forum rss feed
Author

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 09:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

runner_70 wrote:

You two both need to see a shrink. Seriously. HOw often can you repeat the same over and over and over and over . THis is clearly spamming. Why was Papa Emeritus banned? He spammed too but it was original (even though you obviously did not get his joke and did not even Know that he was impersonating the Guy from the Band GHOST) but this is clearly worse. To loonies hating each other going back and forth. As there is someone who banned him there must be a way to ban those two (with the bonus of banning snifflese and ROckchic too=. QZ would be a better place. Delete the Lamebert section and it will be all about QUeen again

Some people here think you are a troll, right? I'm not one of them btw. The people who are labeled as trolls, never get the sort of crap I do. No one stands up for me other than me. Thing is, when lies are said a out me, and so much more, I'm sorry, but I won't take that lying down. Spats are one thing. What sweetcaroline says and spreads about me is another thing altogether.
I apologise to you, and I've been called worse than a spammer. Just don't call me Hitler ;-).

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 09:31 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

All the bickering would stop if the AL section disappeared, so we all need to message Richard Orchard and explain that it is the Lambert fans who are the REAL trolls gatecrashing this Queen site.

I don't know if it will stop it. Things from QOL have been brought up here, even when I wasn't posting, see the thread below this one that I bumped. Sweetcaroline ran here as soon as she was banned in August 2017 to gripe about her ban and me.
Many AL fans don't think I'm an AL fan, so I'm not gate-crashing xD.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1658 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 13:26 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

All the bickering would stop if the AL section disappeared, so we all need to message Richard Orchard and explain that it is the Lambert fans who are the REAL trolls gatecrashing this Queen site.

Absolutely true. Lamebert is an ass but his blind followers are far worse. Completely mental

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2190 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 14:01 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

More respect to Freddie and less to Adam, He has not done anything worth any value to music whatsoever.
Mr Mercury is worth so much more than Adam Lambert fronting Queen.

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3903 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 16:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy, I came here in May and said nothing about being banned. I started a thread about the QAL shows in UK and Europe for June, 2017 and eventually my serial stalker found me and started asking why I wasn’t posting at QOL. It’s all on YOU because you are a serial troublemaker as well as a serial stalker. What you and the MM troll did in that forum to Adam fans (not just me) is ridiculous as well as despicable! Look it up!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 16:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

If you people would stay out of here, where you obviously have no interest, then things would be fine. It is you guys that need to be banned, as this site doesn't need any nasty trolls. This one thread should be for real QAL fans and folks who would like to discuss yea or nay in a civil manner, not people who just come in here to be contrary and nasty. If you people went to the appropriate threads, there would not be much of a problem. But I guess you all get off on being extremely nasty.

Inspired

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 16:36 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Snifflese When strange insects walk into an ants nest they get stung and the same applies here in Queenzone, we do NOT need you 3 girls and one pensioner fetishing about an over the top homosexual talentless dweep.
Go and do that on facebook or twitter. Better still swamp Eddie Izzards website.

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 17:10 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

We do NOT NEED YOU and people of your ilk here on this one thread. Go fetish over Freddie and the original Queen to your heart's delight in the appropriate section of this site. Clue, it is NOT this one! Hint, hint !! You DO KNOW that Freddie could be considered an over the top homosexual, right? Obviously that must be a problem for you and runner and some of the others as the words homosexual and gay show up a lot in your posts. Not sure why Freddie gets a pass since he belongs to that group of guys. Not a problem for me, but must be for you people. Talent is in the eye of the beholder and is a value judgement, not a fact. Leave us alone here in this one small section and everything will be much better esp. if we get the Icy, Caroline thing straightened out.

I am sure there would be more positive folks posting here if it wasn't for all the dissension and utter nastiness that appears in this forum, the majority posted by you trolls. Caroline and Icy do get into it, but it doesn't approach the nastiness you spew.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 18:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Icy should stay away from QAL sites, too, because she certainly is NOT a fan. In the past 7 years that they have performed together she only likes Adam singing “Save Me,” wants Roger to sing TATDOOL and wants TSMGO banned from the set list. So what does SHE add to the discussion besides pain and suffering? Go away, icy, and admit that you really don’t like it here! We have heard your negative gripes over and over and over and over and over and over. If your goal is to drive everyone totally nuts, we have been there and back a couple of times. Why? Why do you enjoy doing this to us? I don’t get it.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 19:21 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy, I came here in May and said nothing about being banned. I started a thread about the QAL shows in UK and Europe for June, 2017 and eventually my serial stalker found me and started asking why I wasn’t posting at QOL. It’s all on YOU because you are a serial troublemaker as well as a serial stalker. What you and the MM troll did in that forum to Adam fans (not just me) is ridiculous as well as despicable! Look it up!

You said yourself in one of your outbursts that you would be under a ban for a year, that's how I knew you were banned. Basically, you come here when you are banned from QOL...that goes back to 2014 the first time you were under a ban. Every ban since then, you come here to bitch and complain and blame me for it. You start things. You just don't hold on to grudges, it's way more than grudges. You hate me, and that's putting it mildly.
No it's not on me at all. Remember a year or so ago when it was stated by the PTB on QOL it wasn't my fault for your four month ban from QOL? Funny how you choose to ignore that and you still play the victim and you still blame me for that ban. I'm sick of being your scapegoat.
No, it wasn't me who was being despicable. You lash out every time you can't get your own way. You said AL wasn't accepted on QOL because he is gay....that was wrong and despicable. You posted basically the same article at least four times before you were banned. You have baited and baited more than once. I don't have to look anything up, I'm well aware of what you did.
You lash out here telling people to STFU and go to a show. You lashed out and lost your mind saying I'm Hitler and Trump. You wanted to score points so you thought bringing my ill parents and what you think my mental health is like into your wrath. Seriously, you should know better. I don't think you will stop at anything from having a go at me. At least with some "trolls" they are pretty much taking the piss. The people you label as "trolls" haven't even thrown that they pretty much hate another poster like you have done. If this board and m so much has for you, then ignore me or go elsewhere.

I'm sure you will go back to QOL once your ban is over. I bet it will be the same, maybe even worse, because you pretty much hate me and you think I'm beneath you to say the least. I just hope you know this, you haven't helped yourself one damn bit here. Go look at the thread I bumped from August 2017, and how you came here to complain about being banned, and you even lashed out after I said I'd help you get back there if I could. That's how bitter and upset you were at me.
Deny, deflect, and defend yourself all you want. Some of us know better, sweetcaroline/CNB.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 19:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Icy should stay away from QAL sites, too, because she certainly is NOT a fan. In the past 7 years that they have performed together she only likes Adam singing “Save Me,” wants Roger to sing TATDOOL and wants TSMGO banned from the set list. So what does SHE add to the discussion besides pain and suffering? Go away, icy, and admit that you really don’t like it here! We have heard your negative gripes over and over and over and over and over and over. If your goal is to drive everyone totally nuts, we have been there and back a couple of times. Why? Why do you enjoy doing this to us? I don’t get it.

Proof of how you shit stir right there.
No, of all the people here, I will not do what you think I should do. You really should start your own Lambert site or something.
And the fact I like those three songs is a problem for you. I've also said I liked it when he sang IL and SYW,.
Thing is, yu want nothing but praise for AL, and only AL it seems. You don't even understand why I would like Roger to sing DOOL. I doubt you even know that's one of the most beautiful, brave songs Queen ever did. And you mocked me for wanting to hear and see it more than once, snifflese hasn't even gone that far and she and I have disagreed about how much Freddie and John were shown during the concerts.
Say what you want about me, but congratulations sweetcaroline. I know you and only you have ended up turning people away from being an AL fan. You actually did the opposite of getting the guy new fans because of how pushy and defensive you are about the guy. Then you went on the attack at the people who didn't feel the same you did...and still do about AL.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 20:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

My goal has never been to get new fans for Adam or to “big him up.” That is all in your warped and demented mind. All I have done is post the very positive news about the man and his talent. You and your cronies have made a career out of tearing him down because for some crazy reason you think praising Adam takes away from the amazing talent and legacy of Freddie Mercury.

I discovered the QOL website a month after Adam’s first appearance with Brian and Roger at the EMAs in Belfast in 2011. I was so thrilled about it and was horrified that the people at QOL were tearing him into a million little pieces, calling him a goat and every other nasty thing in the book. I didn’t start that nonsense. They did and so did you.

Iron Butterfly

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 20:18 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

My goal has never been to get new fans for Adam or to “big him up.” That is all in your warped and demented mind. All I have done is post the very positive news about the man and his talent. You and your cronies have made a career out of tearing him down because for some crazy reason you think praising Adam takes away from the amazing talent and legacy of Freddie Mercury.

I discovered the QOL website a month after Adam’s first appearance with Brian and Roger at the EMAs in Belfast in 2011. I was so thrilled about it and was horrified that the people at QOL were tearing him into a million little pieces, calling him a goat and every other nasty thing in the book. I didn’t start that nonsense. They did and so did you.

When you found QOL, you stated your public relations crap right away, that you thought AL was going to be the next Mercury, Bowie, Presley.
Your goal on Queen boards was and is to hype AL up enough in the hopes it would get him new fans. I can actually understand that to a degree. Thing is, you were so pushy about it and on Queen boards no less, and when people didn't agree with you, you became so defensive and aggressive. Maybe you thought AL would be instantly accepted by all of Queen fans, but even Paul Rodgers wasn't accepted right away. No one could be instantly accepted who sings Queen songs, because Freddie and Queen were and are so beloved. It took me awhile to accept Q+PR for what it's worth. At least with the PR fans it never got as ugly as it had with many AL fans and Glamberts. You were and you are a big part of that problem, but not that you could ever admit to it.
You think you were postive so you should have been allowed to post whatever and however you wanted to on QOL, even if it's the same article or video. You have done that many times, so it came across as spamming. You have baited people many times if people couldn't or didn't want to go to a Q+AL show, so called Queen fans is how you put it. Your endless excuses about why AL wasn't and isn't popular as some other artists, then your upset, anger and envy at some other artists. Your constant bigging up and promontion of AL. Fact is you took things too far too many times.
If you think that some people that called AL singing goat like was tearing him in a million little pieces...why did you take that so personal? Yes, some were taking the piss with that, and some felt he was singing like a goat...no biggie. But that caused you major upset to say the least. Still does by the looks of it.
The fact you are still holding onto grudges, that you are still bitter about QOL, I don't understand why you have such strong and ugly emotions for a board and a few of it's people.You've claimed you are a positive, happy fan of AL's. Anyone who is happy and positive would not be acting the way you do. I actually hope you have been trolling the crap out of Queen boards. Because if not, it's very alarming that you would state that pretty much hate me, and compare me to Hitler and use my ill parents health as a way to score points at me.
I know I've never stooped as low as you have, no matter how much you want people to believe you that I'm despicable, hateful, disgusting, stalkerish, like Hitler, etc whatever else it is you clearly have no issues saying about me. On the other hand, you defend AL at the drop of a hat, even about his "package" from just a while ago.

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 22:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

We do NOT NEED YOU and people of your ilk here on this one thread. Go fetish over Freddie and the original Queen to your heart's delight in the appropriate section of this site. Clue, it is NOT this one! Hint, hint !! You DO KNOW that Freddie could be considered an over the top homosexual, right? Obviously that must be a problem for you and runner and some of the others as the words homosexual and gay show up a lot in your posts. Not sure why Freddie gets a pass since he belongs to that group of guys. Not a problem for me, but must be for you people. Talent is in the eye of the beholder and is a value judgement, not a fact. Leave us alone here in this one small section and everything will be much better esp. if we get the Icy, Caroline thing straightened out.

I am sure there would be more positive folks posting here if it wasn't for all the dissension and utter nastiness that appears in this forum, the majority posted by you trolls. Caroline and Icy do get into it, but it doesn't approach the nastiness you spew.

You fucking prick have shown more than enough that you don't like Freddie Mercury. SO why you are on a site dedicated to Queen is beyond me And you really want real Queen fans banned here? Notice something???????

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 22:06 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Calling this tool a goat really is an insult - to a goat. Which goat wants to be compared to a sick overweight ladyboy singing Queen songs with his lil gals voice. Sorry goats

Posted: 20 Jan 19, 22:33 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Queen is, you people are always saying, not QAL. You MAY be fans of Queen (I think you are just lame creeps who get a kick out of writing dirt on here), but you are not fans of QAL, which is what this thread is for. Go to the Queen threads and create all the havoc you like but get out of here. You absolutely disgust me! You are the lowest of the low and that is saying a lot.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 05:04 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

#10YearsOfAdamLambert

And then there was THIS !

Adam strutting like no other with those legs that go on for miles and his fluffy red jacket.

DRAGON ATTACK

Hammersmith July 2012
Vid by @TALCvids. Thank you.
youtu.be/bK_NxD-q45k

SweetCaroline

Inspired

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 07:39 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline : That clip you posted is so embarrassing and Lambert looks like a transgendered freak who is not really sure what he/she is?
You think billions of true Queen fans accept that?

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1731 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 09:58 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Sweetcaroline : That clip you posted is so embarrassing and Lambert looks like a transgendered freak who is not really sure what he/she is?
You think billions of true Queen fans accept that?

Well their shows keep selling out so clearly they do, and that clip is from years ago he doesn't look the same now anyway.