Forums > Queen + Adam Lambert > adam lambert

forum rss feed
Author

SweetCaroline user not visiting Queenzone.com
SweetCaroline
Deity: 3904 posts
add to buddy list send PM

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 22:32 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Brancelli, you are right. It doesn’t matter what the trolls think and say. Their place is under the bridge.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 22:47 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

How to get rid of the trolls:

http://digg.com/video/troll-bridge-trailer

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 23 Jan 19, 22:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brancelli, thank you so much for posting the YAZIK video review of Adam’s “Believe” — can you please tell the yokel trolls in this Forum that Adam is the real thing and NOT a karaoke singer? Thanks, again!

Do your own dirty work ;-)

Brancelli user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 158 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 04:51 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Iron Butterfly wrote:

SweetCaroline wrote:

Brancelli, thank you so much for posting the YAZIK video review of Adam’s “Believe” — can you please tell the yokel trolls in this Forum that Adam is the real thing and NOT a karaoke singer? Thanks, again!

Do your own dirty work ;-)

Hey, careful now.

Don’t encourage her.

Inspired user not visiting Queenzone.com
Inspired
Deity: 2205 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 11:53 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

deluded deranged and in here own bubble that is sweetcaroline, one of life's saddest cases. Bless!

Inspired

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 11:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Deluded deranged and in here own bubble that is Sweeycaroline! One of Adam's unfortunate mishaps. Bless.

SweetCaroline

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 14:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Nope, I’m in a warm, happy Brian/Roger/Adam/Spike/Neil/Tyler bubble at the moment because these guys are dedicated to bringing the magnificent and iconic music of Freddie/Brian/Roger/John to thousands of people around the world in a live and exciting, out of this world, heavenly way!

Inspired

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 14:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Sweetcaroline Did you ever see the real Queen band in concert with Freddie? That is what you call a real spectacle and flamboyant occasion and an original show.
Queen+ is over tarted with gimmicks to make up for the lack of talent Adam has to offer. Get it?

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 14:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon agrees with EMI2565's point of view of the original Queen lineup's performances.

However at which show did you make the observations about the current lineup

The Circle of Eidolon wishes to learn from your live experiences of both Queen lineups

Inspired

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 15:05 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Well i have seen the original Queen line up four times 1979, 1982, 1984, 1986 simply stunning and Freddie unbeatable as a front man.
Never seen Queen+ because i will never accept a band that has the cheek to replace the greatest rock singer ever with an American Idol hyped up nobody.
Saying that why should i accept Queen+ as they have become a parody of themselves and pretty embarrassing at that!
All they do now is tour the world and play the same songs with a karaoke clown who incidentally is no where as intelligent or musically brilliant as Freddie was.
I do not do fake or poor quality because i have my pride as a true Queen fan.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 16:42 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Never seen Queen+

And you have the right to not see them, your choice, but all the people who love to see them also have the right to enjoy their shows and Brian & Roger have the right to perform for the fans who do want to see them.

runner_70 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1659 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 16:44 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

Well i have seen the original Queen line up four times 1979, 1982, 1984, 1986 simply stunning and Freddie unbeatable as a front man.
Never seen Queen+ because i will never accept a band that has the cheek to replace the greatest rock singer ever with an American Idol hyped up nobody.
Saying that why should i accept Queen+ as they have become a parody of themselves and pretty embarrassing at that!
All they do now is tour the world and play the same songs with a karaoke clown who incidentally is no where as intelligent or musically brilliant as Freddie was.
I do not do fake or poor quality because i have my pride as a true Queen fan.

Very well said!

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 17:00 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

And you can retain your pride and sit home with your CD's. DVD's, vinyls and youtubes. No problem with that. Just don't mess up this one thread with all your negativity. Bands continue on with different members. I can enjoy Iron Maiden no matter who sings. It is up to Brian and Roger how they continue on with Queen and they have made their choice and are thrilled with the outcome as are all the fans of QAL. You can be a fan of both, you know?

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 17:02 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

With the difference that Maiden and ACDC were an active band and still did something creative than just do endless Greatest Hits tours and becoming their own cover band. Some icons cannot be replaced. We get it that you hate Freddie but your idol is living on his Laurels by winging his wongs every night. I suppose you never get it as you are too dumb to even think of how idiotic your drivel is

The Circle of Eidolon user not visiting Queenzone.com

Champion: 83 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 18:24 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon noted that Iron Maiden's last tour was indeed a greatest hits tour.

You previously talked about Roger Waters, up until his new (ISH) album every tour in the the last 20 years has been a Pink Floyd/W
Waters best of tour.

You know little of what you speak.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 18:30 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

The Circle of Eidolon wrote:

The Circle of Eidolon noted that Iron Maiden's last tour was indeed a greatest hits tour.

You previously talked about Roger Waters, up until his new (ISH) album every tour in the the last 20 years has been a Pink Floyd/W
Waters best of tour.

You know little of what you speak.

The Circle of Eidolon has spoken

It was a deep cuts tour not a GH tour you moronic wankhole

Inspired

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 18:50 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

This circle of eidolon doesnt know much about music at all. Probably an Adam fan either (Rockchic, snifflese or sweetcaroline?
We are not fooled by your under cover user name.

rockchic65 user not visiting Queenzone.com

Royalty: 1745 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 18:57 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

EMI2565 wrote:

This circle of eidolon doesnt know much about music at all. Probably an Adam fan either (Rockchic, snifflese or sweetcaroline?

As already stated by me and the Circle of Eidolon it definitely isn't me and I'm 99.9% sure it's not snifflease or caroline either. Definitely not one who usually gets called a Glambert and I would say definitely male. Maybe that might narrow it down somewhat. I'm very much enjoying his comments on here, makes a nice change from all the usual inane dross.

Iron Butterfly user not visiting Queenzone.com
Iron Butterfly
Deity: 3597 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 19:41 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

rockchic65 wrote:

EMI2565 wrote:

As already stated by me and the Circle of Eidolon it definitely isn't me and I'm 99.9% sure it's not snifflease or caroline either. Definitely not one who usually gets called a Glambert and I would say definitely male. Maybe that might narrow it down somewhat. I'm very much enjoying his comments on here, makes a nice change from all the usual inane dross.

Just popping in to say it's not me either. Cause I have been accused of being other people before.

snifflese user not visiting Queenzone.com

Bohemian: 936 posts

Posted: 24 Jan 19, 19:54 Edit this post Reply to this post Reply with Quote

Scout's honor, it isn't me. I wouldn't hide my name and I think it does sound male!