Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1950 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 10:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

There you go, no freaky clothes, Adam on James Corden last night - http://youtu.be/lihUT3a_cCo

Miracle. user not visiting Queenzone.com
Miracle.
Deity: 2439 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 11:48 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Freakiness is ingrained in Adam Lambert, so i am not going to look at your useless downloads, your getting like sweetcaroline for including downloads to try and justify your failing artist
and you can download a million clips of AL but i have taste in my artists and i will not be apart of the this weak feeble non-entity.

SweetCaroline user is on Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 4173 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 14:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65, I watched the first part of that James Corden show last night with the football players dancing but turned it off not knowing Adam would be on at the end. Thanks for posting.

BTW that clip of Dragon Attack from Hammersmith is great because of the adorable exit Brian and Adam made. I love that furry red jacket. I believe Freddie wore a similar brown furry jacket for Killer Queen.

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 15:27 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

rockchic65, I watched the first part of that James Corden show last night with the football players dancing but turned it off not knowing Adam would be on at the end. Thanks for posting.

BTW that clip of Dragon Attack from Hammersmith is great because of the adorable exit Brian and Adam made. I love that furry red jacket. I believe Freddie wore a similar brown furry jacket for Killer Queen.

Yeah I saw them dancing off together at the end on a compilation video someone made, very cute. Freddie wore a furry jacket on Killer Queen Top of the Pops in 1974, maybe that's the one you mean - http://youtu.be/2ZBtPf7FOoM

SweetCaroline

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 18:12 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65, yes that’s exactly the video I was referring to.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 18:40 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 18:43 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic, here’s the video of that Brian/Adam Dragon Attack exit:

http://youtu.be/bK_NxD-q45k

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 20:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Sweetcaroline : That clip you posted is so embarrassing and Lambert looks like a transgendered freak who is not really sure what he/she is?
You think billions of true Queen fans accept that?

That clip proves three things:

1) Lamebird is a ladyboy who cannot sing rock songs
2) He looks like a twat
3) Maylor have lost it letting this tool "sing" Queen songs

Absolutely disgusting to watch and listen to.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Deity: 2088 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 20:07 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

There you go, no freaky clothes, Adam on James Corden last night - http://youtu.be/lihUT3a_cCo>

Why is he constantly mocking Queen? Asshole

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1110 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 20:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Hey Icy! Hope you have had a good day! Adam sang with James Corden at the end of the show. The whole show was about the football playoffs (i didn't watch all of it, so there could have been something else, but the parts I saw were football related). It was a surprise that Adam was on. Someone sent a tweet late last night, but then it was erased. I happened to see it on Adamtopia and just recorded The late, late show with James Corden. James and Adam sang a song about the AFC championship game that was set to Don't stop me now! It was a duet and pretty funny. Somebody was very clever to write it in a very short time as they couldn't have written it prior to the game. James Corden has a strong voice and can certainly carry a tune, but the personality is what makes him special. I think he is a hoot! It was definitely a fun performance and since I am a huge Pat's fan, I loved it!!

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3857 posts

Posted: 21 Jan 19, 21:19 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Just back and I just watched the video. I liked it, very tounge in cheek.
AL isn't a sports fan IIRC, even so I got a laugh out it.
PS...laugh in a good way.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 00:28 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Corden and Lambert — from the audience:

http://www.instagram.com/p/Bs53M33nwgm/

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 05:16 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

That sounds wonderful to me as long as they go heavy on the singing. I assume it will involve more than singing? I just read the blurb and wasn't totally sure. I bet many Queen fans won't like it, since it is a reality talent show and that is one of the biggest complaints about Adam! I think that is ridiculous, but a lot of folks here seem and on QOL to find it areal problem. Personally, I don't care where an artist is found as long as he or she moves me. Very interested in hearing Dimash. Thanks for the info!

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 165 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 05:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

snifflese wrote:

That sounds wonderful to me as long as they go heavy on the singing. I assume it will involve more than singing? I just read the blurb and wasn't totally sure. I bet many Queen fans won't like it, since it is a reality talent show and that is one of the biggest complaints about Adam! I think that is ridiculous, but a lot of folks here seem and on QOL to find it areal problem. Personally, I don't care where an artist is found as long as he or she moves me. Very interested in hearing Dimash. Thanks for the info!

Yeah, I was very surprised to see him on it. There were five or six commercials, but one of them was all Dimash, even claimed he had the world's greatest vocal range. From what I've seen I don't think it will be predominantly singing. Looks kinda like an America's Got Talent but showcasing people from all over the world. I think the only reason Dimash did this show is garner attention in America, as he is already an established star in Asia.

Well, I can't find the commercial I saw, but Dimash is in this promo @ 20 and 24 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKn7btioy0

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 08:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli wrote:

snifflese wrote:

Yeah, I was very surprised to see him on it. There were five or six commercials, but one of them was all Dimash, even claimed he had the world's greatest vocal range. From what I've seen I don't think it will be predominantly singing. Looks kinda like an America's Got Talent but showcasing people from all over the world. I think the only reason Dimash did this show is garner attention in America, as he is already an established star in Asia.

Well, I can't find the commercial I saw, but Dimash is in this promo @ 20 and 24 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeKn7btioy0

That sounds interesting, I can't tell if the contestants will just be regular people or already known in their field but along with the judges it says there'll be a panel of 50 experts from around the world they have to impress as well. I can't get CBS so I'll have to see if it get's uploaded anywhere when it starts.

I think it's possibly true about Dimash's range, it's something like 6 Octaves or more, insane stuff.

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 09:03 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Vocal harmony user not visiting Queenzone.com
Vocal harmony
Deity: 2710 posts

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 14:08 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

EMI2565 wrote:

Sweetcaroline : That clip you posted is so embarrassing and Lambert looks like a transgendered freak who is not really sure what he/she is?
You think billions of true Queen fans accept that?

Well their shows keep selling out so clearly they do, and that clip is from years ago he doesn't look the same now anyway.

So who's buying the tickets, is it the fans that you have often said Lambert doesn't have or is it the fans Queen do have but aren't interested.

They regularly fill the venues Queen used to play in the 70's and 80's and occasionally sell huge numbers at outdoor shows, so either Lambert has the same sized fan base Queen had, or there are Queen fans in their tens of thousands, maybe millions joining Lambert fans to buy tickets.

Either way they have an audience who ants to see them.

Posted: 22 Jan 19, 14:38 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

As long as I get to hear Dimash, I will definitely be tuning in, although I don't like America's Got Talent. I just enjoy the singing, so I love being able to record and scroll through the various acts to find acts that I am interested in! I have put it on my calendar.

Somebody must be attending the QAL concerts. I think there are a ton of folks who go to multiple shows. You have the Queen fans, the Adam fans and the new fans and that is getting to be quite a big number. I only go once to each tour, but I have met so many people that go to 5-10 shows on a tour and it is mind boggling. I have never experienced that before. It seems if you like QAL, you REALLY like it! And of course, the biopic coming out when it did stoked the flames and made the tour even more popular!! Works for me as I know that I am in for a treat. I just get such a kick out of the 2 old gents and Adam together. I love them all!! Brian is the one I would love to meet. Something about him just speaks to me!!