking me!

I have always said you are in a rush to post about AL, that you don't take time to notice anything else. Last night once again you showed your true colors.
Message boards are for replying to other posters, since you need that pointed out for you.
Oh, you do lie. Many times you have lied.
No, I don't only post about you, don't flatter that ego of yours.
I have never said I hated you, but you hate me. I have never thrown your families hardships back in your face as a way to point score the way you have about me. I've never called you Hitler, but the fact you have done all of that about me, and you are trying to defend it, speaks volumes about you. You call me a stalker any old time you are butthurt basically.
You say I'm infringing on your personal life and freedom...look at how far you want to take things. How does your mind work. Stop with the self pity, sweetcaroline. You have crossed many lines too many times.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

For God’sake, Icy, shut the fuck up. You are completely out of control.

Not on your say so. Maybe you should take some of your own advice.
No, it's not me who is out of control. The very fact you say what you do about me, and that you try to defend it... it's not me out of control. You are the one who feels and posts that you pretty much hate me. That says everything about the issues you have about me. I don't even hate you.

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 20:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Rockchic No one has put in a Queen + Adam Lambert section on Queenzone its just there as someone posted a thread about him and its just continued.
Look at the menu on Queenzone it says members: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon Roger Taylor...... Don't see Adam Lambert mentioned in that section or the picture section either,
what does that tell you then?

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I don't understand your post at all. I am not throwing any shade at Freddie. I just think if you criticize one person for a certain thing, then it holds true for the next person. You can't keep changing standards for different artists. It either applies to all of them, or none of them. Why would you bring up Adam not being where he is w/o Freddie? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Talk about throwing shade at Adam, as you always seem t be able to do, even if it doesn't make sense in the context of the post. Whatever Caroline said, doesn't apply to what I said. Why would you bring her up? You think you are the innocent person here, but you insidiously bring in your snide throwing shade at Adam and Caroline all the time. I don't understand how some folks on here don't see that. To me it is very obvious.

That aside, I am so sorry to hear all of the things that you your mom, and your dad, esp, is having to go through. It is really awful and I wish I could do something to help, but I do keep him in my prayers and you also, whether or not you believe it! Stay strong! I know you will be able to do so, because you are nothing if not stubborn and I mean that in a fond way, not as a bad thing! I tryly hope all this treatment will help. Medicine does amazing things right now!!

SweetCaroline

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 20:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Besides TALCvids, there are many others who follow Adam (and QAL) all over the world to record him/them. Here’s a tweet today from one of them:

“Yoshimi @riddle601 The very 1st time I saw @adamlambert live in Wilkes-Barre, 2009. I found him on YT and his talent so shocked me that I decided to fly there all the way from Japan! So worthy! #10YearsOfAdamLambert this is one of my first vids. :)”

Video from Idols tour in Wilkes-Barre.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 21:13 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

Icy, I don't understand your post at all. I am not throwing any shade at Freddie. I just think if you criticize one person for a certain thing, then it holds true for the next person. You can't keep changing standards for different artists. It either applies to all of them, or none of them. Why would you bring up Adam not being where he is w/o Freddie? What does that have to do with the price of tea in China? Talk about throwing shade at Adam, as you always seem t be able to do, even if it doesn't make sense in the context of the post. Whatever Caroline said, doesn't apply to what I said. Why would you bring her up? You think you are the innocent person here, but you insidiously bring in your snide throwing shade at Adam and Caroline all the time. I don't understand how some folks on here don't see that. To me it is very obvious.

That aside, I am so sorry to hear all of the things that you your mom, and your dad, esp, is having to go through. It is really awful and I wish I could do something to help, but I do keep him in my prayers and you also, whether or not you believe it! Stay strong! I know you will be able to do so, because you are nothing if not stubborn and I mean that in a fond way, not as a bad thing! I tryly hope all this treatment will help. Medicine does amazing things right now!!

No, I don't think it's you who throws shade at Freddie.
But it is true AL would not be where he is without Freddie and Queen, no one can deny that. Not saying you are.
Sweetcaroline has crossed lines with me, too many times. I'm sure if I called her Hitler and used her family hards against her, you would have plenty nto say about me doing it. Fair enough. You don't see anything she does is wrong.
Thank you snifflese for your prayers, you are making me cry, in a good way ;-). It truly means a lot. My dad couldn't even have chemo and he has more radition coming up. I've been through cancer before, but it shocks me even more when it's someone you love, it's worse if it makes sense.
I'm stubborn, that's for sure. But I don't know if that's helpful right now.

Miracle.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 21:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More false wishes from sniffy then, she is playing a game iron butterfly.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 21:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Rockchic No one has put in a Queen + Adam Lambert section on Queenzone its just there as someone posted a thread about him and its just continued.
Look at the menu on Queenzone it says members: Freddie Mercury, Brian May, John Deacon Roger Taylor...... Don't see Adam Lambert mentioned in that section or the picture section either,
what does that tell you then?

So how do you start a new forum subject? You can start a new thread in this forum but not a new forum subject. Really don't care what you think but Adam is currently with them so I suggest you just get used to it.

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 22:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You are so full of it! People on here are basically nice, except for people like you and the trolls. I may not always agree with Icy, but I sure can understand this situation and it isn't any fun at all to try to deal with. Just keep your big mouth out of it, because we all know you don't have a nice bone in your body!

Icy, being stubborn helps a lot because if you are not, you tend to give up. The last thing you want to do is give up. Hugs to you!!

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 19 Jan 19, 22:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

More false wishes from sniffy then, she is playing a game iron butterfly.

Honestly...I think she's genuine. She hasn't thrown it back in my face the way sweetcaroline has done, so I'm thankful for that also.
I wouldn't use a serious illness as way to point score and throw crap. That's what sweetcaroline has done. Despicable what she did and does.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 00:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Not as despicable as you, Icy! You are beyond help! We have all been nice to you at times, but you continue to be disgustingly nasty. I said nothing bad about your parents—just about you. How can you be nice to a serial stalker?

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 00:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Not as despicable as you, Icy! You are beyond help! We have all been nice to you at times, but you continue to be disgustingly nasty. I said nothing bad about your parents—just about you. How can you be nice to a serial stalker?

There you go again.
Are you kidding me. Your own words that you pretty much hate me, and you think that I'm Trump and Hitler. I think you are the one beyond help, you can't admit to ever being wrong and that you think you are never wrong. The hate you have for me is appalling. You call me a stalker because I call your crap out. You are very vindictive towards me and full of hate about me because of my words on a screen, you think it's justified what you say about me and that you are trying to defend it. Holy shit, you have lost the plot. Even Queen fans can see what you are like now.

Snifflese and I have spatted and spatted, and she I will likely disagree and spat again... Most of it is no big deal at the end of day. I will say this she is kind and genunie enough to express genuine concern and well wishes and not to do what you have done and continue to do about me and my family. Snifflese is the greatest example of showing kindness, despite all she and I have said to and about each other. You actually could learn something from her. But no, you would rather hold grudges and say all sorts about me. I've never seen anything like you in all my years of being on the internet. If you were a preteen or if this was your first time on the internet, I'd understand you more. But you are a Granny crushing, lusting practically over a guy that is likely half your age. You defend him even when nothing warrants it. You promote him any chance you get, see last night in your rush to post about his 10 years in the business. You didn't care what Brancelli and I were discussing, but you just had to post a link about AL. Are you that infatuated about AL you post every little thing you come across about AL? You truly are up AL's ass.
You have the gall to call me a stalker, Trump and Hitler after all you have done. All your lies, blame games, is sickening and the fact you pretty much hate me because let's face you can't get your own way and that literally causes you to hate someone you never even met, or took the the time to get to know. Shame on you for your shitty tactics, sweetcaroline/CNB. Big fucking shame on you.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 07:29 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

You two both need to see a shrink. Seriously. HOw often can you repeat the same over and over and over and over . THis is clearly spamming. Why was Papa Emeritus banned? He spammed too but it was original (even though you obviously did not get his joke and did not even Know that he was impersonating the Guy from the Band GHOST) but this is clearly worse. To loonies hating each other going back and forth. As there is someone who banned him there must be a way to ban those two (with the bonus of banning snifflese and ROckchic too=. QZ would be a better place. Delete the Lamebert section and it will be all about QUeen again

Miracle.

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 09:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

All the bickering would stop if the AL section disappeared, so we all need to message Richard Orchard and explain that it is the Lambert fans who are the REAL trolls gatecrashing this Queen site.